Dr. Neal Seltzer, DMD

Dr. Neal Seltzer, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Neal Seltzer, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Williston Park, NY and has been practicing for 39 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

101 Hillside Ave Ste A

Williston Park, NY 11596

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Seltzer

Dr. Seltzer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Seltzer "Dr. Neal Seltzer received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1982. He continued his education with a residency program in New York City at Bird S. Coler Memorial Hospital. After this, he continued his academic affiliation as an assistant clinical professor at New York University College of Dentistry. An expert in removable prosthetics, Dr. Seltzer is currently the clinical director of the Equipoise Dental Center in Bergenfield, New Jersey. This is a world famous teaching facility that trains dentists and laboratory technicians the Equipoise philosophy of prosthetic design. He lectures internationally on this topic and has written articles that have appeared in dental journals. Dr. Seltzer is a member of the American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association,Nassau County Dental Society, a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Academy of Sleep Medicine, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Seltzer "I had a wonderful dental appointment and there was little to no pain at all."
"Very, very good."
"Seamless, from start to finish. Dr. Seltzer goes above and beyond for his patients. Its much more than a doctor visit. It is the entire experience, knowledge and expertise that keeps me coming back!"

"At Long Island Smile, Drs. Jeffrey S. Rein and Neal Seltzer know how to make smiles happen. Since 1984, our comprehensive approach to preventive dentistry has focused on the health, well-being and satisfaction of our patients. Our practice has grown over the years based on good old fashioned care for our patients. From the initial consult to the long term relationships we build with our patients, a deep sense of caring and responsibility for your overall dental health is our goal.

Our Philosophy

Our philosophy is to deliver state-of-the-art quality dental care to Williston Park, NY and close by Mineola, NY. Our entire staff is committed to research and learning about the latest dental techniques available to treat our patients. Constantly attending continuing education courses in all aspects of dentistry has kept us at the leading edge of technology and skill. From basic needs to complex full mouth reconstruction, each patient is treated with individualized care."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University at Albany
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • University at Albany
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Bird S. Coler Memorial Hospital in New York City

Dr. Seltzer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Seltzer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Seltzer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seltzer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Seltzer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seltzer to family and friends

Dr. Seltzer's Performance

I had a serious dental emergency a year ago. I needed a dentist. A friend recommended me to Dr. Seltzer. Dr. Seltzer was like a knight in shining armor, He was able to avoid as many as 6 implants that would have cost me a bundle and rectified a very dangerous condition at a very fair and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Broken tooth and Dr Seltzer took care of it! CAD Cam Cerec Inc technologoy enabled production of the crown right on site after a root canal and posts painlessly installed/done by Dr Seltzer. Recommend Dr Seltzer without reservation!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Best thing that happen to me when my doctor recommended me to see Dr.Seltzer. He was able to cure me of my terrible snoring which made my family happy expscially my wife all in the household can sleep without the noice of my snoring. Plus I am sleeping better and I am dreaming more.........I am am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Listened and answered all questions
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Exceptional Experience and the snoring problem is solved I am happy and so is the family Thank you to the team at LI SMILE
Are you Dr. Seltzer?

More Dentists at Long Island Smile Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry - Long Island Dental Sleep Medicine

Dentistry Practitioner