Dr. Nathan Hamman, DDS

Dr. Nathan Hamman, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Nathan Hamman, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Southaven, MS and has been practicing for 8 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Williams & Hamman Orthodontics

399 Southcrest Ct Ste B

Southaven, MS 38671

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • CoreSource
  • Guardian
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Hamman

Dr. Hamman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hamman "I love getting to know my patients during an important, often pivotal, time in their lives, and watching them mature from children to young adults, with healthy, awesome smiles. Since orthodontic transformations happen over time, I am allowed to develop real relationships with my patients, getting to know their fascinating, unique personalities. I love watching their self-confidence grow, along with how they feel about the world. They walk taller and straighter, they're more inclined to initiate a conversation, and they smile faster and easier, all because they feel better about their appearance. It's humbling to be a part of making that happen. While my degreed education has given me a strong foundation in orthodontics, I know that there will always be more for me to learn. I attend continuing education courses offered at meetings on the regional, state, and national levels. I also teach the Current Literature Review course for the residents at the University of Tennessee Department of Orthodontics. Through my studies, and my work with the residents, I am constantly expanding my knowledge and skills, allowing me to better serve my patients. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association American Board of Orthodontics American Association of Orthodontists Southern Association of Orthodontists Mississippi Association of Orthodontists Mississippi Dental Association Memphis Association of Orthodontists Charles H. Tweed International Foundation for Orthodontic Research and Education - Instructor University of Tennessee Orthodontic Alumni Association Personal Life I was raised in Newbern, TN and now call Olive Branch, MS, home. My wife Amanda and I have two sons, Reed and Amos. I am passionate about my faith, my family, and the Hope youth group that my wife and I help with. I enjoy hunting and fishing, playing basketball and ultimate Frisbee with the Hope youth group, playing the saxophone and guitar with Hope's worship team, and watching SEC football. Our church, Hope Baptist, offers many different opportunities to serve our community and I avail myself of many of them. Additionally, I teach one day a week at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, I serve on the Southern Association of Orthodontists' Scientific Affairs committee, and I am the current president of the Memphis Association of Orthodontists."

This content was provided by Dr. Hamman "My personal goal is to not only provide each of my patients with the highest quality of orthodontic treatment, but to also have a positive impact on their lives during the time they are with our practice. There are so many young people in this world, facing and dealing with unbelievable difficulties in their lives, and I want our office to be a space where they always know they are respected and cared about."

2  Practice Areas

• Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• Austin Peay State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Hamman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hamman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hamman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hamman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hamman

Dr. Hamman?
Dr. Hamman's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Hamman?

Compare Orthodontists