Dr. Mongi Mikhail, DDS

Prosthodontics •  Male • Age 75

Dr. Mikhail
1590 NW 10th Ave Ste 401 Boca Raton, FL 33486

Dr. Mongi Mikhail, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Boca Raton, FL. He practices prosthodontics.

Dr. Mikhail's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mikhail

4.0

Dr. Mikhail?
Dr. Mikhail's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mongi Mikhail, DDS
A wonderful doctor. I was astonished to be taken in at exactly my appointment time, absolutely no waiting. AND then he was waiting for me in the exam room. He stated that is how he has always ran his office. He actually listened to me until I was finished telling him my concerns. A refreshing change from the typical waiting 1 to even 2 hours at a doctor office and the doctor is too rushed to even talk or listen to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mongi Mikhail, DDS?
Dr. Mikhail and his entire staff (Heidi and Nurse) are highly professional, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. McKay has treated me over several months for my complicated condition. He has extended patience, compassion, and intellect to ensure that I get back to normal and avoid surgery. I cannot thank them enough. I have recommended him to others on several occasions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mongi Mikhail, DDS?
Dr. Mikhail saw me as an emergency patient, during his lunch hour. His receptionist, Heidi, was very sweet and explained to me in detail what I could expect at the visit, as I was nervous and in severe pain. His dental assistant, Diane, greeted me with a smile and immediately made me feel comfortable. Dr. Mikhail is a special human being, very gentle and caring. He took the time andexplained my problem and I never felt rushed. Dr. Mikhail had me pain free quickly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mongi Mikhail, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mikhail?

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Mikhail accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Mikhail treats your condition or procedure