Dr. Nardos Benton, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Nardos Benton, DMD

Dentistry | Female

200 E Ponce De Leon Ave Ste 300 Decatur, GA 30030 Get Directions

Dr. Nardos Benton, DMD is a dentist who practices in Decatur, GA. She is 46 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benton to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Benton's Performance
in Snellville,GA |
Dr.Benton and her staff are the best group of people that have ever helped me in the dental field. They are honest and go out of their way to help their patients. I would HIGHLY recommend her. P.S. Prices have nothing to do with how good of a dentist she is.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr. Benton is the most trustworthy and honest doctor I have ever met. She did some fillings on me as well as a crown and it was the most non painful and easiest experience ever. Dr. Benton has a great personality which put me at ease. I highly recommend her to my friends, family and co-workers.
in Roswell, GA |
AVOID AT ALL COSTS: In February 2015 I had a crown put on by Dr. Nardos Benton. I was charged $800+, which is expensive for the Atlanta area. Over the course of the next year, I had routine x-rays done, the only thing I was told was that I needed 3 new crowns due to hairline fractures. Because of the high cost, I decided to change insurances and with that, found a new dentist. My first appointment included a full exam. I had already told her I need 3 crowns. Upon completion of the exam, my new d
Have you seen Dr. Nardos Benton, DMD?
Are you Dr. Benton?

Compare Dr. Benton

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Benton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Benton does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Benton and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• French

Dr. Benton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Benton does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Benton and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.