Dr. Nancy N. Barlow, DDS

Dr. Nancy N. Barlow, DDS

Dentistry | Female | 68 years old

Learn about this dentist

Provide best dental care to adults and children. We treat all dental conditions and dental needs. We accept most dental insurance plans. We care about your dental needs. We will continue to learn new techniques to provide you with the best dental care.Read more

Personal Bio

Experience with Dr. Barlow
Dr. Barlow's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (42)
Dr. Barlow Says:

Hello, I am Dr. Nancy Barlow. We invite new patients of all ages to our practice. Emergency patients will be seen promptly. We provide optimum care in all phases of dentistry with emphasis in preventive. I am in good standing with my Dental Societies and the Board of Dentistry at all timmes. Continued education is part of our practice to provide quality dental care.Please call us 301-258-8822

in Derwood, MD |
The best dentist I could ever have! She provided amazing service. For example, she would always make sure that I'm feeling fine before, during, and after the dental procedure. She would also consistently ask me how I'm doing and actually care for me. I'm so happy to have Dr.Barlow as my dentist!
in Gaithersburg, MD |
I went to Dr Barlow's practice as I was looking for a new dentist for my family. What can I say except that I found the whole experience traumatic. She is so rough, I felt like I was a car going through an automatic washer. She scrapped my tooth very aggressively (she used a numbing jab so I couldn't feel a thing) and when she was done, there was my blood splattered all over her lab coat. It has been 3 days and my face hurts. I went in for a simple check up with food caught in my gum.
Have you seen Dr. Nancy N. Barlow, DDS?
Are you Dr. Barlow?

Compare Dr. Barlow

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Barlow says...

Dr. Nancy Barlow has proudly provided general and family dentistry to the Rockville area for over 40 years. Her philosophy is to provide the best dental care to adults and children possible. She treats all dental condition and dental needs. Most dental insurance plans are accepted. Dr. Barlow is Rockville's top choice dentist who all of your dental needs. Please call today with any questions or to schedule your appointment.

Dr. Barlow's Care Philosophy

Dr. Barlow says...

Dr. Barlow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1980

Completed in 1980

Completed in 1980

George Washington University

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Barlow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barlow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.