Dr. Mona Daneshi, DDS

Practices Pediatric Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 23 reviews.
This office really best!
This office really best.
Author:
As a single father, finding the best care for my children is in my hands alone. I am so glad that I found Kangaroo Smiles. The office is very clean and modern. I have not seen anything like this outside of Boston. The office is a provider under my insurance, and do everything possible to ensure my children's treatment is covered. The doctor was kind, and provided different options, one being extremely conservative, and not requiring any drilling. The office and reception staff are amazing. I was advised of all that is required, and all information was sent to my insurance prior to my first appointment. Scheduling was easy, and they were actually able to get me in on a time crunch. Overall, the experience was well above what we expected.
Author:
Perfect five star treatment for my children. The staff and doctor are great. They do everything possible to make the experience as pleasant as possible. Truly above and beyond service by the doctor and staff.
Author:
We decided on Kangaroo Smiles based on the excellent reviews, and recommendations of friends, family, and our preschool teacher. I am very happy with the experience, and so grateful that my daughter's first dental experience was smooth and cavity free! I was nervous, but the staff was amazing, and had her giggling the entire time. My son is now a patient her as well, and enjoyed the experience in comparison to our regular adult dentist. They really know how to keep kids happy!
Author:
Amazing office. Staff is great with my kids, and the office is warm and inviting with plenty to keep kids entertained.
Author:
The service provided by ”Dr” Daneshi, or Beylin, or whatever name she elects to use at any given time, is not one I’d recommend to anyone with autistic children. The indifference towards children in need was appalling. It appears that it’s all about the easiest task for quick revenue turnaround, and not about an empathetic visit for a handicapped child. Another visitor with a child claimed to see a spider in the room as well. Please share.
Very interesting "Paula." Dr. Mona has not been in this office for over a year. It is interesting, as neither have you. All modern offices use digital charting and practice management software. We have no parents with the your name living in Windham, NH. You should consider removing your fake review, as it is not helpful for those actually interested in finding quality care for their children. As for the spider, you are correct- it is HUGE! And, it is a sticker decoration on the wall.
Author:
Excellent experience! This is our families favorite dental office. I truly wish I could be seen here as an adult. My mom, grandma, joined the little ones for our first visit to Kangaroo Smiles. Like she says.... They did not have offices like this when you were growing up, or I would have brought you here. The office is spectacularly clean and modern. Very unique design and child friendly! Doctor is amazing! Love love love Kangaroo Smiles. Thank you for the excellent treatment of my family.
Author:
My child is a terror at a any medical or dental office- NOT here. The staff and doctor were AMAZING! Silly kid asked the dentist for a sucker at the end of the visit. After telling him he was asking the wrong doctor, I realized I was wrong. They gave him a sugar free sucker- made his day....he didn't know the difference. My son asked why there is a bunny and not a kangaroo at the front counter, the receptionist replied that Joey has the day off- he's at home being a Pouch Potato! Cute.
Author:
What great visit. Clean teeth, beautiful smile and the smell of cookies. Thank you Dr. Mona and the entire staff of Kangaroo Smiles for providing professional care Timmy daughter.
Author:
I had an amazing experience with this office. The doctor, and staff are amazing. Everything was explained in regards to treatment, as well as my insurance coverage. The office is spotless clean, modern, entertaining for children, and enjoyable for parents as well. Kangaroo Smiles came highly recommended by my pediatricians office, and now I know why~thank you for the great experience.
Author:
Amazing! I was left in charge of my niece an nephew for a weekend. As a good uncle, I took them to the local park where a child accidentally tripped my niece, causing bleeding around the her tooth, and a small cut to her lip. I called the local emergency room and both the nurse answering the phone, as well as the doctor advised that I call Kangaroo Smiles immediately, and that they can see her if the pediatric dentist thought it was necessary. I was seen as an emergency at Kangaroo Smiles with
Author:
My husband and I, with our 4 (12,10,8,5) children moved to Lowell. Whenever it was time to bring them to the doctors, riots break out in our house. While I was out with other parents, I asked who they use for a pediatric dentist. Out of 6 (separate) parents, 5 of them said Dr. Mona. We are so impressed with the service at Kangaroo Smiles. Dr. Mona is a natural when it comes to interacting with kids and parents. This place really made my 4 children very happy and comfortable. Highly recommend.
Author:
Dr. Mona is incredible!! She was so sweet and reassuring with our little girl. I wasn't sure how my daughter would behave at her first dentist visit, but Dr. Mona quickly made her feel comfortable and she even had some fun! :) Beautiful facility and minimal wait times for us.... I definitely recommend Kangaroo Smiles and Dr. Mona!
Author:
Thank you to Dr. Mona and the amazing staff at kangaroo smiles. When my mommy and daddy took me on vacation to New England I got a serious tooth ache. We were visiting Lowell and found Dr. Mona thru a referral. Wow, how relieved I was after seeing Dr. Mona. She did all the proper check ups and verified I didn't have any cavities. Thank you mommy and daddy for reminding me to brush and floss daily. A quick cleaning and I was given a clean bill of health. Thank you Dr. Mona for your care.
Author:
This office is amazing! My children actually enjoyed going to the dentist. The office smells like fresh baked cookies (I checked the Glade isle and can't find this sent). Everything is clean and up to date. The receptionist was informative, and the insurance coordinator was familiar with my insurance plan. The hygenist was hysterical! She had a dance off with my daughter. Dr. Mona is kind, gentle and amazing with children- she only treats children. We have our 6 month appointments scheduled!
Author:
No excuse for waiting 2 hours in an office with kids. Seems a little to quick to be kids to sleep for treatment. Got a 2nd opinion and cavities got filled no problem at another office. its a nice clean new office with lots of bells and whistles, but perhaps the doc is too new too.
Hi Christine, We welcome all reviews, except for those that are FAKE. You are not a parent of a patient in our system. Further, our patient flow is time stamped. Nobody has ever waited 2 hours for an appointment. This is easy to see with your FAKE review claiming that we are quick to put children to sleep- a service that we do not, and have never provided in our office. You should be ashamed, and remove your false review. You waste time of those actually looking for quality care dental care.
Author:
Definitely recommend to any mom. Dr. Mona is really caring, it is so hard to find a good dentist, especially for kids. I love the office, so happy. I felt like they really were going out of their way to make me and my girls happy.