Dr. Nathan Saydyk, DDS

Dr. Nathan Saydyk, DDS

Dentistry  |
I like to say that we are a customer service business that also does superb dentistry. We believe in whole body health and the connection between a health mouth and overall health. On aspect of my practice that is different is the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and snoring with an oral appliance. I work with other dentists and medical doctors to treat patients who have OSA and have trouble with a CPAP. I am a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM). I personally have severe Sleep Apnea and use an oral device. I am also a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) and excel at cosmetic cases as well as difficult full mouth rehabilitations. Finally I am a member of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) and have recently passed the Fellowship exam and will be receiving my fellowship soon. We work hard to develop relationships with our patients and their medical team to ensure that they are properly cared for. Our Guiding Principals: We believe in the value of a healthy mouth that lasts a lifetime, Therefore, we are committed to providing comprehensive oral health care to every patient and their families. Trust is the most important ingredient in any relationship, therefore, we are committed to being honest, open and straightforward. The best interest of our patients is the only interest to be considered. Great dental care is a team effort, therefore, we are committed to work with our team of dental and medical providers to ensure our patients are cared for. Time is the most valuable commodity we have, both our patients and ours, therefore, we are committed to the goal of starting each appointment on time. There are many demands on our patients budgets, therefore, we are committed to helping our patients get the most out of their investment. Going to the dentist is not at the top of everyone's "to do" list, therefore, we are committed to the goal of providing comfortable, painless dental treatment. We understand emergencies happen, therefore, we are committed to being available to get you out of pain and on with your life.

936 E Williams Field Rd Ste 102

Gilbert, AZ 85295

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Saydyk

This content was provided by Dr. Saydyk "MISSION:  To make a positive difference in the lives of our patients by offering excellent, customized and comprehensive dental care in a comfortable and caring private-office atmosphere. By providing a professional, highly educated, honest, compassionate and committed team, we aim to improve the health, appearance, self-confidence and overall quality of life of our patients."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Virginia Commonwealth University
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Saydyk has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Saydyk has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saydyk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saydyk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saydyk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saydyk to family and friends
Dr. Saydyk Says:

Thank you for providing your feedback.  We consistently seek to improve our care for our patients.  If you need to speak to us please call our office at (480) 926-0776 or email at info@dentist-gilbert.com

Dr. Saydyk's Performance
Moreno Valley, CA |
Dr. Saydyk and his staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. They recommended a night guard for my grinding and clenching and I love it. Takes so much pressure off my teeth while I sleep.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Amazing experience!!! I've had so much work done on my teeth over the years, I've paid a fortune on my teeth before DDS Saydyck- I won't trust my dental work with anyone else! He put an implant in my mouth yesterday, it only took 30 minutes, and talked me through everything because I was quite nervous about it. So grateful I found him and his whole team!! He is a total nerd when it comes to dental work which is what I need and he loves what he does! Total perfectionist, which in this industry -
in Gilbert, AZ |
One of my molars chipped off a corner when I was eating some hard candy last night. I called Dr Saydyk office first thing in the morning and was happy to be able to be seen that day. By early afternoon I had the tooth crowned and this evening everything is back to normal. So happy Dr Saydyk was able to quickly and skillfully repair my tooth.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
I highly recommend Stone Ridge Dental. Dr. Saydyk and his entire staff provide excellent services beginning with the ease of scheduling to the end result of superb dental services on all levels. It is evident that the entire staff are dedicated to providing the ultimate dental experience. In his endeavor to provide excellent dental care, Dr. Saydyk applies both his dental expertise along with the latest technology to accomplish this very specialized care for his patients.
in Gilbert, Arizona |
I have very high anxiety when it comes to the dentist. And Dr. Saydyk was very careful to tell me what his next steps were with my procedures and was very encouraging through the process. He is very kind and really makes sure that your needs are met. I had 8 fillings done in two different sessions and after each procedure I was very pleased with the outcome and the overall atmosphere of his office. He really does a great job and I will recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Nathan Saydyk, DDS?
Are you Dr. Saydyk?