Dentistry  |
Dr. Nader Kreit, DDS
Dr. Nader Kreit, DDS is a dentist who practices in Livingston, TX. He is 51 years old.

117 Southpoint Loop Ste 400

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kreit

Education data for Dr. Kreit is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kreit has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kreit has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kreit does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kreit and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kreit's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kreit to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Kreit's Performance
in Huntsville, TX |
Would not take my dog here... Had teeth pulled may 14, 2017. Got wrong dentures could not wear. Had new set made and still can not wear Aug.3, 2017.Got to protest bill due to them saying they pulled 22 teeth when all I had was 20 teeth. Very dissatisfied with whole ordeal. Nothing but costing me money. Please think before using this company. Thanks Paul
Texarkana, TX |
They did great work on making me dentures, cleaning and a root canal with cap. There was no pain and service was very quick and efficient. I was very happy with everything and am looking forward to gett a lower partial plate.
in Houston, TX |
They dug tooth out of my husband mouth. Giving him Tylenol #3. Who does not treat a patient with pain. Especially if the dentist cause pain
Houston, TX |
Very professional practice They are honest and straight to the point Very good doctors no matter who works on you
in Woodville tx |
Every time I come to dr. Kreit office it's horrible I feel like I'm skipped over purposely,every time I come there its long long wait time regardless of having an app. I feel like the staff could do there job better than they have been. Besides a lot of times I get there early and people come in after me and are called back as soon as they come threw the door. Its ridiculous and pathetic.
Conroe, TX |
I had referred some friends before yesterday, I NEVER will again! I called several times before my 3rd appointment to verify that my insurance would cover my proceedure, I was told yes. When I got there that is when they called the insurance company to verify. Needless to say my insurance company told them no that it wasn't covered. There was a mistake on the coverage and it would take 2 days to correct . If the woman in the window would have done what was requested 2 weeks ago, it would have
in Corrigan, TX |
My daughter went to the dentist here and had a wisdom tooth pulled. She was having a panic attack and the dentists never even noticed. They continued to talk to each other and ignored herl She has not been back to the dentist and has been traumatized for life because of this. When you go back for an xray they tell you to put your own finger in your mouth and pull your lip out so they can xray!!! WHAT???!!!! No gloves and VERY unsanitary. I can't believe that this is accecptable! NEVER go!!
in Liberty, TX |
Waited 4 hrs to see DR. When finally got back to chair the Dentist that I got was a rude jerk.
in Livingston, Texas |
I'm having nightmares from my experience. Everyone is in a hurry, not time for the patient. The staff won't listen to what the patient has to say. The price is not worth the care. I would rather pay more and get human care then be treated like cattle.
in Cleveland, TX |
This is a fast paced, low cost clinic styled, volume operation. Somewhat impersonal, Older equipment, medicre care, The operation treats the patient like a number. I feel they do not regard the patient with a n extended pan but rather as a quick treatment case, without a holistic treatment plan. In and out. They will leave you with problems - as if you are there just for today's quick treatment. COD up front.
Have you seen Dr. Nader Kreit, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kreit?

• Principal Financial Group
    Dental PPO
  • United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics