Dr. Neal Seltzer, DMD

Dr. Neal Seltzer, DMD

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Neal Seltzer received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1982. He continued his education with a residency program in New York City at Bird S. Coler Memorial Hospital. After this, he continued his academic affiliation as an assistant clinical professor at New York University College of Dentistry. An expert in removable prosthetics, Dr. Seltzer is currently the clinical director of the Equipoise Dental Center in Bergenfield, New Jersey. This is a world famous teaching facility that trains dentists and laboratory technicians the Equipoise philosophy of prosthetic design. He lectures internationally on this topic and has written articles that have appeared in dental journals. Dr. Seltzer is a member of the American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association,Nassau County Dental Society, a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Academy of Sleep Medicine, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine.

Long Island Smile Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry

101 Hillside Ave Ste A

Williston Park, NY 11596

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Seltzer

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Seltzer I had a wonderful dental appointment and there was little to no pain at all.

This content was provided by Dr. Seltzer Very, very good.

This content was provided by Dr. Seltzer Seamless, from start to finish. Dr. Seltzer goes above and beyond for his patients. Its much more than a doctor visit. It is the entire experience, knowledge and expertise that keeps me coming back!

This content was provided by Dr. Seltzer "At Long Island Smile, Drs. Jeffrey S. Rein and Neal Seltzer know how to make smiles happen. Since 1984, our comprehensive approach to preventive dentistry has focused on the health, well-being and satisfaction of our patients. Our practice has grown over the years based on good old fashioned care for our patients. From the initial consult to the long term relationships we build with our patients, a deep sense of caring and responsibility for your overall dental health is our goal.

Our Philosophy

Our philosophy is to deliver state-of-the-art quality dental care to Williston Park, NY and close by Mineola, NY. Our entire staff is committed to research and learning about the latest dental techniques available to treat our patients. Constantly attending continuing education courses in all aspects of dentistry has kept us at the leading edge of technology and skill. From basic needs to complex full mouth reconstruction, each patient is treated with individualized care."

• Chipped Tooth

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University at Albany
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Tufts University
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Bird S Coler Meml Hosp

Dr. Seltzer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Seltzer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Seltzer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seltzer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seltzer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seltzer to family and friends
Dr. Seltzer's Performance
Tolerated the appliance well from the start and already had improved quality of sleep after the first night. i wish i had come earlier. Dr. Seltzer and staff are great. Highly recommend.
painless and very quick. A new dental experience.
Always a great experience
I saw Dr. Seltzer to have a tooth filled. He said he was going to use a laser in lieu of a drill. I wasn't sure of what to expect but Dr. Seltzer assured me it would be painless. It was totally so! This to me was revolutionary, particularly for people who have a fear of dental work. I strongly recommend using the laser instead of an archaic drill.
I recently had a tooth filled by Dr. Seltzer. He said he was going to use a laser in lieu of a drill. I wasn't sure of what to expect but Dr. Seltzer assured me it should be painless. It was totally so. My feeling is that this will revolutionize dentistry, particularly for people who have a fear of dental work. I can't say that this will make it joyful to go to the dentist but it will surely eliminate any trepidation that I may have had.
I had a cavity filled with Solea Laser - first experience without using novacaine. Amazing painless treatment using new technology.
I had put off getting a crown for a while because I feared the process, but Dr. Seltzer put my worries at ease when he explained the Cerec crown and the technology. Still a bit nervous, I went into the procedure with faith, and the outcome was fabulous!! It was very quick, and everything was done within one visit. Also, the procedure was totally painless. The crown fit well and I'm very happy! I am truly impressed and would recommend this to anyone who has to have a crown.
Came in with tooth pain. Root canal and Cerec Crown was easy and pain free.
I had a one visit crown done today with the coolest technology called Cerec. It was painless, easy, and fast. It saved me time and money! I love Doctor Seltzer!!!
Quick! Easy! Painless! Better than I expected and and Dr. Seltzer did A great job of explaining the process. Thank you Long Island Smile!!
Staff is so professional and personable, Kim is wonderful and Dr, Seltzer is the best,
Dr. Seltzer is such a great dentist and person. Every time I come for my 6-month cleaning he always is caring and takes care of me. Him and Dr. Rein are the best!
Had a great visit with Dr. Seltzer and Team. I will highly recommend them to everyone I know. Thanks again
very pleased
I had my first laser filling today. The procedure, which was done with a Solera Laser was painless and it was also quick.
FAST ! SMOOTH ! PAINLESS ! I have been a patient of Dr. Seltzer's for over 26 years. This technology was awesome and far superior to the traditional way of having a crown made.
My CPAP experience was difficult. The Oral Appliance gave me my freedom of movement back and I sleep peacefully. The LI Smile team if very professional
great service and very happy
this is my 3rd cerec crown - the fact that it is done in one visit of about 1 hour or so and when done you don't even feel the crown is amazing. Would never do any other way. I highly recommend this procedure.
My first experience with the SOLEA laser filling and it was completely painless and quick. Very efficient. No needles and drills required. Highly recommended.
I had two fillings with the Solea Laser today. NO NEEDLE!!! Fast ,easy, painless. This is the way to go.
Saw Dr Seltzer today for a CEREC crown. This was amazing.The entire process was done in one visit. No pain and the results were beautiful.
What a great experience I had with Dr Seltzer during my first treatment with the Solea Laser . It was totally painless and took about 10 minutes. Zero pain , no needles, no drilling involved. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a pleasant experience at the dentist office. Will return to see DR Seltzer and staff anytime I need any work done.
Dr Seltzer did 3 fillings on me today with the Solea Laser and I felt absolutely nothing.
Great experience. Had filling replace and cosmetic fix on 2 teeth. The high tech numbing - no old school needle - was painless and borderline amazing. Dr Selzer had a gentle technique. Made my concerns about the dental work disappear.
Having my cavity filled using the new Solea Laser was the easiest pain free experience at the dentist office that I have ever had. I have been going to see Dr. Seltzer for many years, and this new Solea Laser makes taking care of a cavity easy and pain free. Kids will never cry about going to the dentist with this new technology. I know people will not mind traveling to Dr. Seltzer from outside Williston Park, New York for their dental needs once they know how pain free this process is.
Went in for a once visit crown using Cerec. This was my first crown using this technology and it was an unbelievably easy and quick procedure. Very happy.
I found the experience to be one of the easiest cavity fillings of my life. It went quick and painless.
Obviously when Dr. Seltzer brought up a no-drill alternative I jumped on it, and it was amazing what they were able to do so quickly with a laser. Other than the cold sensitivity from the air, this is an infinitely better alternative to filling cavities .
never a bad visit; very detailed providing great care
I can't believe how the Solea Laser saved my tooth. I would definitely recommend it. No needles and absolutely no pain.
For over 25 years both my son and myself have been patients of Dr Seltzer. I have lived in both California and Florida but continue to travel to see him, especially for cosmetic procedures. He's awesome!!!
I was expecting a needle and drilling which always makes me nervous. Dr Seltzer surprised me with the latest technology in dentistry.......THE SOLEA LASER. My filling was done without a needle, no pain, no drill noise, no numbness after. Best of alli can eat right away.!!!!!
solea laser is the only way to see your dentist for a betterexperience
Completely painless process. NO needles necessary takes away fear and pain with no drill noise. If i had a cavity in every tooth i would prefer this 10/10 times. There is nothing I could see changing about this
The Solea Laser treatment was painless and the process seemed very efficient. I especially appreciated not having to recieve an injection to numb the area and not feeling numb post the procedure. Additionally, the mouth apparatus was very comfortable and the suction was optimal.
Really one of the most professional, caring, and dedicated professionals with whom I have ever dealt. Absolutely no need to be apprehensive about the dentist. This man really takes care of his patients. He has my most enthusiastic recommendation.
for me it was very dramatic results and it has shown by the sleep apnea test
I had my first ever cavities filled with Dr. Seltzer and was lucky enough to have him use the new technology Solea laser to fill them. He talked me though the whole process and made me feel extremely comfortable. There was absolutely NO pain or discomfort. I was really surprised how easy the procedure was. I highly recommend this process if its available to you!
I just had three fillings done by Dr. Seltzer with the Solea Laser. No anesthesia, no drilling, no numbness, no noise, no pain!! Fastest, easiest dental visit ever! Mary Ann B., Williston Park
nice visit answered my questions and concerns
Great staff all around, very helpful with all questions and concerns that I had.
I was extremely frightened about coming to the dentist and had avoided doing so for years. Dr. Seltzer's bedside manner is extraordinary, and really did make me feel comfortable and confident.
I loved everything about the office from the front Staff with the phone calls to Gina to Dr. Seltzer THANK YOU everyone!
I had a wonderful experience. The doctor and his staff are friendly, professional and caring. I've had amazing results, I had the best sleep I've had in years after my first night with the device. If you snore or have sleep issues, I highly recommend this dental office.
Professional and friendly responsive to all my concerns.
Prior to being fitted for the oral device, I would awaken tired and fell as though I did not get enough rest. My snoring would disturb not only my sleep, but my wife's as well. Now, I awaken refreshed and with far more energy than ever before, and I no longer snore. Dr. Seltzer and his staff have dramatically changed my life.
very caring,informative and professional. I am sleeping so much better
always love coming. The entire staff at Long Island Smile is friendly,terrific, and helpful. They treat you like family.
extremely professional
Have you seen Dr. Neal Seltzer, DMD?

Visit Dr. Seltzer

Dr. Seltzer accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dentists at Long Island Smile Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry