Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD

DentistryFemaleAge 41

Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Roswell, GA and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine medical school in 2008. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kataria to book an appointment.

Dr. Kataria

Smiles of Georgia LLC

9410 Willeo Rd Ste A Roswell, GA 30075

Dr. Kataria's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kataria

Dr. Kataria?
  • Appointment scheduling (14)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (14)
  • Explained conditions well (14)
    We have used this Practice for our Dental Care for almost 20 years now, and now our whole Family uses Dr. Kataria. She has seamlessly transitioned her current Practice and Standards from her Former Practice and Staff, which were already great to begin with! She is very detail orientated and knowledgeable. We are also still able to use our favorite Hygienist, Susan, who has taken care of us for most of our 20 years there as well!
    Mahek's in Alpharetta – Feb 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD?
    If you are new to the area and looking for an excellent Dentist, or if you need a best of class dentist for a second opinion or wish to change dentists, contact Dr. K. Excellent diagnostician, technical skills; she takes the time to understand and to communicate with her patients. Crowns are manufactured at her office to ensure quality and to save her patients time. .
    Marietta – Nov 02, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD?
    I have been a patient of Dr K for many years and am convinced there is no one any better. She is very professional and provides the most up to date dental care in a painless way. Her staff is equally as compassionate and professional. There is no need to put off going to the dentist. Dr K makes it very easy and pain free. I would recommend her over any other dentist. And I have been to a few. She's the best. Don't consider anyone else.
    John hasty in Marietta Georgia. – Oct 27, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD?
    This is the best dental practice I've ever been to. Dr. Katarina is wonderful, she takes the time to explain all procedures and has a very gentle touch. The staff is friendly and efficient (something lacking in other practices I've been to). I am so happy I found Dr. Kataria, my only regret was not finding her years ago.
    Hillary in Atlanta, GA – Jun 27, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD?
    Dr K. and her team are wonderful. They have taken great care of me and my teeth.
    Ned in Marietta, GA – May 25, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD?
    Since 2008, we have followed Dr. Kataria (Dr. K) and we strongly recommend her and her staff now at Marietta Roswell Dental Care, where you will find friendly smiles treating your smile. Daniel (& Solange) Pettersson
    Daniel & Solange Pettersson in Kennesaw, GA – May 11, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD?
    I have been using Dr K now for a better part of 5 years and everything she has done in getting me the permanent set of dentures. Starting from Implants, fitting of the denture her attentiveness to how they sit in my mouth has given me a perfect set of teeth. i am proud to smile and eat just as i had when all was good with my natural ones... no one can tell they are not mine... even I forget at times.. I have now been wearing my dentures for 18 months with out a problem developing.
    Richard in Acworth, GA – Apr 19, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD?
    I am so grateful I found Dr. Kataria! She was the only dentist to successfully work on my complex dentistry. I had been to two dentists and a periodontist before getting lucky and finding Dr. Kataria. She has fixed my implant dentures on several occasions, when other dentists were not able to fix them. I trust her explicitly with all my dental needs and I have a very complex case. Dr. Kataria is the best dentist I've ever had and additionally, she is very kind, caring, and professional.
    Marietta, GA – Apr 17, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD?
    Dr. K offer expertise, communication and compassion in a gentle and encouraging manner - no scolding because I did not take the best care of my teeth. Hygienist Karen offers the same good traits. I wish that I had had them in my life years before now.
    Bill in Marietta, GA – Apr 13, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD?
    Dr. K and the staff were wonderful!!!
    Todd Alberding in Kennesaw, GA – Apr 02, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD?
    Dr Kataria is the best, most caring, efficient, compassionate Dentist I have EVER met!! She is so passionate about making her patients comfortable and she does and INCREDIBLE job. You always know exactly what is going to happen, and how much it will approximately cost before she begins any work. I will never switch Dentists. He staff is amazing as well!
    Trish Overton in Kennesaw, GA – Mar 13, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD?
    You could not ask for a better dentist than Dr. Kataria. I had a bad car accident when I was young which severely impacted my jaw and teeth. I have had some of the very best dental care, at Tuffs in Boston, out in California and in New York City. All of these dentists were the very best in their field and when I moved to Georgia, I was so concerned about my dental care. Dr Kataria was recommended to me by my oral surgeon. She is absolutely the very best of a group of top notch dentists!
    Jeanne in Roswell, GA – Feb 03, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nalini Kataria, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kataria?

We treat all patients like they are our family!

Dr. Nalini Kataria, lovingly referred to as Dr. K by her patients, is best known for her compassionate approach in treating her patients. As a practicing...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry