Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Amer

Old Bridge Dental Center

3333 US Highway 9 Old Bridge, NJ 08857

Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Old Bridge, NJ. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Amer accepts

Dr. Amer accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas

4.3

Dr. Amer?
Dr. Amer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS
great personality, great staff, little to no wait, and a funny guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
Overall a very solid guy and very good dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
My family is so happy to have you Dr. Amer. I know we're a handful and there's so many things we bombard you with, but you never complain to us once. Whether its questions that may be dumb or not, you always have a smile on your face and that means so much to us. Coming from UK, you pay so much and the dentists only do the bare minimum besides the select hand few, and you don't even get that reassurance that the doctor relieved you of some type of worry. Here in USA, I paid a fraction of what I pay in the UK, and we get nearly triple times the attention and care. Thank you for being our dentist! We will always be loyal! You're the reason why we smile beautifully and we cannot thank you more for it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
Dr. Amer is a really outstanding dentist. I've had my first visit around 2009 and from the first appointment, I knew that I finally found my dentist. I've had dentists that literally ignore things that I say and just work on whatever I came here for and then BOOM its time to go. If I had concerns I'd have to address it on another visit due to overbooked patients, but here with Dr. Amer it is the complete opposite. He is obviously passionate. When I speak to him about problems or concerns, he gives me great suggestions and recommendations and there isn't ever a hassle in my entire experience that left a bad taste in my mouth. The staff he hires are great as well and very well trained. Overall, Dr. Amer is a great family dentist and after my kids showed they actually LOVED going to the dentist, that said it all. Great guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
I've been a patient of Dr. Amer for many years and never had a bad experience. He always shows so much care toward his patients and always explains the evaluations regardless of how many questions I ask. It's hard to find such a patient doctor that isn't trying to rush you out the room. When I'm there it truly feels like I have one on one time and can get all my concerns off my chest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
Dr. Amer is a genius at what he does. He always had my thoughts as a top priority and ensured the best treatment options. I read a review that said he is in it for the money and that is NOT true. I couldn't afford the treatment but they still worked with me because my situation was very bad. This is a genuine guy that you won't find anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
Dr Amer has been my family dentist since 2005 ,started with my son when I called the office as emergency and they got me appointment within 20 minutes.and now my son is 21 and we all still going to his office.highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
Very clean office , professional staff, helpful . Dr Amer is simply outstanding dentist .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
Amer is in it for the money. From the moment I first met him before he looked at my teeth asked me if I was a reviewer. I thought that was quite odd and unprofessional. He argues with his staff in front of you. He makes jokes in the hallway about you as if you can't hear him as clear as day. Very very unprofessional and I WILL NOT go back to him ever ever again. I cannot believe he has not lost his license yet.
Great team of professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
amazing office and staff, DR AMER was very nice spend time to explain how implants all about , i had 3 implants . was easy ,fast , happy results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
Amazing staff , clean office , dr Amer is very good dentist . He did my mom implant and she had a very good experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
Third series of visits over 2 1/2 years always excellent. Doesn't mess around and gets to the root of the problem. At 78 I've been down this road many times and this guy is the best man I've ver run across. honest and expert.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
Excellent diagnosis, little waiting, friendly staff, attention for details, easy payment options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
very nice office and dentist .dr amer is amazing dentist he did work for me and my mom .very caring knowledgeable.he explained the work for both of us .was no pain and no surprises .highly recommend .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
TERRIBLE!!! If I could give this doctor and his practice 0 stars, I would. Something as simple as filling cavities was extremely painful. Those cavities turned into rootcanals because I couldnt stand the pain. Dr. Amer did my root canal and he was very rough & rushed. The staff gave my appt to someone else, refused to give me my xrays once I left, and overall very rude. They just want to file insurance claims & always try to sell you stuff. Extremely unprofessional and rude. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?
Dentist Amer based on work seems like a good dentist. Staff not as friendly as other reviewers make them out to be. Desk girls are nice to those they know well. The best thing they've done for me is make an appointment. Don't even greet me. The staff assisting the dentist need to be trained better (forgot to put bib thing around my neck to protect clothes) Forget to fill rinse cup. etc. And they shouldn't be discussing non relative things while patient is having work done. Staff C-/Amer B+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mouner Amer, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Amer?