Dr. Nancy Barlow, DDS

Dr. Nancy Barlow, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Nancy Barlow, DDS is a dentist who practices in Derwood, MD. She is 69 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Read her story

7501 Epsilon Dr

Derwood, MD 20855

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Barlow

Dr. Barlow's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Barlow "Dr. Nancy Barlow has proudly provided general and family dentistry to the Rockville area for over 40 years. Her philosophy is to provide the best dental care to adults and children possible. She treats all dental condition and dental needs. Most dental insurance plans are accepted. Dr. Barlow is Rockville's top choice dentist who all of your dental needs. Please call today with any questions or to schedule your appointment."

This content was provided by Dr. Barlow "Provide best dental care to adults and children. We treat all dental conditions and dental needs. We accept most dental insurance plans. We care about your dental needs. We will continue to learn new techniques to provide you with the best dental care."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• George Washington University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Barlow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barlow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barlow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barlow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barlow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barlow to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Barlow Says:

Hello, I am Dr. Nancy Barlow. We invite new patients of all ages to our practice. Emergency patients will be seen promptly. We provide optimum care in all phases of dentistry with emphasis in preventive. I am in good standing with my Dental Societies and the Board of Dentistry at all timmes. Continued education is part of our practice to provide quality dental care.Please call us 301-258-8822

Dr. Barlow's Performance
Gaithersburg, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nancy Barlow, dentist, for over 10 years. She is very caring. Dr Barlow pays exceptional attention to ensure I have no pain with every procedure I have had (routine cleaning, filings, root canal and subsequent cap for a cracked tooth). She explains the alternative treatments and respects my decision on what alternative to follow. I have recommended Dr. Barlow to my family and friends. Wait times have always been much less then 10 minutes.
Baltimore, MD |
My family has been receiving dental care services from Dr. Barlow for at least 17 years. My children have grown up from infants and toddlers to young adults during this time. Dr. Barlow has seen us through root canals, cavities, braces, and overall dental prophylaxis. Her practice is small but very personable to everyone. I recommend her highly as a wonderful, caring dental professional.
Gaithersburg, MD |
Our family has been having our dental work done with Dr. Barlow for over 20 years, and we consider our teeth to continue to be in excellent condition. Her service is friendly, efficient, and patient centered.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
My family has been going to Dr. Barlow for over 30 years. She was my daughter's orthodontist. My daughter now has a beautiful smile. I have had a full range of services from Dr. Barlow from simple cleanings and fillings to root canals, crowns and extractions. She is a very caring dentist who explains the need for procedures and the costs involved. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a dentist.
in Derwood, MD |
I have been going to Dr. Barlow since 1989. Her knowledge, skill, and professionalism is unsurpassed. She has always given me valuable advice on my dental health and has gone the extra mile to make sure that my teeth remain healthy. My sister is also in the dental field and has the highest regard for Dr. Barlow' s work. When her boss' practice no longer did orthodontic care, my son went to Dr. Barlow and she took on his case. If I could give her six stars, I would!
in Gaithersburg, MD |
My family has been going to Dr. Barlow for 30 years. She is very detailed, honest, and gentle when working with patients. I have had major dental work--crowns, root canals, gum surgery--done by Dr. Barlow and never had any issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Barlow for all dental work.
in Rockville, MD |
I have been going to Dr. Barlow over 20 years. Dr. Barlow did a good job for my 2 crowns. They look very natural and fit perfectly well on both. Dr. Barlow is excellent dentist , very trust worthy. I recommend to all my friends.
in San Jose, CA |
I have been using Nancy Barlow for four years and she has done a great job. I needed several fillings replaced and two crowns. She has only done what is necessary and has been flexible with her schedule.
in Derwood, MD |
Dr. Barlow has been our dentist for over 20 years and we have never had a problem. She is always friendly and professional, and we will continue to see her for as long as we can. We have had only a couple of times when we needed emergency appointments and she was always available right away. We would highly recommend her.
Louisville, KY |
Dr Barlow is the best doctor I've ever seen. Every time when I visit my family and friends in Rockville, I always scheduled to see her.
in Derwood, MD |
The best dentist I could ever have! She provided amazing service. For example, she would always make sure that I'm feeling fine before, during, and after the dental procedure. She would also consistently ask me how I'm doing and actually care for me. I'm so happy to have Dr.Barlow as my dentist!
in Gaithersburg, MD |
I went to Dr Barlow's practice as I was looking for a new dentist for my family. What can I say except that I found the whole experience traumatic. She is so rough, I felt like I was a car going through an automatic washer. She scrapped my tooth very aggressively (she used a numbing jab so I couldn't feel a thing) and when she was done, there was my blood splattered all over her lab coat. It has been 3 days and my face hurts. I went in for a simple check up with food caught in my gum.
I do not think this posting is from one of my patients. Unless a patient has gum disease that needs deep cleaning with local anesthesia . For preventive check up and cleaning we never use "numbing jab", Any patient would have the opportunity to discuss the issue with us , We are always open for feed back. Please contact us directly for any comment. Our practice grow very well because of feed back from patients.
Have you seen Dr. Nancy Barlow, DDS?

Visit Dr. Barlow

Dr. Barlow accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield