Dr. Navin Hukmani, DDS

Dr. Navin Hukmani, DDS

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Navin Hukmani, DDS is a dentist who practices in Leesburg, VA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

Lansdowne Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Hukmani

It is the work of our hearts to improve our friends' lives by transforming their smiles. When talent, training, technology and teamwork combine with passion and commitment, the results are phenomenal.From the thousands of smiles we've created, we invite you to visit our office to see firsthand how we can give you a healthier and more beautiful smile. We're in the "smiling" profession and it shows.

• Orthodontics
  • Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University of Nebraska / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • University of Nebraska / College of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Hukmani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hukmani has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Hukmani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hukmani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hukmani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hukmani to family and friends
Dr. Hukmani's Performance
in Winchester, VA |
This is for all the adults thinking of having Orthodontic work done. If you are self conscious of your smile (like I was) Then orthodontics is for you. In-Visa-line can work in some applications, but you owe it to yourself to get a professional opinion . If full ortho appliances are for you, have no fears as they come in colors or clear which make them less noticeable, the rubber bands can be removed during Business meetings. I urge you to take the time and schedule a consult with lansdowne .
Ashburn, VA |
Highly recommended. Dr Navin Hukmani the best orthodontist my son and me have met. There staff are amazing and always greeting with a big smile and very professional. Today I had my braces removed and all I did today is smile the rest of the day. My teeth look phenomenal.
in Leesburg, Virginia |
Dr. Hukmani and his staff are not only excellent at Orthodontics, but also excellent people. When I came for my first appointment in 2009, I believed that no orthodontist would be able to overcome the insurmountable obstacle that was my mouth, due to having been to 2 prior orthodontists who failed to fix me. Against all odds, he was able to do so. I recommend Lansdowne Orthodontics to anyone looking for effective and compassionate care. Dr. Hukmani will be able to fix you.
in Leesburg |
Dr Hukmani is very honest and professional. Also, he really does make each patient feel special and cared for. My daughter just started going here and he helped identify another medical issue that her pediatrician had missed all of these years. I never leave reviews for anything, but I just had to leave one for him b/c he really has been amazing. He sets the bar very high for other doctors. The office staff are amazing also. I seriously have zero complaints.
Mohnton, PA |
Dr. Hukmani has done braces for 3 of my kids and will do the 4th. He is a perfectionist and they have beautiful smiles ??
in Gainesville, VA |
I recently completed 20 months of braces and while I cannot say that having braces was a wonderful experience, I can say that being treated by Dr. Hukmani and the Lansdowne team made the experience as pleasant as possible. As an adult (over 50) I have dealt with numerous doctors’ offices over the years and I have never come across a more professional and efficient medical office as Lansdowne Orthodontics.
in Ashburn, VA |
I feel that Dr. Hukmani did a great job. I appreciate all the time he took and work he did on my daughter's teeth. Now she has a beautiful smile. They made us feel welcomed every time we walked in.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr Hukmani is an excellent orthodontist and is very thorough. He has always been very professional, kind, positive and encouraging. I was 39 when I started treatment and it took over two years to complete it. I am very satisfied with the results and the care that I have obtained. I felt very comfortable at each visit and was explained every step clearly. Wait times were less than 5 mins. The staff are courteous, friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
in Leesburg, VA |
Dr Hukmani's office is the best. I've had to change appointments for both my children often over the course of their treatments and they are always accommodating. We've never waited more than five minutes to be seen upon arrival. He explains clearly what the patients need to be doing from one appointment to the next. My children had very different needs and now they both have spectacular smiles. I can't recommend Dr Hukmani and his staff more highly.
Woodbridge, VA |
Dr. Hukmani and Dr. Mittal were amazing during my 18 months in braces. I was always at ease and they explained every step of my treatment and very accommodating with scheduling and payment plans. The staff was great and so helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.
in Woodbridge, VA |
Dr. Hukmani and his staff are amazing. A few years ago (~2012), I was referred to Dr. Hukmani by my dentist. After many years of poor dental health practices, I had multiple cavities and tooth decay resulting in extractions. Instead of paying the $20,000+ to have 3 or 4 implants, he took a creative approach, using my wisdom teeth to replace the molars I lost. Thus, I only needed 1 implant instead of the 3 or 4. I am so grateful for him and his staff's service and professionalism!
Have you seen Dr. Navin Hukmani, DDS?

Visit Dr. Hukmani