Dr. Nahmjee Skarada, DMD

DentistryFemaleAge 45

Dr. Nahmjee Skarada, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Salem, OR. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Skarada to book an appointment.

Dr. Skarada

Willamette Sleep Solutions LLC

3099 River Rd S Ste 250 Salem, OR 97302

Dr. Skarada's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Skarada

Dr. Skarada
Very informative and through. Answered all my questions and assisted in making a plan.
Christi F – Sep 03, 2021
Dr. Nahmjee Lee Skarada is top notch! She gave me an extremely thorough overview of how what sleep apnea is and its effects on our health, in addition to videos further explaining the condition and possible solutions. Then she had me do an at-home sleep study. The next appointment we reviewed the sleep study and went over all of the options and which of them would be best for me. I was then given a digital scan for an oral appliance (which was much better than the old "mouth-full-of-plaster" mold method). When my appliance was complete I had another visit where she made sure the fit was correct. Then we reviewed how to adjust the appliance and cleaning procedures. The entire experience was excellent! Dr. Skarada is thoughtful, kind, knowledgeable and thorough, and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a sleep apnea issue!
Steve – Jun 12, 2021
I've been going to Modern Nose Clinic for 3 years and was there this week for my second mouth appliance for sleep apnea. Usually they wear out after a few years which is normal. As always they are so kind, efficient and excellent at what they do. Dr. Lee-Skarada has been my doctor and I am so thankful for her and her expertise. We are very blessed to have them here in Salem, Oregon.
Holly – May 21, 2021
Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Dr. Lee is fantastic!! She is personable, caring, and explained everything thoroughly, encouraging questions. I wish I would have found her sooner!
Apr 25, 2021
Check up on mouth appliance.
Mar 31, 2021
great clinician and easy to talk to
Jan 21, 2021
She is extremely personable and hey
Phil Sjoding – Sep 04, 2020
I needed my apnea oral device adjusted after some dental work. I was able to get an appointment to meet my schedule. The staff informed me of their COVID-19 office process. Dr Lee met met as soon ad I arrived and took me to the exam room. She was attentive to my needs and made the needed adjustments to the perfect fit. I was in and out quickly and on with my life.
Gerald Martin – Jun 27, 2020
AWESOME! She really cares about the patient and their problems. The facility is so nice and clean and everybody is very friendly. I cant wait to work more with her on my sleep apnea issue.
Tamara – Jun 12, 2020
Dr Skarada is wonderful!! I’ve had a snoring problem for many years and I was referred to her by my primary care physician. She made sure that the therapy was tailored to my needs and she was so positive throughout the entire process. All insurance is easily sorted out by the office, and I’m now not snoring with my oral appliance. Strongly recommend anyone with a snoring problem see her. Also, the office is impeccably clean and the staff are wonderful.
Nigel F. – Jan 25, 2020
The first night wearing my apparatus I knew it was helping because I remembered dreaming in the morning when I woke up. And I slept all night long!! It has been several weeks now and I am getting a good nights sleep every night! Thank you so much Dr Lee!!
ALJ – Jan 07, 2020
When I was diagnosed with mild apnea, Dr Lee Skarada told me that an oral appliance might work for me. The time frame from getting a mold of my mouth and getting the appliance was quick. Dr Skarada created a video showing what to expect when using it. She then showed me how to put it in, adjustments, and care. I was amazed that I from the first day of using it, I never experienced any problems. My wife has not noticed me snoring. I experienced deeper sleep by not waking myself up snoring or gasping for air. I would recommend this appliance for anyone eligible to use it. I can’t say enough good things about Dr Lee Skarada of how she worked with me to help me sleep better.
Gerald Martin – Dec 04, 2019
Based on the feedback from my own patients I have sent decided to become a patient myself and am very happy I did. Dr Skarada is thorough and professional. She explained the procedure and all of the options available, and answered all on my questions and concerns. Was able to address several issues with a single solution!!! Highly recommend. The office is fantastic and worked hard to get everything covered to the best of their ability.
Oct 27, 2019
Very professional. Easy to talk with. Very informative.
Sep 28, 2019
I was glad to met Dr. Lee today, she was able to explained me why I have not been able to get the right help with my sleep apnea, after seen other doctors. I got the wrong appliance for my mouth and these doctors have not take the time to monitor or explained that my jaw is the main reason for my problem, the appliance was not the right thing for my mouth as it was hurting my teeth after using it. Also, there are other factors that affected my sleep apnea such as my allergies, weight, etc. My problem has a solution and I hope this time I really get the right help to get my rest, and health back. Dr. Lee seemed to have lots of experience in these issues, she took the time to listen and explained how all these problems are link to each other to created health problems, but they all have a remedy to get better. Thank you Dr. Lee.
Maria Teresa in Salem, OR – Jul 25, 2019
Amazing! She is so knowledgeable and kind, we are lucky to have her in our community! To be able to help me without CPAP, it’s too wonderful! I am very grateful ??
Manya Helman MD – Jul 22, 2019
My experience with Dr.Lee Skarada was awesome. She explained the procedure of what she was doing very thorough and did an outstanding job with my impressions. Before moving forward during the process she made sure I understood each step she was performing. It was a great experience and I will highly recommend Dr. Lee Skarada to anyone who is experiencing the conditions I’m currently going through.
Brian Lulay in Salem, OR – Jun 27, 2019
Dr. Lee was very helpful talking about my sleep apnea! I look forward to what this mouth piece can do for my snoring and sleeping issues! She was very knowledgeable of explaining my sleep study tests! Looking forward to the next steps Dr Lee has for me!
May 03, 2019
Dr. Lee-Skarada is incredible. In addition to being a highly skilled professional, she is incredibly accommodating and cares for her patients.
Sarah in Silverton, OR – Sep 29, 2018
Great care for oral appliance for CPAP
Aug 31, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Skarada?