Dr. Monica Bontrager, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Bontrager

Bristol Dental Clinic

12761 NW Pea Ridge Rd Bristol, FL 32321

Dr. Monica Bontrager, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Bristol, FL. She graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.

Dr. Bontrager's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bontrager

3.0

Dr. Bontrager?
Dr. Bontrager's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Monica Bontrager, DMD
Though I had something akin to an emergency, I attempted to make an appointment via the dentist's webpage. After 4 days with no response, I called. I explained my situation, replied that it would be out-of-pocket payment (no insurance), and I was told that the dentist's policy requires an thorough exam, full x-rays, and the dentist would then determine the course of action to be taken at subsequent visits. I have no problem with an exam and x-rays. However, there's no practical that my newly missing fillings can't be replaced upon completion of x-rays. The dentist's total lack of concern for my current, painful situation shall preclude me from ever calling on her for dental "CARE".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monica Bontrager, DMD?
Not once but twice my daughter had an Emergency Situation with needing extractions immediately. "Trouble loosing baby teeth" Mrs Bontrager along with her amazing staff has always took my daughter right in and treated her with Kindness, Caring and Reasurring her she would feel better soon. Today was 1 of those days. I highly recommend Mrs Bontrager for all dental needs for children as well as adults. I thank u from the bottom of my heart Mrs Monica, u are the best. K. Segree's family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monica Bontrager, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bontrager?

University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry

Dr. Bontrager accepts

Dr. Bontrager accepts the following insurance:

Dental PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Bontrager treats your condition or procedure