Dr. Ned Jennings, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Ned Jennings, DMD

Dentistry | Male

1415 Blanding St Ste 1 Columbia, SC 29201 Get Directions

Dr. Ned Jennings, DMD is a dentist who practices in Columbia, SC. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Jennings' Experience

Visiting Dr. Jennings

Dr. Jennings accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Jennings' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jennings to family and friends
Dr. Jennings' Performance
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Jennings filled a cavity that was not causing me pain. Only after he worked on it did I begin to have pain in the tooth. After 4 visits he was unable to fix the problem and I had to go to another dentist to determine a solution. I would have used the other dentist to redo the filling, but I had already paid Dr. Jennings over $600. While his staff is friendly and professional, he is not. He spends barely any time with patients and does not explain the procedures. I will not be going back.
I cannot recommend him and his whole staff enough. I have severe dental anxiety and they are the most patient and understand people I could imagine to work with me and my teeth. Most recently, one of my older crowns popped off and I called on the brink of losing it and they calmed me down and helped me find a temporary solution until I can see him in two days. I have nothing but the the most wonderful things to say about them. Absolutely recommend. The best in Columbia! (and I've see a few)
in Columbia SC 29203 |
I recently had a root canal by Dr. Jennings. He made it painless and made me as comfortable as possible. I couldn't believe that I was able to go back to work after the procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Ned Jennings, DMD?
Are you Dr. Jennings?

Compare Dr. Jennings

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Jennings' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Dr. Jennings does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Jennings and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical University Of South Carolina / College Of Dental Medicine

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Jennings does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jennings and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jennings does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jennings and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.