Dr. Nadine Egger, DDS

Dr. Nadine Egger, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Nadine Egger, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Issaquah, WA. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

Egger Orthodontics

• Prudential
  • Standard Insurance Company

Learn about Dr. Egger

Dr. Egger's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Egger "I feel very fortunate to be continuing in the footsteps of my father in the orthodontic field. The most rewarding part of my profession is that orthodontics allows me to be involved in the lives of families within the Issaquah community. I love to talk and share stories of family and friends, and I love to hear about the lives of my patients when they come in for an appointment. It is my goal to make our office, and the people in it, an extension of my family. I want our patients to experience orthodontics differently. It’s not only about getting braces, but also how we work with our patients to achieve the beautiful smile that they desire. That’s why I’ve developed a unique approach that allows me to customize each patient’s treatment plan using the most advanced techniques. I was born and raised right here in the Pacific Northwest, and I absolutely love living in this beautiful area. In my free time, you can find me out hiking, skiing or working in my yard. My family and I love to play competitive tennis, and we are pretty good at it, too!"

This content was provided by Dr. Egger "Dr. Nadine Egger and her orthodontic team are committed to delivering excellent orthodontic treatment to each and every one of our patients. We like to think of our practice as the perfect mix of professional and fun, and we want our patients to feel at home when they come to our office. Undertaking orthodontic care is a big decision, so we want you to be as comfortable and confident as possible when you're here. We'd be glad to answer any questions you might have. Please give us a call or drop by our office!"

2  Practice Areas

• Gaps Between Teeth
  • Hypodontia
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Open Bite
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington / School of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Certificate of Proficiency in Orthodontics
    Other Education | Completed 1992
  • Masters of Science
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Dr. Egger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Egger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Egger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Egger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Egger's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Egger to family and friends

Dr. Egger's Performance

My son just finished his Phase I treatment with braces. During these 12 month treatment, my son was happy with each visit and didn't even want to remove the braces at the end! Dr. Egger's office and all her staff are so nice and friendly, we enjoyed the monthly visits very much.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been taking my son here for a little under a year now. Staff is professional and friendly. Office is nice and clean. I'm very happy with the way my son's treatment plan is progressing. Their token based reward system keeps him motivated to do a good job with teeth brushing. They always...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0