Dr. Na Xu, DDS

Dr. Na Xu, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Na Xu, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Salem, OR and has been practicing for 11 years. She practices dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.Read her story

Healthy Smiles Family Dentistry

2601 25th St SE Ste 400

Salem, OR 97302

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Xu

Dr. Xu's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Xu "Dr. Na Xu is a dentist serving the Salem area for more than 5 years. Dr. Xu is experienced in Teeth Whitening, Root Canal Therapy, Dental Implants, Dental Veneers, Crowns & Bridges. She is also a professional member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Dental Association and the Oregon Dental Association. Professional Associations American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Dental Association Marion-Polk County Dental Association Oregon Dental Association Awards & Accolades Member in good standing of ODA, 2015 Board Certifications Western Region Dental Board Office Hours Monday - Thursday 8:00 am -5:00 pm Fridays 8:00 am-1:00 pm "

This content was provided by Dr. Xu "

At Healthy Smiles Family Dental in Salem, OR, family dentistry is focused on comprehensive, expert care. It's our goal to create lasting oral health and incomparable beauty in every smile we treat!

Dr. Xu and the staff of Healthy Smiles Family Dental believe in excellent dentistry by going above and beyond the typical dental office. We put your unique oral health and aesthetic goals first, and we make it a point to ensure you are satisfied and comfortable with your treatment from beginning to end. Our team of dental experts are highly trained in the latest dental advancements, which strengthens our ability to provide a wide variety of gentle, advanced dental treatments.

We put our patient's comfort first from the moment you walk in the door. Our warm, calming atmosphere along with our friendly, attentive team will be there to assist you in every step of your visit. We offer an assortment of amenities, including warm blankets and more.

"

5  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Prosthodontics

• Broken Tooth

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University of Nebraska Lincoln - B.S. in Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Creighton University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Xu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Xu has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Xu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Xu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Xu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Xu to family and friends

Dr. Xu's Performance

This dentist has been wonderful to me the last couple months and I cant say enough good things about them. Very professional, caring, and thorough. Dr. Na Xu and her staff have been so helpful and come at the highest recommendation.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Xu and her staff are amazing! Cyndy the hygienist is very professional and thorough. My mouth doesn't feel like a truck ran through it after my appointments and my neck doesn't hurt either. The front office is very knowledgeable when it comes to insurance and makes sure I know what my insurance...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Every time I have an appointment I have an amazing experience. All of the staff are friendly, welcoming and easy to talk to. When I first came in I told Dr Xu about my previous experience and how I hated it and she made me feel very comfortable from the very first visit. I won't go to any other...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
every time i come here, the ladies are so nice. they listen to your problems, like they care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
A very friendly office and great staff!
Are you Dr. Xu?