Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS

Periodontics ·  Female

Dr. Frost

Frost Periodontics & Dental Implants PC

17055 Frances St Ste 102 Omaha, NE 68130

Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Omaha, NE and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Creighton University School Of Dentistry in 2011 and practices periodontics.

Dr. Frost accepts

Dr. Frost accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Dr. Frost treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Frost's conditions and procedures:

• Bone Regeneration Procedure
  • Gum Disease Treatment
  • Gum Graft Surgery
  • Gum Surgery
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Implant-Supported Bridge
  • Implant-Supported Crown
  • Implant-Supported Dentures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Periodontal Exam
  • Periodontitis
  • Receding Gums
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Surgical Orthodontics

Dr. Frost provides surgical periodontal, oral surgical, oral medicine, and implant related therapies. Her passion is helping patients achieve oral health and a beautiful smile. She specializes in cosmetic soft tissue procedures and the treatment of p...

• Periodontics

Dr. Frost?
Dr. Frost's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Frost is exceptional! She is personable and professional, making sure that you understand and are comfortable with your experience every step of the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
I highly recommend coming to Dr. Frost, she is amazing. The environment is awesome, everyone has a smile on their face, and is very nice. Dr. Frost does amazing work and makes you feel very comfortable during your procedure, and she is very honest and walks you through every step while she is preforming the procedure! I had a great experience!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
All the staff were very sweet and made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
The experience I had during my recent course of treatment was exceptionally good. I was referred by a trusted dentist to Dr. Frost, and was extremely happy with the care I received and the final outcome. Dr. Frost is very detailed oriented and thorough, she takes her time to achieve the outcomes that are best for the patient. Her team is very capable and friendly. I highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Scheduling an appointment was easy. Dr. Frost and her entire staff made my young daughter feel comfortable about her surgery. The before and after pictures are a great tool to see what Dr. Frost had done during the surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Dr Frost provides excellent service. She takes the time to explain the procedure in detail. I felt very comfortable at her office. She is polite and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Dr. Frost and her team did a great job on our recent visit. Everyone that we worked with was courteous and thorough in explaining the procedure and insurance process. A big thanks to Heather for helping us with scheduling!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Excellent is the way to describe Dr. Frost and her practice! She is very professional and personable and she and her staff make you feel at ease and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Frost for any dental procedure you are considering.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
They truly are a great group of people and are so friendly. They made us feel welcome right from the beginning. We had only seen them 3 times but I felt really close to them and comfortable. We made an overpayment and we got a refund check right away. The claims were processed so fast and it was a smooth process for us. My daughter felt very comfortable with them and her procedure turned out better than I had hoped!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Dr. Frost is wonderful! She made my daughter's first periodontic experience a positive one. She is personable, patient and explains each step with detail so there is nothing to be nervous about. We highly recommend Dr. Frost!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Everyone that works in this office is so nice and friendly. My 13 year old son had a laser frenectomy here. Had had major anxiety before the procedure. They did everything they could to ease his anxiety and make the procedure as painless as possible. Will be going back to this office for any future periodontal needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Great staff; friendly, courteous, and told me what to expect. Dr. Frost was very thorough in explaining and demonstrating the procedures. Follow up was more than i expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
I had two different gum graft surgeries with Dr. Frost, and she was great through each one! As a college student my schedule is hectic, and her and her staff were so great at squeezing me in whenever it worked for my schedule! She did a great job of thoroughly explaining the procedures beforehand, and giving plenty of assistance afterwards to make sure the healing went smoothly. 5 stars, and would definitely recommend her for all of your periodontic needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
My 13 year old daughter was recommended to Dr Frost to have Frenum surgery in order to get her braces off. We had a small window of time to have this procedure done and we were able to get in right away. This was something I have NEVER heard of and my daughter and I were both quite nervous. She and her staff made us feel very comfortable and at ease after explaining the very common process. It was a piece of cake! I would absolutely recommend Dr Frost to anyone for their dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Dr Frost was very kind, compassionate, very easy going, professional, and made me totally at ease. I had to have tooth pulled which was a first for me. I highly recommend Dr Frost for any procedure, I had no complications, follow up with Dr Frost was excellent. I truly believe Dr Frost cared about my situation, and made totally comfortable, a fantastic Doctor, one of the best Doctor's I have ever been associated with. Great job Dr Frost, many thanks. Your staff was also very compassionate!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
My dentist recommended Dr. Frost to help with my receding gum tissue. I was hesitant to have a soft tissue graft, but she did excellent work and was very patient and calm throughout the process. Dr. Frost is up to date on the literature and knows what works best. I would do it again if I had to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Great staff. All very personable. Dr. Frost explains everything she'll be doing and makes you feel at ease. Very knowledgeable about her profession. Even though what I had done was not "fun" my experience at her office was great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
As a medical professional, I understand the importance of a patient's trust and satisfaction in their care. Dr. Frost and her entire staff were very welcoming, professional, detailed, and attentive to all my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Dr. Frost took very good care of my daughter, who needed a frenectomy. She and the entire staff went out of their way to make it a positive, comfortable experience for us. They were friendly, professional, kind and flexible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Dr. Frost came highly recommended by my dentist. I felt that my needs were professionally addressed in a caring manner. I think she would be a good choice for the patient who has dental anxiety because of her engaging and competent manner.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Frost?