Dr. Nader Kreit, DDS

Dentistry | Male

117 Southpoint Loop Ste 400 Livingston, TX 77351 Get Directions
Dr. Nader Kreit, DDS

Dr. Nader Kreit, DDS is a dentist who practices in Livingston, TX. He is 50 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kreit to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Kreit's Performance
in Houston, TX |
They dug tooth out of my husband mouth. Giving him Tylenol #3. Who does not treat a patient with pain. Especially if the dentist cause pain
Houston, TX |
Very professional practice They are honest and straight to the point Very good doctors no matter who works on you
in Woodville tx |
Every time I come to dr. Kreit office it's horrible I feel like I'm skipped over purposely,every time I come there its long long wait time regardless of having an app. I feel like the staff could do there job better than they have been. Besides a lot of times I get there early and people come in after me and are called back as soon as they come threw the door. Its ridiculous and pathetic.
Conroe, TX |
I had referred some friends before yesterday, I NEVER will again! I called several times before my 3rd appointment to verify that my insurance would cover my proceedure, I was told yes. When I got there that is when they called the insurance company to verify. Needless to say my insurance company told them no that it wasn't covered. There was a mistake on the coverage and it would take 2 days to correct . If the woman in the window would have done what was requested 2 weeks ago, it would have
in Corrigan, TX |
My daughter went to the dentist here and had a wisdom tooth pulled. She was having a panic attack and the dentists never even noticed. They continued to talk to each other and ignored herl She has not been back to the dentist and has been traumatized for life because of this. When you go back for an xray they tell you to put your own finger in your mouth and pull your lip out so they can xray!!! WHAT???!!!! No gloves and VERY unsanitary. I can't believe that this is accecptable! NEVER go!!
in Liberty, TX |
Waited 4 hrs to see DR. When finally got back to chair the Dentist that I got was a rude jerk.
in Livingston, Texas |
I'm having nightmares from my experience. Everyone is in a hurry, not time for the patient. The staff won't listen to what the patient has to say. The price is not worth the care. I would rather pay more and get human care then be treated like cattle.
in Cleveland, TX |
This is a fast paced, low cost clinic styled, volume operation. Somewhat impersonal, Older equipment, medicre care, The operation treats the patient like a number. I feel they do not regard the patient with a n extended pan but rather as a quick treatment case, without a holistic treatment plan. In and out. They will leave you with problems - as if you are there just for today's quick treatment. COD up front.
Have you seen Dr. Nader Kreit, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kreit?

Compare Dr. Kreit

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Kreit's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Kreit does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kreit and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kreit does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kreit and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kreit does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kreit and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.