Dr. Nathan Tanner, DMD

Dr. Nathan Tanner, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Nathan Tanner, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Medford, OR and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Oregon Health & Science University / School Of Dentistry in 2007 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

1840 E Barnett Rd Ste B

Medford, OR 97504

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Tanner

Dr. Tanner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tanner "I have earned my Fellowship with Implant Dentistry in 2011 and my Mastership Level in 2012."

This content was provided by Dr. Tanner "We are committed to having a practice filled with positive energy in which we support and empower every guest to achieve their own vision of optimum oral health. We take time for each person to help you find the best treatment that will fit in your budget. Your experience is our number one priority!"

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Oral Surgery

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Brigham Young University
  • Fellow-International College Of Oral Implantology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Master-International College Of Oral Implantology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Tanner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tanner has no media or publications listed.

• Japanese

Dr. Tanner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tanner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tanner's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tanner to family and friends

Dr. Tanner's Performance

We absolutely love Dr. Tanner and his staff. He has been incredibly generous with his time and so patient and playful with my two-year-old. He has not rushed her and prioritizes her comfort and sense of safety for the procedures. We have been in multiple times and several times have not been able...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Have been here three times for different issues. This is by far the best dentist and best staff I have ever seen. Kind, responsive, considerate and excellent treatments!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a very sensitive tooth the other day, Dr. Tanner treated it with ozone therapy, it literally took less than 5 minutes, and I haven't had a problem since. Thank you!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
A professional with a great deal of talent. I travel over a hundred miles to see Dr. Nathan Tanner, DMD. He understands your medical needs when it comes to your dental needs. He reassured me that there would be no pain because he has the talent and staff to make my visit a joyful one. And now I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had 4 implants placed by Dr Tanner. At first I was nervous, because I didn't know what to expect.. Dr Tanner was kind and soothing and patient with me. I would strongly recommend him to any of my friends or peers.
Are you Dr. Tanner?