Dr. Monika Chan, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Female · Age 59

Dr. Chan
1794 Washington Valley Rd Martinsville, NJ 08836

Dr. Monika Chan, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Martinsville, NJ and has been practicing for 30 years. She practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Chan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chan

4.5

Dr. Chan?
Dr. Chan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Monika Chan, DMD
Dr. Chan was incredibly helpful and supportive during my 18 month Invisalign treatment. She is very thorough, organized, and structured that helped me achieve the best possible result for my smile! I would recommend Dr. Chan to anyone seeking this kind of assistance!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Chan, DMD?
We couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Chan! After discovering an issue another Orthodontist had not seen, and the condition was pretty severe, she quickly took over and made a long term plan to fix and reverse what had happened. She patiently walked us through her game plan and discussed the expected outcome. All while consulting with our family dentist. She is patient, smart and ready to answer your questions. Plus, the kids are seen by her and she dedicates the entire visit to your child. My son finally has straight teeth! I would recommend Dr. Chan to anyone....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Chan, DMD?
We highly recommend Dr. Monica Chan to all parents seeking orthodontic services for their children/ young teens. Our daughter had several uncommon dental issues including a few missing adult teeth. After meeting with other orthodontists, we brought her to Dr. Monica Chan who immediately gained our trust. She carefully and strategically put together an individualized plan for my daughter so that she would never have to have dental implants in the future. We couldn’t believe it. The result was amazing, and our daughter has the most gorgeous smile ever. Today our son, who’s second teeth were severely delayed and crowded, is currently wearing Invisalign under Dr. Chan’s careful planning and care. We are blessed! Steph & Chris, Bridgewater, NJ
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Chan, DMD?
I saw Dr. Chan many years ago when she was in a solo practice. She totally worked with me and got a great result, and I got to keep all of my teeth (first doc told me I needed to remove four premolars)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Chan, DMD?
it was very bad experience ... my 8 years old daughter was in tears. Dr Chan told her if she sleeps on one side your face will be crooked . when we got home my daughter was crying ask us is she ugly ? please Dr. Monica be sensitive to the kids feeling and meet them at their level.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Chan, DMD?
My smile has be totally changed for the better thanks to Dr. Chan and invisalign.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Chan, DMD?
Dr.Chan is absolutely the best!! Having both of my boys having extensive orthodontic work she truly was always available ,patient,and comforting.When you go to Dr.Chan one of the best features is that you child is always seen and worked on by her not an assistant.I highly recommend her and so do my sons!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Chan, DMD?
My experience with Aesthetic Dental Group was incredible. From start to finish Dr. Chan and her staff have been professional, friendly, and accommodating. The office is peaceful and inviting, not at all intimidating for a new patient about to undergo orthodontic work. The transformation for my son’s smile has been amazing, he couldn’t be happier or more confident. We were able to see significant results in such a short period of time. Thank you very much, Dr. Chan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Chan, DMD?
Dr. Chan is highly knowledgeable, and expresses herself in a sensitive and soothing manner-- very holistically oriented. I felt she really cared about me as an individual as she carefully addressed all my concerns. I decided to get braces... at 56! The results have been spectacular! Office staff (Alicia) was awesome—always polite and friendly. Dr. Chan was very reachable too! I have complete trust in Dr. Chan's highly professional and very Zen approach to her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Chan, DMD?
I am a dental health care provider and have seen Dr Chan's orthodontic treatment for over 10 years. I know she provides excellent care and has great results. She provides very personal attention to her patients and is always patient with them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Chan, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chan?

We value the trust our patients place in us with their dental care .

We value effective and honest communication to build meaningful lasting relationship.

We value respect in all our interactions with people.

We want to be the best part of our patients' day!

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

1989
Temple University
University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
1989

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Chan accepts

Dr. Chan accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult