Dentistry  |
Dr. Nathan Tanner, DMD
I have earned my Fellowship with Implant Dentistry in 2011 and my Mastership Level in 2012.

1840 E Barnett Rd Ste B

Medford, OR 97504

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Tanner

This content was provided by Dr. Tanner "We are committed to having a practice filled with positive energy in which we support and empower every guest to achieve their own vision of optimum oral health. We take time for each person to help you find the best treatment that will fit in your budget. Your experience is our number one priority!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Brigham Young University
  • Fellow-International College Of Oral Implantology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Master-International College Of Oral Implantology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Tanner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tanner has no media or publications listed.

• Japanese

Dr. Tanner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tanner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tanner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tanner to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Tanner's Performance
in Grants Pass,OR |
I had a very sensitive tooth the other day, Dr. Tanner treated it with ozone therapy, it literally took less than 5 minutes, and I haven't had a problem since. Thank you!
in Smith River, CA |
A professional with a great deal of talent. I travel over a hundred miles to see Dr. Nathan Tanner, DMD. He understands your medical needs when it comes to your dental needs. He reassured me that there would be no pain because he has the talent and staff to make my visit a joyful one. And now I have a happy smile and a healthy mouth. I highly recommend him for the whole family's dental needs.
in Medford, OR |
I had 4 implants placed by Dr Tanner. At first I was nervous, because I didn't know what to expect.. Dr Tanner was kind and soothing and patient with me. I would strongly recommend him to any of my friends or peers.
in Wolf Creek, OR |
I was terrified of going to the dentist until i met Dr. Tanner. Dr. Tanner is THE BEST Dentist i have EVER gone to! He is kind and patient and your comfort is his priority. I never felt the numbing shots and was never afraid to go for treatment. I actually looked forward to it! He is amazing! Thank you Dr. Tanner for taking such good care of me! Zaneta Wirtz, Wolf Creek, OR ??
Medford, OR |
I was very nervous to see a dentist as it had been many years and my teeth were in very bad shape. I had a two hour appointment with Dr. Tanner who cleaned my teeth and also gave me some ozone treatment. He was very sweet and helped calm my nerves and his assessments and skills made me feel like I was in the best of hands. I feel very fortunate that I was told by a friend to see Dr. Tanner. I now have some hope in the future of my teeth even though there is a long road of healing ahead. Thanks!
Central Point, OR |
I came into his office today for treatment. They told me what I would owe prior to this treatment. After treatment was done they noticed I had dental insurance and then charged me 3 times the original amount. I was not happy about that. They demanded payment that day which I was not expecting that amount due to them telling me what I would owe before. They said if I have insurance they have to charge more. I was not happy and I will not go back. I think it is wrong.
in O'Brien, OR |
Awesome, awesome, awesome! He is the best dentist I've had yet. Great experience! Very gentle, very thorough, very professional and easy to work with. I am thrilled with my dental implants! I feel like a million bucks. We should understand that our dental health really affects our lives. I wish I didn't wait so long to get my implants. He explained things in a way that I could understand. He listens so well that you can see that he feels what you feel.
in White City, OR |
He told me every move he was going to make. When he gives shots, he has a very good technique. I like his prices and his mannerisms.
in Jacksonville, OR |
It was a very comfortable experience with Dr.Tanner, pain free, great staff, and I am very happy with my front teeth crowns.
in Grants Pass, OR |
Dr. Tanner is the dentist I've been looking for. He is on the edge of common sense dentistry. He understands how your dental health is related to and a part of your overall health. I trust him.
in Trail, OR |
Most excellent CARE and quick service. Entirely unlike the last two dentists I had mis-treatment from. The whole staff is caring and professional!
in Grants Pass, OR |
Dr. Tanner is very personable. He pays very close attention to the detail of your teeth and he pays attention to whether you have any discomfort. I've been coming to see Dr.Tanner since I moved to Southern Oregon 8 years ago. Dr. Tanner agreed to see me urgently after breaking a tooth too. They only give you 5 stars to rate the dental staff, but I would give them 9 stars.
in Medford, OR |
Although other excellent dentist are available, Dr. Tanner is truly concerned about the patient. Not only about their dental health, but their overall health. I have been extremely pleased with the dental care provided to both myself and my elderly father. I highly recommend him!
in Cave Junction |
He has gone the extra mile for us and my husband's dental implants. Very professional, people oriented, and a great surgeon. He is a great dentist and friend.
in Phoenix, Oregon |
Wonderful experience! Got in right away, just love this dentist. He is very charing and listens. Great at giving painless anesthesia injections. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Nathan Tanner, DMD?
Are you Dr. Tanner?

Visit Dr. Tanner

• We do not accept health insurance

Hospitals where Dr. Tanner has admitting privileges

Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
2825 E Barnett Rd
Medford, OR 97504

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Reconstructive Dentistry