Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS

Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hamilton, NJ. She practices dentistry.

731 Highway 33

4.5

Dr. Thind?
Dr. Thind's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS
Came on Thanksgiving weekend when my primary was closed. They took me right in, such a good find. I am considering switching to them. - Jyoti
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Great dentist place and Dr. Navleen is very gentle. Liked their office decor, very calming and truely exceptional service. Keep it up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Went in as a New patient with a very painful tooth and looking for a New dentist to handle other dental issues. She said I had an infected tooth, prescribed an antibiotic, said that it was affecting my eye and sinuses and that she had to get clearance from my doctor and would contact me in a few days. No one called so I called them and they had never contacted my dr and asked for the number again. Are you kidding me? I never heard back from them again, only a text asking for a review. Horrible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Thank you for the excellent customer service today at my visit. Being a healthcare management professional for 17+ years, I was extremely impressed with level of service by the front desk staff and Dr Desai and his assistant explained in depth each step of my visit to my satisfaction. Very personable, made me feel at ease. Easily one of the best experience i can recall in my dental care. Thank you, will whole heartedly recommend your practice to all family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
A very professional and friendly staff, I would recommend Dr. Navleen Thind,DDS . She is caring and gentle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
I was able to schedule online for later that day when a toothache woke me up at 3am - the front desk was welcoming, the waiting area very comfortable, and the examination room I went into had a screen with a calming underwater movie playing to distract me. I only saw Dr. Thind for a moment, but she explained what was going on with my tooth and then the dental assistant (I wish I knew her name!) was phenomenal at walking me through everything and making me feel truly comfortable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Dr Thind is such a Caring and Patient Dentist, i can trust her for me and my Family's Dental needs. Her staff is also very courteous and professional as well, there is such a WARM atmosphere there within the Rt33 office. I am DEFINITELY recommending Family & Friends!!!!????????????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Absolutely everyone who works here is the friendliest and most patient, making the experience stress-free! From the receptionists to the dentists - I really truly appreciate their care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Finally a dentist I can trust and bring my kids too, thanks for being so helpful Dr. Thind
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
So nice & caring. Very clean, everyone is great...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Great experience - went in for ER visit over XMAS. They took me in with little to no wait and not only is this a pleasant experience - very reasonable pricing as well. Considering to move to them permanently. Recommend to others for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Very happy with the quality of the work, staff is super friendly and supportive of your concerns. Everyone made me feel very comfortable. Office is CLEAN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Very few people in my life have positively affected me as deeply as my new dentist Dr. Navleen Thind has. I was having severe pain in my wisdom tooth. She took care of me so caringly and professionally in a way that touched me to my core. Dr. Thind went above and beyond any expectation I could have possibly had. I will forever be grateful and she will forever be my dentist. Thank you Dr. Navleen Thind!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Great bedside manner and gentle - my extraction was quite painless. Office is nicely decorated and staged to be quite relaxing. Will return back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
My dental visit was an excellent experience in every way. I was in extreme pain and needed a root canal. Kim helped expedite things with insurance, and Dr. Thind and her associate helped me. They were gentle, kind, and made sure my comfort came first. I would recommend Academy Dental to my family and friends. I am super impressed with everyone there. J. Foley
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Dr. Thind and Staff are friendly. Very accommodating with rescheduling and setting appointments. Great environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Great service and very gentle doc, pain free visits. Staff is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Easy to schedule and located right on 33 - pleasant experience, would be happy to refer them to my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
She is the best dentist I ever seen in my life. And also she is very concerned about her patients. I will recommend Dr Thinds 200% to anyone who needs to see a dentist. And the facility is extra clean. And also the are very good when it's comes to keeping you updated on your appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Navleen Thind, DDS?
Affordable and high quality dental clinic in the neighborhood. Warm and caring staff and doctor.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Thind?

Academy Dental