Cosmetic Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Mojgan Mazhari, DDS
Dr. Mojgan Mazhari, DDS is a dentist who practices in Alexandria, VA. She has been practicing for 9 years.

2813 Duke St

Alexandria, VA 22314

• Care Credit

Learn about Dr. Mazhari

This content was provided by Dr. Mazhari "At our office it's not enough to keep current by offering state-of-the-art equipment for your convenience. Our doctor stays on the cutting edge of new techniques with extensive continuing education courses at LVI Global on an ongoing basis. If you're looking for caring, comprehensive dentistry from an office that strives for excellence, then we believe we're right for you."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Las Vegas Institute
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Las Vegas Institute For Advanced Dental Studies
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Mazhari has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mazhari has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Turkish

Dr. Mazhari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mazhari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mazhari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mazhari to family and friends
Dr. Mazhari's Performance
in Alexandria, VA |
I never thought about how important a smile is until Dr. Mazhari did her magic to my teeth. People actually say, "Your teeth are beautiful." I had never heard that before! It makes me smile even more. So glad I found Dr. Mazhari.
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr Mazhari has been awesome. I had not been to the dentist in years (one of those people with a fear of the dentist), but I had 2 broken teeth that had to be addressed. She put me ease from the start and strives to make your visit as painless as possible. The best part, in my opinion, is that she wants to save as much of your natural tooth as possible and she can porcelain onlays and crowns right there in the office. I will go back and I do definitely recommend her.
Greenville |
I had a great experience while visiting Dr. Mazhari. Her staff was very attentive and caring. All of my concerns and questions were addressed. I feel confident that Dr. Mazhari is the dentist that will meet my expectations. Im excited to start my Invisalign journey!
in Alexandria, VI |
Great Office. They made me feel comfortable. My cleaning was very gentle and I will be back for treatment! Thanks for the great care Dr. Mazhari
in Washington, DC |
Highly Recommended. Very Professional. Excellent Care. Works to make sure results are cosmetically excellent!
in Alexandria, VA |
Excellent dental care- very professional and very respectful of my own time. I had cracked and sheared off the majority of a dental crown on a molar that had been placed ten years ago. Dr. Mazhari and her staff were able to fit me into the schedule on the day I called. I had a a newly restored crown made and put on my tooth the very same day using the Cerec system. Great job!
in Alexandria, VA |
If anyone asks me for a recommendation for a dentist in Alexandria I always give them Dr. Mazhari. She is the best dentist I've ever been to. She is so calm and patient with me. She has helped me overcome my fears of dentists. She sits down with you and explains your care plan before proceeding with any dental work. My Invisalign experience with her has been amazing. I highly recommend this dental practice to the residence on Nova.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I started going to Dr. Mazhari almost five years ago when I moved to Washington, DC, and thought I moved to Ohio recently, I thought I would leave a retrospective review. She is the best dentist that I have had in my life. Very gentle, calm, helpful, helps instruct on at-home oral care, and very up-to-date on technology and techniques. I would recommend her to anybody in Virginia looking for a general dentist for cleanings, care, and maintenance. Super easy on the payment side, as well.
in Alexandria, VA |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Mazhari. I hadn't been to a dentist in several years. After talking to Dr. Mazhari at my first appointment, I knew I was in the best dental office and had a very knowledgeable, caring dentist. Dr. Mazhari set up a treatment plan that was very doable and helped me see the progress of my dental care. It has been one year since my first visit with Dr. Mazhari and my teeth are in the best condition they have ever been!
in Alexandria, VA |
I had Dr. Mazhari conduct the Invisalign process for me and the experience was great. I love my new smile and it is still perfect 6 years later! Thanks.
Have you seen Dr. Mojgan Mazhari, DDS?
Are you Dr. Mazhari?