Dentistry  |
Dr. Nahel Yanni, DDS
Dr. Nahel Yanni, DDS is a dentist who practices in East Brunswick, NJ. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

385 Cranbury Rd

• IV Sedation
  • Impacted Tooth Removal
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Yanni has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yanni has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Yanni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yanni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yanni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yanni to family and friends
Dr. Yanni's Performance
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Yanni is very calm, caring and has wonderful bedside manner. His staff is suoer courteous and alwways will take the time to help you and answer any questions. His assistant is so sweet and caring, puts all my fears to rest. Highly recommend! p.s. I'm a giant baby and never liked going to the dentist before. Dr. Yanni has alternatives for pain and makes any procedure a breeze.
in Howell, NJ |
I have and would highly recommend Dr. Yanni. He is very professional and caring. For someone who has always been a white knuckled patient this was the first time I have never been anxious. The entire staff is caring and pleasant and always helpful.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Yanni is the best, very understanding and considerate. The staff is the best and very caring, they treat you like family.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
From my first visit it was clear Dr. Yanni was the right dentist for me. He take his job very seriously and has the lat st technology.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
I have been going to the dentist for over 50 years and thank heaven I found Dr. Yanni. Dr. Y. and staff are friendly, courteous, professional and trustworthy. Take it from me and my years of experience - go see Dr. Yanni. Recommended for children of all ages-
Pennsauken, NJ |
My teeth are always perfectly clean and I don't ever have cavities because the dentist always tells me what to do and like an amazing kid I listen and now I have great teeth.
in Edison, New Jersey |
Most definitely would recommend Dr. Yanni to my family and friends. As a matter of I have recommended him. Dr. Yanni and his staff are very courteous, friendly,helpful and accommodating. Can't write enough about the Dr. And his staff.
in South River NJ |
Myself and my family have been going to Dr Yanni for some time now. He is an excellent dentist as well as his staff. I have referred others to him as well.
in Spotswood, NJ |
I and my family entrust our dental care to Dr. Yanni. He is a caring professional and we are very comfortable coming to his practice. The office is also conveniently located in Middlesex County, NJ. I have used his referral program whenever a friend is looking for a dentist. Highly recommended! The Dittmyre Family Spotswood, NJ
in Pennsauken, NJ |
Excellent dr nahel for your work
in Tinton Falls, NJ |
Office staff welcoming and very helpful. Dr. Yanni is very knowledgeable and made me feel comforatable during my visit.
in Jamesburg, nj |
Dr. yanni is a great dentist and goes out of his way to make his patients comfortable.
in South River, NJ |
You will not be disappointed at Dr. Yanni's office and his staff is AMAZING!! They are all super friendly, professional and treat you like family. My husband and I have been going here for the past year and I am so happy I found him, I have even recommended him to other family members.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Yanni is the best! He did an amazing job removing my wisdom teeth and made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole operation and the aftercare. The staff is also extremely nice and make every visit a pleasant experience.
in Roosevelt,NJ |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Yanni to friends and family. He's super friendly and takes time to really keep your teeth clean.
in Freehold nj |
Is an excellent dentist very concerned about safety and comfort of patient he is careful and knowledable and I trust him to always make sure everything is done correctly
in Jamesburg NJ |
Very understanding. Very caring. Also a very big help to myself and future. Passionate at what he does. Overall very passionate and very comforting.
in Highland Park, NJ |
He's very funny, which puts me at ease. His procedures are almost painless, which is a miracle. The office staff are very friendly, making the entire experience a pleasure, for a dentist.
in Milltown NJ |
Very easy going and never a problem. I am usually in and out.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
I have been to several dentists in the past 5+ years . My last dentist told me he could no longer help me and dropped me as a patient. After meeting Dr Yanni and discussing my options, Dr. Yanni managed to save, my teeth. I should've lost each and every one of my teeth and had plates made but that this man, this wonderful, caring, understanding man saved each and every tooth in my head, I cannot convey in the correct words how much that means to me. Now I can show my teeth when I smile.
in East Brunswick |
Always a positive experience
in Monroe Township, NJ |
This was my first visit to Dr. Yanni and I could not be happier. Scheduling with Marlene, cleaning with Dao, and Dr. Yanni's personable and professional review, has given me a level of comfort that I have never had before with regards to going to the dentist. I have already recommended a friend to his office.
in South bound brook nj |
Very friendly and great sergice
in East Brunwick, NJ |
It's always a pleasure to visit Dr Yanni and his team -- specifically him, Dao, and Marlene have always been extremely thorough and helpful in getting my teeth back in shape!
in East Brunswick, NJ |
GREAT. Greeted by name when entered the office. Everyone was friendly. Service was great.
in Toms river nj |
He has a great personality a wonderful care for his patients. Most of all a really great guy.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Yanni is unlike any other dentist around. He truly cares for his patients as though they are his family. He takes time to ensure that his patients understand the problem and will review solutions that meet the patients needs. I have never had to sit longer than 45 minutes from the time I walked through the door until the time I exited. Extremely efficient dentist!
in Pennsauken, NJ |
It was a great experience
East Brunswick, NJ |
I've been a patient for years and I can honestly say that Dr. Yanni is very professional and makes you feel at ease during my visits. He listens and answers any questions or concerns I may have. The staff are always friendly and accommodating.
in East Brunswick, nj |
Great services, wonderful job, convenient appointments, and menu flow up calls. Very professional ...I really recommended to all
in Brooklyn, NY |
He's the best!
in Helmets nj |
Everyone is so caring and concerned about you. I can't say enough good things about the whole office. I would tell all my friends to come to Dr. Yanni
in So bruns,nj |
Dr. Yanni is an expert in his field. He is accurate in recommendations and diagnosis, and completes his work quickly. His office staff is very professional with insurance claims, pricing and scheduling appointments. The email and text message reminders are very helpful. I only recommend Dr. Yanni to my friends.
in New York, NY |
He is perfect , know exactly what I need and did it fast and easy
in New Providence, NJ |
excellent ,excellent , excellent. The best dentist ever!
in North Brunswick,nj |
Dr. Yanni is a wonderful Dr and person very friendly and caring, my entire family loves him. We all go to him. I recommend him all the time. His stuff is very friendly and caring too.
in Middletown, NJ |
HE TOOK ME AS A PATIENT AFTER 2 SUPPOSEDLY VERY GOOD DENTIST! HE FIXED THE BOTCHED UP JOB THE LAST ONE DID. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM SINCE. I TRAVEL 23 MILES EACH WAY FOR APPOINTMENTS JUST TO SEE HIM. HIS OFFICE PERSONNEL ARE ALSO VERY FRIENDLY. WE ARE ON FIRST NAMES WHICH I LOVE.
in New York, NY |
I've been going to this office for 4 or 5 years. Ive had basic cleanings as well as a root canal performed and surprisingly enough, it was a positive experience. Dr Yanni is a high energy dentist which definitely kept me at ease.
New York, NY |
Dr. Yanni is an excellent dentist. Dao is an excellent dental hygienist.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr Yanni, my dentist for the last ten years and it's been an absolutely great experience. I have and will continue to refer my friends and family to his practice.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Calm caring and articulate. He makes dentistry simple and effective by connecting with the common patient. He's personable and smart and I always look forward to my visits with him.
New York, NY |
Great guy
in Piscataway, NJ |
Dr Yanni and his staff have taken excellent care of my teeth for 20+ years.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
I love coming to the dentist! Everyone at the office makes you feel welcome and comfortable. I never have to wait for my appointment and my teeth look and feel great!
in Highland Park, NJ |
Dr. Yanni and his staff are very nice and really care about you and your teeth. Seriously couldn't ask for a better dentist...
in East Brunswick, N.J. |
Excellent dentist who really cares about his profession.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
My family has been coming to Dr. Yanni for the past 10 years. It was the first time my kids actually looked forward to visiting the dentist! He truly cares about his patients.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Painless, considerate.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Everyone in the office is wonderful! It's always a pleasure to come by.
in New Brunswick, NJ |
Have been with him over 15 years. He is very personable, and makes you feel comfortable. All procedures, especially in-plants were expertly performed.
Have you seen Dr. Nahel Yanni, DDS?
Are you Dr. Yanni?