Dr. Mostafa Tolba, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Tolba

Stafford Endodontics

556 Garrisonville Rd Ste 200 Stafford, VA 22554

Dr. Mostafa Tolba, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Stafford, VA. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Tolba's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tolba

Dr. Tolba?
Dr. Tolba's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mostafa Tolba, DDS
I was referred by my dentist to Stafford Endodontics because I needed an emergency root canal. I was seeing a day after contacting them which was great; unfortunately my root canal got infected, and I thought the way Dr. Tolba performed everything was very rough. Therefore I went back 2 days for follow up because I have my face swollen and Dr. Tolba saw me immediately, he said I just had a small infection that can happen and just gave me more medicine to help reduce the inflammation and swollen of my right side of my face. Then after a week of the original procedure I went back to his office for a follow up and asked the staff to fill a FMLA paperwork for my job because I had lost 4 days from work because of the procedure and I worked on a factory where you are constantly bending and lifting up to 50 pounds. One of the office staff, an old lady who does the paper work when the practice manager is out has the worst attitude I have seen in any practice and gave me a hard time to fill the
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Tolba, DDS?
I know its still early, but I had my first root canal done yesterday and was VERY pleased with the process and outcome. I kept waiting for him to "hit a nerve" and jolt me but that never happened. I DID take ibuprofens before I went, but after the Novocain wore off I did not take any more. VERY PLEASED and VERY surprised. Can chew on left side again with no pain. Hopefully, I'll never have to see him again, :) but if I need endodontic work again, I would definitely go there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Tolba, DDS?
Dr. Mosttafa is a very honest provider. After having issues with a partial crown I was sent to Dr. Mostafa for root canal consideration. My tooth had been in extreme pain. The good dentist explained that my tooth could have been in pain from a sinus infection. He explained that a root canal couldn't guarantee fixing the problem. I took his advice and left without any work being performed. That was approximately 6 months ago. I haven't had any pain since. If it resurfaces I know where to go!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Tolba, DDS?
My regular Dentist referred me to Dr. Tolba for a root canal. He was very meticulous and I felt no pain during the entire procedure. He may be an older gentleman but he isn't "old school" -- he uses all the most modern technology (CT-Scan and hand-held scanners) to double check his work. I was amazed and very impressed by his equipment, his staff, and his whole operation really. I would recommend to my family and friends for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Tolba, DDS?
While visiting from Florida, one of my teeth started acting up and I knew that it was going to need a root canal as I had just had a crown put on that tooth before leaving Florida. I had no trouble making an appointment. I found the staff and the dentist to be very pleasant and professional. And despite the reason for my visit, my experience there was quite enjoyable. I would highly recommend this dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Tolba, DDS?
I was referred by my dentist to Stafford Endodontics because of I needed an emergency root canal. I made an appointment on Friday for an exam the following Tuesday and they were able to perform the root canal on Wednesday. During the exam on Tuesday Dr. Tolba numbed the area for me to make me more comfortable, at least for a little while. His office is in network for TRICARE MetLife and accepts Care Credit which made the root canal affordable. His staff was friendly and very accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Tolba, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Tolba?

Dr. Tolba possess a rare combination of clinical experience as well as teaching for several years.  Dr. Tolba has been faculty at the University of Maryland Dental School in the Endodontics program since 2005.  Dr. Tolba is passionate about...

• Endodontics

1987
1979

• Arabic, Egyptian

Dr. Tolba accepts

Dr. Tolba accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Commercial Insurance Company
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Delta Insurance
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Tolba treats your condition or procedure