Dr. Mona Daneshi, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Female · Age 35

Dr. Daneshi

Kangaroo Smiles Pediatric Dentistry, Lowell MA

33 Bartlett St Ste 501 Lowell, MA 01852

Dr. Mona Daneshi, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Lowell, MA. She graduated from Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine and practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Daneshi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Daneshi

Dr. Daneshi?
Dr. Daneshi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mona Daneshi, DDS
This office really best!
This office really best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Daneshi, DDS?
As a single father, finding the best care for my children is in my hands alone. I am so glad that I found Kangaroo Smiles. The office is very clean and modern. I have not seen anything like this outside of Boston. The office is a provider under my insurance, and do everything possible to ensure my children's treatment is covered. The doctor was kind, and provided different options, one being extremely conservative, and not requiring any drilling. The office and reception staff are amazing. I was advised of all that is required, and all information was sent to my insurance prior to my first appointment. Scheduling was easy, and they were actually able to get me in on a time crunch. Overall, the experience was well above what we expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Daneshi, DDS?
Perfect five star treatment for my children. The staff and doctor are great. They do everything possible to make the experience as pleasant as possible. Truly above and beyond service by the doctor and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Daneshi, DDS?
We decided on Kangaroo Smiles based on the excellent reviews, and recommendations of friends, family, and our preschool teacher. I am very happy with the experience, and so grateful that my daughter's first dental experience was smooth and cavity free! I was nervous, but the staff was amazing, and had her giggling the entire time. My son is now a patient her as well, and enjoyed the experience in comparison to our regular adult dentist. They really know how to keep kids happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Daneshi, DDS?
Amazing office. Staff is great with my kids, and the office is warm and inviting with plenty to keep kids entertained.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Daneshi, DDS?
The service provided by ”Dr” Daneshi, or Beylin, or whatever name she elects to use at any given time, is not one I’d recommend to anyone with autistic children. The indifference towards children in need was appalling. It appears that it’s all about the easiest task for quick revenue turnaround, and not about an empathetic visit for a handicapped child. Another visitor with a child claimed to see a spider in the room as well. Please share.
Very interesting "Paula." Dr. Mona has not been...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Daneshi, DDS?
Excellent experience! This is our families favorite dental office. I truly wish I could be seen here as an adult. My mom, grandma, joined the little ones for our first visit to Kangaroo Smiles. Like she says.... They did not have offices like this when you were growing up, or I would have brought you here. The office is spectacularly clean and modern. Very unique design and child friendly! Doctor is amazing! Love love love Kangaroo Smiles. Thank you for the excellent treatment of my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Daneshi, DDS?
My child is a terror at a any medical or dental office- NOT here. The staff and doctor were AMAZING! Silly kid asked the dentist for a sucker at the end of the visit. After telling him he was asking the wrong doctor, I realized I was wrong. They gave him a sugar free sucker- made his day....he didn't know the difference. My son asked why there is a bunny and not a kangaroo at the front counter, the receptionist replied that Joey has the day off- he's at home being a Pouch Potato! Cute.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Daneshi, DDS?
What great visit. Clean teeth, beautiful smile and the smell of cookies. Thank you Dr. Mona and the entire staff of Kangaroo Smiles for providing professional care Timmy daughter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Daneshi, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Daneshi?

Here at Kangaroo Smiles our goal is to make you and your child feel as comfortable as possible. This is why we've created an atmosphere with calm colors, wall murals, interactive areas for kids and a coffee bar to give our parents a little pick-me-up...

• Pediatric Dentistry

Rutgers University
Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine

• Portuguese

Dr. Daneshi accepts

Dr. Daneshi accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Dental
MassHealth
Medicaid of New Hampshire
MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Daneshi treats your condition or procedure