Dr. Natalie Koontz, DDS

Dr. Natalie Koontz, DDS

Dentistry | Female | 36 years old

Education University of Oklahoma Dental School Oklahoma State UniversityContinuing Education Dr. Koontz has completed several courses in continuing education, including Invisalign courses, implant and cosmetic dentistry courses. She has been practicing dentistry since 2008. Life & Hobbies "My husband Kyle and I have 2 kids, Kellan and Chloe, with a third on the way. When I'm not with my kids, you can usually find me out on the tennis courts. I love sports and staying active." Read more

Quail Springs Dental Care
14221 N Pennsylvania Ave Ste C
Oklahoma City, OK 73134 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

"My mission is to provide top notch, quality dental care for families in a relaxed and comfortable environment."Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Koontz's Experience

Visiting Dr. Koontz

Dr. Koontz accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Koontz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Koontz to family and friends
based on 4 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Koontz
Dr. Koontz's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (4)
I'm a big chicken when it comes to the dentist. I let her and staff know this from the beginning of my exam. Dr. Koontz and staff were very caring and took extra time with me when I had to have several teeth pulled. My pain was minimal. Great dentist and staff!
Have you seen Dr. Natalie Koontz, DDS?

Compare Dr. Koontz

Compare this Dentist
More Dentists at Quail Springs Dental Care

Dr. Koontz says...

• University of Oklahoma Dental School
  • Oklahoma State UniversityContinuing Education

Life & Hobbies

Dr. Koontz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Koontz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Dr. Koontz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Koontz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Koontz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Koontz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Koontz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Koontz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.