Dr. Nathan Call, DDS

Dr. Nathan Call, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Nathan Call, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Ogden, UT and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry in 2005 and practices dentistry.Read his story

1220 33rd St Ste D

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Call

Dr. Call's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Call "Dr. Nathan D. Call and his wife Denise, grew up in Ogden Utah and attended Ogden High School. Dr. Call graduated from Weber State University with an undergraduate degree in Psychology and finished his doctoral program at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond Virginia. Dr. Call and his wife have seven children ranging from 26-years old to 8-years old."

This content was provided by Dr. Call "My greatest concern is the patient.  How can I improve their life with the skills and services I have to offer.  I believe in providing a happy, caring, and soothing environment to best promote my patients comfort.

I'm constantly seeking better treatment options and skills so that I can serve my patients with the best treatment available.  My staff and I treat our patients with the upmost respect and care."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Weber State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Call has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Call has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Call does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Call and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Call's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Call to family and friends
6 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Call's Performance

Took three weeks to address a crack tooth. Seemed always unsure of my condition. Did not detect a severe infection which lead to an abscess. His needle work left my jaw nearly paralyze for 2 weeks . I chose to have someone else do a needed root canal. The quality of skill and knowledge...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

At Call Family Dental we follow the best standard of care for our patients. We love our patients and do all we can to help them be comfortable and healthy with their dental care. We can't write the accurate events for this patient because of health data privacy laws. I recommend for a full picture of our practice, please consult other reviewers. It saddens me that we could not resolve this patient's concerns without there being contention from one party. I wish this patient the best.