Dr. Myles Sokolof, DDS

Dr. Myles Sokolof, DDS

Dentistry | Male

We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles! Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success.

Dr. Myles Sokolof, DDS is a dentist who practices in Thornwood, NY. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 44 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Sokolof's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sokolof

Dr. Sokolof accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Sokolof's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sokolof to family and friends
Dr. Sokolof's Performance
Brewster, NY |
Dr. Sokolof has been takin care of my family's dental work for 10+ years. Him and his staff are very professional and make every visit comfortable!
in Briarcliff Manor, NY |
Nice person, honest dentist. He is good with my kids.
in Valhallah, NY |
We just moved to the area and started coming to see Dr. Sokolof. Finding a dentist can be tricky but we couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Sokolof. He is very considerate and friendly but also extremely professional. I feel I am in good hands.
in New York, NY |
Whenever I step into their office I am greeted with a warm smile. I never wait too long and the staff is always extremely helpful and welcoming. Dr. Sokolof is not only very skilled at what he does but he has a great personality to go along with his skills. Sometimes I forget I am even at the dentist, something I dread doing bi-annually, so this aspect of him and his staff is what I appreciate most. I have never had an issue with this practice and have been a patient for over 18 years.
Pleasantville, NY |
Wonderful!! I have been a patient of Dr. Sokolof for years and he is a wonderful dentist to me and my family.He and his staff are knowledgeable and always tell me different options I might pursue. I like the fact there are different specialists right in the same practice so I don't have to be referred to another place i can come right back to them for periodontal etc. I never had a difficult time getting an appt and when I'm in the chair I feel relaxed and comfortable as if i'm with a friend.
As a dentist who has been practicing for 40 years, he is extremely honest and frank which makes him very easy to trust. He is literally one of the nicest guys you could ever meet and for someone who often has to deal with people who are deathly afraid of going to the dentist, this man makes everything a lot easier and comfortable.
in Armonk, NY |
I would recommend Dr. Sokolof to my family and friends. I have been going to his practice for years. I and have gotten my teeth whitened by the Hygienist and have also seen the orthodontist for a retainer. Dr. Sokolof has always taken his time to explain any procedures with me. He assuages any fears I might have. I feel very comfortable and will continue going to his practice.
in Elmsford, NY |
Dr. Sokolof and his staff treat patients like family. I trust him totally to advise me. I can even have my perio work done in that office. I have used Dr. Klein and she is wonderful. I am not a good patient when I have to have someone working in my mouth. The doctor and his staff are extremely kind and patient. Nobody loves to go to the dentist, but it's necessary - and I am extremely happy that I have him to go to. He even took an emergency phone call from me in the middle of the night.
Have you seen Dr. Myles Sokolof, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sokolof?

Compare Dr. Sokolof

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Sokolof's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sokolof's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Abscess

Graduated in 1973

New York University

Graduated in 1968

• French

Dr. Sokolof does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sokolof and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry