Dr. Mohammed Qaisi, MD

Head & Neck Surgical OncologyMaleAge 39

Dr. Qaisi
Telehealth services available

Cook County Hospital - John H. Stroger Jr. - Division of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

1969 W Ogden Avenue Clinic D Oral Chicago, IL 60612

Dr. Mohammed Qaisi, MD is a Head & Neck Surgical Oncology Specialist in Chicago, IL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center and John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Qaisi to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Head & Neck Surgical Oncology Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Qaisi is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center Chicago, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Qaisi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Qaisi's conditions and procedures:

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Facial Bone Fracture Repair
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Facial Trauma
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Head and Neck Reconstruction Surgery
  • Salivary Gland Tumors
  • Skin Grafts
  • Tongue Cancer
  • Tracheostomy
  • TransOral Robotic Surgery (TORS)
  • Tumor Surgery

Dr. Qaisi accepts

Dr. Qaisi accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental

Dr. Qaisi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Qaisi

Dr. Qaisi
I was diagnosed with a malignant neoplasm of cheek and needed a surgery. Dr. Qaisi did a fenomenal job with explaining my options of treatment and performing the operation.
Alicja – Aug 25, 2021
I was treated by Dr. Qaisi for a jaw tumor called Ameloblastoma. My jaw needed to be reconstructed with bone from my fibula bone. My teeth were reconstructed with implants that were placed in the jaw/fibula bone and a prosthesis. Dr. Qaisi has an amazing bedside manor and would go out of his way to make sure my process was comfortable and as smooth as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Qaisi, as he is extremely knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. My journey with Dr.Qaisi was quite lengthy but my results in the end were definitely worth it.
D.Mitchell – Aug 04, 2021
Dr. Qaisi did an amazing job on my parotidectomy! He diagnosed me with a parotid mass and explained to me the treatment plan. He was really helpful at every step of my treatment. My surgery was last week. I had no damage done to my facial nerves, and my incision looks great. He followed up frequently after my surgery and answered all my questions. Overall he is a great surgeon and a friendly person!
Cansen Dahlgren – Apr 22, 2021
Dr. Qaisi is a stellar surgeon and overall great person! I strongly recommend him to everyone with maxillofacial pathology/cancer as he is excellent at what he does! My mom was diagnosed with tongue cancer and Dr. Qaisi did partial tongue removal, excision of neck lymph nodes. The surgery went great, no complications, she is returning to her baseline (eating, talking) at a fast pace; we are very happy with the outcome and the entire process from first visit to surgery and follow up. Dr. Qaisi is an exceptional physician! He is very approachable, thorough, and patient when discussing diagnosis, treatment plan or answering questions. He is straightforward (no fluff) and gives you treatment options (pros and cons of each), he gives recommendations but makes treatment decision together with his patient. Cancer diagnosis in a family is a very stressful time but thanks to Dr Qaisi's calm, kind and caring personality, nice sense of humor my mom's treatment process was great! We are thankful!
Anna D. – Feb 13, 2021
From the viewpoint of a physician, Dr. Qaisi a tongue biopsy with essentially no associated pain. He did a very thorough oral cavity examination, and answered all of my questions.
M. Willage, MD – Feb 12, 2021
Dr. Qaisi was excellent at all stages of the treatment. He was above and beyond in all medical and communication aspects of the treatment. He and his team treated my father for stage three oral cancer of the mouth and jaw bone where a section of the mouth and jaw was removed and reconstructed. He always initiated phone conversations about my father's treatment and later on checked upon my father's progress regularly and made sure that all of our concerns at different stages of the treatment were addressed. He is a reputable surgeon which we were referred to by other reputable surgeons in Chicago area.
P. – Nov 28, 2020
I would like to thank dr.Qaisi for his hard work and awesome personality. My family member had upper jaw oral cancer going to his nose . Dr.Qaisi treated and had very long time hard surgery successfully. And I wanna also say that doctor always have good communication with his patients and support his patients from his heart . Because of doctor Qaisi I start understanding all of the doctors hard work and respect all the doctors whole world . Thank you dr.Qaisi.
Amra – Nov 07, 2020
Dr. Qaisi and his team removed my parotid tumor and the entire procedure from start to finish was excellent. He made me feel comfortable from our first meeting because he was very patient, and he took great care when deciding what needed to be done and how to explain the details to me and my concerned family member. He is a phenomenal surgeon, but also humble and very relatable.
Denise Morris – Aug 20, 2020
From the moment we met Dr. Qaisi, we knew the has the Dr. who we wanted to perform the surgery. He provides enough detail to give price of mind that he’s considered several options and is recommending the best based on his experience. Surgery went well and now that six months have passed we are so glad we chose Dr. Qaisi. Thank you for doing such a great job.
David P. – Jun 28, 2020
Excellent care great communication answers all questions felt very at ease
Paul Finn – Jun 12, 2020
Let me keep it short, This is the best doctor of all, excelent attencion, sevice and follow up's I 100% recommend.
Monica Blanco – May 12, 2020
Dr. Qaisi and his team performed a free flap and maxillectomy surgery to remove a tumor from my maxillary sinus. I am very grateful for their work and dedication. Thank you Dr. Qaisi and team.
Alberto Rodriguez – Apr 17, 2020
Dr Qaisi did a great job removing my cancer. His great at his job and there when I email with questions and concerns . His staff are super helpful friendly knowledgeable professional and caring.
Rafal R – Oct 11, 2019
Dr. Qaisi is very caring and an excellent diagnostician and surgeon . His bed side manners are also excellent. He is top of his field in the Chicago area. He took care of my mom who is a retired physician and we are family of physicians.
Sep 13, 2019
Dr. Qaisi and his team are professional and courteous.
Antoine A – Aug 24, 2019
Dr. Qaisi is extremely helpful and professional. He performed a surgery on my father to remove his cancer and it was successful. Dr. Qaisi is truly passionate about his job and cares about his patients I would highly recommend him to everyone that’s fighting cancer.
Gogacz in Chicago , IL – Jun 22, 2019
Dr. Qaisi is by far one of the best surgeon/doctor/human being that I have ever encountered. When my father was diagnosed with oral cancer, Dr. Qaisi explained everything to my father I. Because my father did not quite understand what was happening to him, since he doesn't understand English very well, Dr. Qaisi would hug/shake my dad's hand during every visit and made him feel like family. The way Dr. Qaisi would explain the surgery/post op in a compassionate and understanding way made my father feel very positive in light of being diagnosed. I would recommend Dr. Qaisi for every oral related care as he is the best in his field, very knowledgeable and would not go anywhere else for treatment. Up until this day, my father is healthy, the flap is great and is a cancer survivor due to Dr. Qaisi's treatment. I will forever be thankful to him and his team. Thank you!!
CHICAGO – Jun 19, 2019
Dr. Qaisi has recently performed a two part jaw replacement surgery on my son. The surgeries were a great success thanks to Dr. Qaisi and his team! Prior to surgery Dr. Qaisi was very patient with addressing all of our concerns and questions about the surgery. Dr. Qaisi's passion as a surgeon showed through the compassion he had for my son as they worked together to achieve success in stopping the progression of the disease. Dr. Qaisi is a very skilled & compassionate doctor who can be trusted.
Apr 10, 2019
Dr. Qaisi is an excellent doctor. My daughter had jaw surgery and Dr. Qaisi and his staff were most attentive to her needs - very concerned, gentle bed side manner. I would recommend him to anyone needing the type of care he is most capable in performing.
Marybeth Alexander in Johnsburg, WI – Dec 15, 2018
This amazing doctor literally saved my life. He is not your ordinary MD who just sees you for 5 minutes. He is so dedicated to his profession and patients that you do not even realize that he is there for you every minute of your appointment, ready and eager to answer all the questions. I called him “ my God”. A year ago I had a very complicated surgery, and thanks to Dr. Qaisi- he saved my life. God bless you, Dr. Qaisi! Galina Kurkova
Galina Kurkova in Skokie – Aug 22, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Qaisi?

We strive to provide patients with world class care while making patients feel at home.

Dr. Mohammed K Qaisi is a Surgeon practicing in Chicago, IL

Professional Associations American College of Surgeons American Medical Association American...

• Head & Neck Surgical Oncology