Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS

Periodontics •  Female

Dr. Frost

Frost Periodontics & Dental Implants PC

17055 Frances St Ste 102 Omaha, NE 68130

Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Omaha, NE and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Creighton University School Of Dentistry medical school in 2011. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Frost to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Periodontists in your area

See similar Periodontists in Omaha

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Frost accepts

Dr. Frost accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Dr. Frost treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Frost's conditions and procedures:

• Bone Regeneration Procedure
  • Gum Disease Treatment
  • Gum Graft Surgery
  • Gum Surgery
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Implant-Supported Bridge
  • Implant-Supported Crown
  • Implant-Supported Dentures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Periodontal Exam
  • Periodontitis
  • Receding Gums
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Surgical Orthodontics

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Frost's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Frost

Dr. Frost?
What People Say About Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS
Everyone that worked in the office was so nice and caring. Dr. Frost made the whole visit go by so quickly when I was in the room. The whole environment around me made me very comfortable and relaxed. I am very grateful that I made the right choice going to Dr. Frost.
Paige – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Dr. Frost's practice is a world of excellence, love, and beauty. She and her team are remarkable, skilled, and caring people. I wholeheartly endorse FROST periodontics.
JoAnna O'Keefe – Jun 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Friendly, caring doctor and staff. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Frost to anyone in need of perio surgery!
May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
From the moment I stepped through the door, I felt like the doctor and staff truly cared about me. They went above and beyond to make sure I was aware of my treatment plan and to make me comfortable at all times. I can truly say, I will miss seeing their smiling faces now that my treatment is complete.
Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
I am in the process of getting my second implant by Dr Frost. I can't say enough about how well she and her staff explain everything to me and take care of me. She makes serious procedures as painless as possible. Her prices may be higher, but given the quality of care, I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Mary Burri – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Excellent experience, great care, kind staff, beautiful business model, best encounter with a dentist since I was a kid. Six stars for this!!
Care – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
My son had gingival tissue grafting on two lower teeth by Dr. Frost just before Christmas. On his pre-procedure evaluation visit, I was impressed by the very thorough and professional approach taken by Dr. Frost and her staff. His procedure went well and even though it took longer than expected, both Dr. Frost and her staff took time to answer questions and explain details of the procedure, as well as postop care instructions, what to expect, what to be concerned about, etc. Dr. Frost provided a cell number through which she could be reached directly if we had any questions or concerns. My son and I were both impressed by her phone call to him on Christmas Eve, the day after the procedure, inquiring as to his recovery and well being. He is now 3+ weeks out from his procedure and doing well with evidence of complete healing. We are very happy with the care received from Dr. Frost and her staff. From the front ofc area to the chairside assistants they are simply “the best” in town.
Jeff Daubach in Omaha, NE – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Frost's since I moved here in 2017. She and her staff are the best there is. They are kind and truly care about everyone who comes to their office. Dr. Frost took the time to answer all my questions and thoroughly explain everything I needed to know. I am grateful for them and would highly recommend them!
Ashley – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Frost's office! Her entire staff was amazing! She was very encouraging of my son during his procedure and updated both of us throughout. I could see the confidence he had as soon as he smiled when she was done!
Michelle – Dec 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Frost. She explained everything to my daughter before the procedure to put her at ease. Genuinely caring. Her entire staff is amazing, and very nice.
Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Dr Frost and her team are top notch. Explains everything and answers all questions. Staff is amazing. We are very pleased.
Don – Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
My daughter gets very nervous whenever she has to visit her dentist. Her experience with Dr. Frost has helped diminish her fears. She shared with me (mom) that Dr. Frost was patient and helped her to feel very comfortable during her procedure. The best part of it all is that she is very pleased with her results.
Mona – Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Looking for a great periodontist? Then look no further. This is the office for you!
Carter Abbott – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Dr. Frost and her staff are an outstanding professional team. Beginning with my first phone call to their office, I felt welcomed and well cared for. They consistently helped me feel at ease throughout the steps of my procedure (which required a few visits) and they proved themselves to be both technically proficient and very caring. I especially appreciate how the staff called me by name from my first visit, and they have always been easy to reach on the phone. Their help with the billing aspect of my care was also above and beyond what I have experienced with other medical office practices. Thank you for a terrific experience from beginning to end!
Dean Family – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Dr. Frost is exceptional! She is personable and professional, making sure that you understand and are comfortable with your experience every step of the way.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
I highly recommend coming to Dr. Frost, she is amazing. The environment is awesome, everyone has a smile on their face, and is very nice. Dr. Frost does amazing work and makes you feel very comfortable during your procedure, and she is very honest and walks you through every step while she is preforming the procedure! I had a great experience!!
Kate in Omaha, NE – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
All the staff were very sweet and made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure.
Omaha, NE – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
The experience I had during my recent course of treatment was exceptionally good. I was referred by a trusted dentist to Dr. Frost, and was extremely happy with the care I received and the final outcome. Dr. Frost is very detailed oriented and thorough, she takes her time to achieve the outcomes that are best for the patient. Her team is very capable and friendly. I highly recommend her services.
Nicola M. in Omaha, NE – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Scheduling an appointment was easy. Dr. Frost and her entire staff made my young daughter feel comfortable about her surgery. The before and after pictures are a great tool to see what Dr. Frost had done during the surgery.
NE – Dec 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?
Dr Frost provides excellent service. She takes the time to explain the procedure in detail. I felt very comfortable at her office. She is polite and personable.
Rick in Lavista, NE – Dec 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Frost, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Frost?

Dr. Frost provides surgical periodontal, oral surgical, oral medicine, and implant related therapies. Her passion is helping patients achieve oral health and a beautiful smile. She specializes in cosmetic soft tissue procedures and the treatment of p...

• Periodontics

2014
University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
2011
Creighton University School Of Dentistry
2007
Rockhurst University, Kansas City, Mo

More Information

• Does Dr. Frost communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Frost communicates via email

• Does Dr. Frost offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Frost offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Frost offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Frost offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Frost have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Frost has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Frost offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Frost offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Frost offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Frost offers evening visits