Dr. Na Xu, DDS

Dr. Na Xu, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Na Xu is a dentist serving the Salem area for more than 5 years. Dr. Xu is experienced in Teeth Whitening, Root Canal Therapy, Dental Implants, Dental Veneers, Crowns & Bridges. She is also a professional member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Dental Association and the Oregon Dental Association. Professional Associations American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Dental Association Marion-Polk County Dental Association Oregon Dental Association Awards & Accolades Member in good standing of ODA, 2015 Board Certifications Western Region Dental Board Office Hours Monday - Thursday 8:00 am -5:00 pm Fridays 8:00 am-1:00 pm

Healthy Smiles Family Dentistry

2601 25th St SE Ste 400

Salem, OR 97302

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Xu

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Prosthodontics

• Broken Tooth

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of Nebraska Lincoln-B.S. In Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Creighton University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Xu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Xu has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Xu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Xu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Xu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Xu to family and friends
Dr. Xu's Performance
every time i come here, the ladies are so nice. they listen to your problems, like they care.
A very friendly office and great staff!
in Salem or |
She is so friendly! Very professional, at the same time personable. She's extremely knowledgeable, very caring of her patients. Very quick in seeing you if your experiencing an emergency. Shes the best dentist ive ever had,and i recommend her to EVERYBODY.
Everytime I come in to see my dentist she has always taken good care of me making sure I am comfortable and ok. All the dental assistants are amazing as well. They are very caring and make sure I get the right treatment that I need. I have always been afraid to go the dentist and now I actually look forward to my appointments everytime I come in.
Love coming in, great to work with.
I am going to speak from the heart here. I haven't been in the office for two years and when I walked in the door I was greeted by name, by the front office girl! Then I was taken care of by the back and they were able to fix to my broken teeth by the next day. Even though it has been two years I will never go anywhere else. The staff is great and they made me feel like a great person and not a loser. Won't go anywhere else!
I have never been made to feel more at home at the dentist. The Doctor and all of her staff are the most amazing people you will meet. I plan to be a patient for years to come, and would recommend the company highly. Angelique Ribera
Dr Xu is the best dentist I have ever had, literally. Comprehensive, kind, soft touch, and I respect her.
I love this dental office. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend them.
Great with all 6 of my daughters, my wife and myself. Friendly staff. Dr. Xu is quick and efficient staff is helpful and kind. My wife kids and I have all been seen here and continue to do so and would recommend anyone to visit this office.
Dr. Xu is wonderful I love coming in to see her she works so well with all of my kids she dose an amazing job.
I haven't been to many dentist all my life but I have dealt with health care providers of all sorts, the moment I walked in the door I was hooked! I actually look forward to coming into this office, everyone here is extremely friendly, full of smiles and touching stories to share! I wish I would have came in sooner! They are wonderful! more than once I have seen people come in and the staff recognize them by their first name! How awesome is that!
Dr Xu is the most gentle dentist I have ever experienced in 71 years of my life. She and her staff listen to your comments and offer advice and treatment with a smile. I would recommend them to everyone.
I loved this office from the day I got accepted as a new patient. The communication options are easy to use. Text, email, phone reminders. The front office is kind, calm and friendly. Once seated the Dental assistants made me feel welcomed. They explained things clearly and quickly. Loved it. Then Dr Na Xu, DDS comes in quietly, smiles and fixes me up. Perfect! Great Crew. :) - Alex Lumbreras
This is by far the best experience my family has ever had at a dentists office. The staff treats the patients with kindness and understanding. They are attentive and sensitive with children and adults alike. The cheerful, attentive and knowledgeable staff and doctor make the overall experience one that you will always remember. A++++
Have you seen Dr. Na Xu, DDS?

Visit Dr. Xu

Dr. Xu accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.