Dr. Nadia Rezaiamiri, DDS

Dr. Nadia Rezaiamiri, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Nadia Rezaiamiri, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Juan Capistrano, CA and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from University of Washington / School of Dentistry in 1994 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read her story

31734 Rancho Viejo Rd Ste D

San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Rezaiamiri

Dr. Rezaiamiri's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rezaiamiri "Dr. Nadia Rezaimiri has lived in beautiful State of Washington where she attended UW and studied Microbiology before she got accepted to University of Washington School Of Dentistry in 1990. Dr. Rezaiamiri is a general dentist that has been specializing in family and cosmetic dentistry for over 20 years. She contineously takes advanced Education courses to stay on top of the newest dental materials and techinques and familiarizes herself with the technology that continously is emerging in the dental field. In 1994 Dr. Rezaiamiri moved from Seattle to California to build a family and start her own practice in Tustin CA. After two children, 22 years of marriage, and 21 years of dentistry behind her, Dr. Rezaiamiri decided to begin her practice here in beautiful San Juan Capistrano. "I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with the people of San Juan Capistrano since I moved down here more than a year and a half ago." Dr. Rezaiamiri says: " I feel very fortunate to work in a city that has such a rich history and the people are so aware of their heritage and proud to be born and live here""

This content was provided by Dr. Rezaiamiri "We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family."

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Minimally Invasive Dentistry
  • Orthodontics
  • Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Washington / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • 300 Hrs Of Implant Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed
  • 50 Hrs Orthodontic Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Rezaiamiri has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rezaiamiri has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • German

Dr. Rezaiamiri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rezaiamiri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rezaiamiri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rezaiamiri to family and friends
4.1
based on 9 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Rezaiamiri's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Rezaiamiri Says:

We encourage you to contact us via phone or email.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch. We're always happy to hear from you! We strive to deliver professional and accurate diagnosis of your dental health and help you achieve your goal to the best of our abilities. We welcome all the comments and suggestions

in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Was in need of a new dentist, thought my old one had retired. Have had many pleasant trips to this office, I'm staying.
in San Clemente
Dr. Amiri is amazing and so is her staff. She has always been right on with any issues I have had and has always led me down the right path. I've never had to wait longer then 5 min. when I go for my appts. Donna the Hygienist is the best.
in San Clemente
She is gentle, caring and honest . She has a great staff that worries about patients wellbeing.
in Costa Mesa, CA
I have been through many dentists due to the extreme phobia I have toward dentistry in general. Dr. Rezaiamiri is the only doctor who helped me curb that feeling. Overall amazing experience in her office.

Are you Dr. Rezaiamiri?