Dr. Morris Chimon, DDS

Dr. Morris Chimon, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Morris Chimon is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Albertson area for more than 35 years. Dr. Chimon is experienced in Invisalign®, Bone Grafting and Dental Implants. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association.

Chimon Family Dentistry

810 Willis Ave

Albertson, NY 11507

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Chimon

When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.

When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1980

Dr. Chimon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chimon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chimon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chimon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chimon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chimon to family and friends
Dr. Chimon's Performance
Dr. Chimon is a professional who listens and takes great care in his patients. My family and I have only been here a few times and his diagnosis has always been accurate. Along with Dr. Chimon being a wonderful dentist, Cheryl and Alyssa are wonderful as well. You will always feel welcome in this office!
I have never been more satisfied with a Dentist visit. So clean and professional, both accompanied with the loving hospitality of the Chimon's. I will continue to recommend this gem to my NY friends and family.
I have been to many dentists in the past and Dr. Chimon is by far the best one. The staff is friendly, the place is beautiful, and I leave with my teeth feeling refreshed and new!
I've been coming here since I was little and every time I come I am greeted with smiles and amazing service from the staff. The place is beautiful and stress-free. I would 100% recommend Dr. Chimon to anyone!
I have been a patient of Dr. Morris Chimon since 1992 and can go on and on about his incredible skills as a dentist, his gentle touch, his honesty and his patience. I used to be fearful of the dentists office and now my family and I actually look forward to our checkups and have full confidence in his abilities. For maintaining a healthy mouth and for cosmetic dentistry, I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Morris Chimon.
I highly recommend Dr.Chimon's office. From the friendly staff that greets you at the door to the excellent service you receive by Dr.Chimon and his staff. I highly recommend them for not only adults but kids too! My whole family visits Dr. Chimon's office annually--you won't be disappointed.
in Plainview, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr. Chimon for over 25 years. He is not only an exceptionally skilled dentist, but I think he and his office truly care about their patients good health, and suggest things to prevent problems from occurring as we get older. They are considerate of my time, comfortability, and costs. I have and will continue to recommend him to all.
Have you seen Dr. Morris Chimon, DDS?

Visit Dr. Chimon

Dr. Chimon accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.