Dr. Neha Kumar, DDS

Dr. Neha Kumar, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Neha Kumar, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Moon Twp, PA and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from West Virginia University in 2011 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read her story

995 Beaver Grade Rd Ste A2

Moon Twp, PA 15108

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Kumar

Dr. Kumar's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kumar "Dr. Neha Kumar was born in Johnson City, NY and grew up in Wheeling, WV with her family. She attended West Virginia University and graduated cum laude with a degree in Biology and a Doctor of Dental Surgery. She started her career as an adjunct professor for the 1st year dental students and the pediatric dentistry department. She moved to Pittsburgh with her husband and has been practicing in the area for over 5 years. Dr. Kumar is committed to bringing you the top notch care with the most advanced techniques available. She is a member of the American Dental Association and Pennsylvania Dental Association. In her free time, Dr. Kumar is happy building a family and a home here in Moon Township with her husband, Adam, her son, Ari and her dog, Gus."

4  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• West Virginia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • West Virginia University
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Kumar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kumar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kumar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kumar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kumar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kumar to family and friends

Dr. Kumar's Performance

I just started going to Dr. Kumar a few months back and been beyond pleased with my choice. Dr. Kumar and her staff made me feel right at home. She is very kind, calm and understanding. I would very highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This was my first visit with Dr. Kumar to have a filling done. With a ton of experience having my mouth worked on, I can confidently say Dr. Kumar was the most gentle! I was amazed that I could not feel the needle while receiving the Novocain for my cavity. She explained she had worked on many...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
DR, KUMAR IS THE BEST DENTIST I EVER WENT TO; SHE IS KIND, PATIENT AND LISTENS TO MY CONCERNS. SHE PUTS YOU AT EASE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Kumar has been my dentist for about 5 years. She has also worked on many of my family and friends. I would recommended her to anyone! She is very calm and understanding and does great work!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Let me start by saying , I have a fear of the dentist. I went to Dr. Kumar for my first time a few months ago. Quaint little office, friendly office staff, and brand new equipment. Dr. Kumar and her staff made me feel right at home, it was a very pleasurable experience. I would highly recommend...more
Are you Dr. Kumar?