Dr. Nathan Saydyk, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Nathan Saydyk, DDS
I like to say that we are a customer service business that also does superb dentistry. We believe in whole body health and the connection between a health mouth and overall health. On aspect of my practice that is different is the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and snoring with an oral appliance. I work with other dentists and medical doctors to treat patients who have OSA and have trouble with a CPAP. I am a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM). I personally have severe Sleep Apnea and use an oral device. I am also a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) and excel at cosmetic cases as well as difficult full mouth rehabilitations. Finally I am a member of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) and have recently passed the Fellowship exam and will be receiving my fellowship soon. We work hard to develop relationships with our patients and their medical team to ensure that they are properly cared for. Our Guiding Principals: We believe in the value of a healthy mouth that lasts a lifetime, Therefore, we are committed to providing comprehensive oral health care to every patient and their families. Trust is the most important ingredient in any relationship, therefore, we are committed to being honest, open and straightforward. The best interest of our patients is the only interest to be considered. Great dental care is a team effort, therefore, we are committed to work with our team of dental and medical providers to ensure our patients are cared for. Time is the most valuable commodity we have, both our patients and ours, therefore, we are committed to the goal of starting each appointment on time. There are many demands on our patients budgets, therefore, we are committed to helping our patients get the most out of their investment. Going to the dentist is not at the top of everyone's "to do" list, therefore, we are committed to the goal of providing comfortable, painless dental treatment. We understand emergencies happen, therefore, we are committed to being available to get you out of pain and on with your life.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Saydyk's Care Philosophy

MISSION: To make a positive difference in the lives of our patients by offering excellent, customized and comprehensive dental care in a comfortable and caring private-office atmosphere. By providing a professional, highly educated, honest, compassionate and committed team, we aim to improve the health, appearance, self-confidence and overall quality of life of our patients.

Dr. Saydyk's Experience

Visiting Dr. Saydyk

Dr. Saydyk accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Saydyk is now accepting new patients

Dr. Saydyk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saydyk to family and friends
Dr. Saydyk Says:

Thank you for providing your feedback.  We consistently seek to improve our care for our patients.  If you need to speak to us please call our office at (480) 926-0776 or email at info@dentist-gilbert.com

Dr. Saydyk's Performance
in Queen Creek, AZ |
I highly recommend Stone Ridge Dental. Dr. Saydyk and his entire staff provide excellent services beginning with the ease of scheduling to the end result of superb dental services on all levels. It is evident that the entire staff are dedicated to providing the ultimate dental experience. In his endeavor to provide excellent dental care, Dr. Saydyk applies both his dental expertise along with the latest technology to accomplish this very specialized care for his patients.
in Gilbert, Arizona |
I have very high anxiety when it comes to the dentist. And Dr. Saydyk was very careful to tell me what his next steps were with my procedures and was very encouraging through the process. He is very kind and really makes sure that your needs are met. I had 8 fillings done in two different sessions and after each procedure I was very pleased with the outcome and the overall atmosphere of his office. He really does a great job and I will recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Nathan Saydyk, DDS?
Are you Dr. Saydyk?

Compare Dr. Saydyk

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Saydyk says...

I like to say that we are a customer service business that also does superb dentistry.  We believe in whole body health and the connection between a health mouth and overall health.

On aspect of my practice that is different is the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and snoring with an oral appliance.  I work with other dentists and medical doctors to treat patients who have OSA and have trouble with a CPAP. I am a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM).  I personally have severe Sleep Apnea and use an oral device.

Our Guiding Principals:

• We believe in the value of a healthy mouth that lasts a lifetime, Therefore, we are committed to providing comprehensive oral health care to every patient and their families.
  • Trust is the most important ingredient in any relationship, therefore, we are committed to being honest, open and straightforward. The best interest of our patients is the only interest to be considered.
  • Great dental care is a team effort, therefore, we are committed to work with our team of dental and medical providers to ensure our patients are cared for.
  • Time is the most valuable commodity we have, both our patients and ours, therefore, we are committed to the goal of starting each appointment on time.
  • There are many demands on our patients budgets, therefore, we are committed to helping our patients get the most out of their investment.
  • Going to the dentist is not at the top of everyone's "to do" list, therefore, we are committed to the goal of providing comfortable, painless dental treatment.
  • We understand emergencies happen, therefore, we are committed to being available to get you out of pain and on with your life.

Dr. Saydyk's Care Philosophy

MISSION:  To make a positive difference in the lives of our patients by offering excellent, customized and comprehensive dental care in a comfortable and caring private-office atmosphere. By providing a professional, highly educated, honest, compassionate and committed team, we aim to improve the health, appearance, self-confidence and overall quality of life of our patients.

Dr. Saydyk says...

I have specific training in complex full mouth rehabilitations.

I also have specific training in the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Snoring with an oral appliance.  I am able to bill medical insurance for the devices and work with a team of medical doctors for the diagnosis and treatment.

I work well with other dental practices and will not take a referred patient as a general dental patient if you refer for sleep apnea treatment.

Dr. Saydyk says...

Dr. Saydyk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Chipped Tooth

Virginia Commonwealth University

Graduated in 2006

Utah State University

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Saydyk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saydyk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry