Dr. Myranda Wolff, DMD

Dr. Myranda Wolff, DMD

DentistryFemale

Dentistry

Dr. Myranda Wolff, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Springfield, IL. Her office accepts new patients.

Dental Care at Prairie Crossing

Dental Care at Prairie Crossing2740 Prairie Crossing Dr Springfield, IL 62711

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

More Dentists at Dental Care at Prairie Crossing

Dr. Wolff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wolff

4.2

Dr. Wolff

Yes, you are right the way Dr. Wolff handled this is inappropriate. I told the honest truth as to what happened. If you can't handle negative feedback, you shouldn't ask for any feedback.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Ruby Pokora – Jun 26, 2022
In Good Hands
Love the entire staff at my dentist's office. They are very professional and very friendly and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dentist.
Marjie O'Brien – May 26, 2022
Very Attentive Care
Dr. Wolff was very attentive to an issue I was having and asked several questions and posited reasons why issue was happening. She offered suggestions to pinpoint the issue, which I will try.
Trevor – May 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myranda Wolff, DMD?
I had broken off the side of my tooth. My husband has recently used Dental Care at Prairie Crossing and was very impressed, so I called to see when I could get an appointment. I was offered an appointment for the next day and accepted. I am a very nervous dental patient, but Sue, the dental assistant put me at ease. After xrays, Dr. Wolff came in and explained the treatment needed. I always request nitrous and Dr. Wolff made sure the nitrous level was adequate the entire time. She cleaned out the previous filling, along with some decay that was underneath. A temporary crown was placed and I was scheduled to return in 3 weeks for the permanent crown. Five days later, while chewing something sticky, it pulled the temporary off and broke. I called immediately and was told to come right in. Sue made a new temporary and got me on my way again. I am very impressed with both Dr. Wolff and Sue, and would heartily recommend Dental Care to anyone!
Jerrilee Robinson – Mar 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myranda Wolff, DMD?
I would absolutely recommend Dr Wolff to friends and family. She was exceptionally kind and professional throughout the appointment. As a dentist myself, I would like to think I’m a good judge of what a quality dental care provider looks like. I was pleasantly surprised, as well as fortunate, to find an office like this almost by accident. Again, I would recommend Dr Wolff to anyone looking for someone to trust with their oral health.
Brett Leavey – Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myranda Wolff, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wolff?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Wolff treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

Dr. Wolff accepts

Dr. Wolff accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

``To provide a comfortable and compassionate environment for my patients while delivering the highest standard of care ``

When she isn't practicing dentistry, Dr. Wolff enjoys spending quality time with friends and family, playing with her cat, Penelope, and being active outdoors as much as she can.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Myranda Wolff, DMD?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (217) 335-6642.

Is Dr. Myranda Wolff, DMD accepting new patients?

Dr. Myranda Wolff, DMD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Wolff's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Myranda Wolff, DMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Wolff accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Myranda Wolff, DMD's top areas of care?

Dr. Wolff frequently treats Abscess, Abscess Incision and Drainage, and Amalgam Dental Fillings. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Wolff treats.

Where is Dr. Myranda Wolff, DMD's office located?

Dr. Wolff's office is located at 2740 Prairie Crossing Dr, Springfield, IL 62711. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Myranda Wolff, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Wolff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.