Dr. Morris Poole, DDS

Dr. Morris Poole, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Morris Poole, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Logan, UT. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Poole & Willis Orthodontics

1340 N 600 E Ste 2

Logan, UT 84341

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Poole

Dr. Poole's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Poole "I feel so fortunate to be an orthodontist. I had the benefit of growing up watching my dad at work, and how much he really enjoyed being an orthodontist, and still does. He has always taught me it is very important to take care of each patient and treat them with respect. I love helping people bring out the best smile I can, and seeing the confidence come out in people as their smiles are enhanced. I enjoy getting to know every single person that comes into our practice. It is a treat to go out in the community and see all those patients in the Poole & Willis Orthodontic family. I really feel lucky when people tell me that I have helped them with more than just their smile. If it is encouraging them to get better grades, earn their Eagle Scout, work harder in their profession, or just see things in a better light, I feel making a difference in somebody’s life is an awesome. Education and Continuing Education My undergraduate studies were completed at Brigham Young University, where I majored in business management. There, I had the opportunity to play lacrosse and be named an All-American on the field and Academic All-American off the field. I went to dental school at the University of California Los Angeles to earn a Doctorate of Dental Surgery. While at UCLA, I got married to my wife, Ashley. We then decided to travel across the country for my orthodontic residency at Virginia Commonwealth University, where I earned my orthodontic certificate and master’s degree. I feel it is very important to stay up on the “latest and greatest” because technology has been very progressive in orthodontics. Every spring, I attend the annual American Association of Orthodontists meeting, where I learn about the latest research and techniques to bring back to Cache Valley and keep making beautiful smiles. I also attend the Utah Association of Orthodontists meeting every year in Salt Lake to further my education and see colleagues from across the state. I recently served as president of the Cache Valley district of the Utah Dental Association. I’m also on the board of the Utah Association of Orthodontists, and lucky enough to be on the planning committee for the national meeting in Orlando in 2016. In the Community Our team at Poole & Willis Orthodontics is focused on making our patients happy. We are here to take care of them and make them feel like family. We have a lot of fun activities in the office during the year, including our annual Patient Appreciation Pool Party. Outside of the office, we try to have an even bigger impact by supporting all of those excellent activities our patients are a part of. We contribute significantly to the school programs, boost patients’ animals at the fairs, and are happy to sponsor events that make Cache Valley so great. Outside the Office I grew up in Logan, Utah and now live in Providence. My wife Ashley is from Boise, Idaho. We had our first boy, Morris Jensen, just as we were finishing up residency in Virginia. I actually presented my award-winning research at the national meeting just a few days after he was born! We also have 3 little girls now. I love them like crazy, but I can’t believe my parents had six girls! When I’m not in the office straightening teeth or communicating with dentists, I’m most likely relaxing at home with my family. I do like to go ride my mountain bike up the canyon or on different trails in the area. Ashley is road biker, so we are constantly trying to convert each other. Fortunately, both of us snow ski or we would be working on each other all year long. I love lacrosse and have been lucky enough to coach different teams at the youth, high school, and collegiate level. I love to be active in the community and youth programs. I’m also active with church callings and scouting. I think we live in a great area and it is important to keep it that way. I also like to speak Spanish and I often try to teach patients. I can credit that to my church mission to Puebla, Mexico."

This content was provided by Dr. Poole "Welcome to Poole & Willis Orthodontics - your Cache Valley orthodontic specialists. We are a respected orthodontic practice, with four locations in Logan, Smithfield and Providence, Utah and Preston, Idaho. Drs. Morris L. Poole, Morris N. Poole and Craig L. Willis desire to give their patients the best orthodontic care available!"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of California, Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Virginia Commonwealth University

Dr. Poole has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Poole has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Poole does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Poole and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Poole's Reviews