Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 71

Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Clermont, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kasem to book an appointment.

Dr. Kasem
825 7th St Clermont, FL 34711

Dr. Kasem's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kasem

4.1

Dr. Kasem?
  • Appointment scheduling (30)
  • Staff friendliness (27)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (27)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (10)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (10)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (10)
From the very first visit Dr. Kasem and his office make you feel comfortable and at ease and in know time you feel like a friend. Dr. Kasem takes the time to explain everything that he is doing and making sure that you do not have any pain. He is a perfectionist and did an Awesome job with my dentures. When everything is done and finished he makes it very clear to call him for anything. I had to give him a call recently because my dentures were not fitting well, due to my gums shrinking, Dr. Kasem was able to fix everything within a 24 hour period and made them like new again (maybe even a little better). I would not trust my teeth and mouth to anyone else.
Leigh Ann Murphy – Jun 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
DR. Kasem is a very talented Dentist. I would recommend him to any one looking for dentures secured by implants. And any other dental work at very affordable prices.
Laszlo Horvath – Jun 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Dr Kasem’s work with my tooth extraction and dentures was fine but after my 5 month follow up I will not be returning due to his rude and unprofessional behavior. I brought up that my lower denture was not staying in place very well. He said he could put in 2 implants that would keep it in place. When I said I was not going to do that due to the expense, he went “off” and said he didn’t want to hear about whether I had the money or not and his office doesn’t have to put up with that. Never had a medical professional behave so poorly.
Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kasem for the last 9 years and highly recommend him. I like Dr. Kasem because he is a perfectionist, has compassion, is funny and is an excellent professional. Dr. Kasem has made dentures for my husband that look just like his natural teeth. He has made crowns for me when l have broken teeth which are so much like my real teeth l can’t tell them apart. His attention to detail is impeccable. Dr. Kasem will get you in fast for an emergency and takes his time to get it right. He also has a wonderful staff.
C.Browne RN – Aug 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I live in Clermont and after l had a tooth broken while extracting another tooth, I wanted to find another dentist to replace them with an implant. Because of bone loss and location, this was a complex case. Among the many providers I checked, was a large corporation with a spacious lobby overlooking a lake. After the exam I was taken to a separate flashy sales office by a closing associate. The quoted fee started at over $3,500 more than I eventually got with Dr Kasem. It appeared the slick office was a large part of the expense and made me feel like I was in a car dealers office. I don’t have the technical knowledge to judge professionals so I must use word of mouth and my life experience for these decisions. Among the reasons I chose Dr Kasem, is because I look for professionals who put their own name (and reputation) on the sign over the door. With the implant corporation, the dentists were interchangeable and didn’t have their personal reputation invested in my procedure’s
D Martin – Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
My medical history doesn't allow me to have dental procedures without going to sleep. Tension from the stress of the surgery could cause my blood pressure to go sky high. I also have atrial fibrillation. My doctor recommended that I'm not given very much local anesthetic and that I should be put to sleep for the procedures. Dr. Kasem placed 8 implants in less than 2 hours. The experience was so pleasant. I'm not fearful of dental work anymore.
Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I heard about Dr. Kasem on tv, came in and he made my denture in 2 days. They fit perfect! I would highly recommend him.
Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Great job using artistry and experience to make my dentures look like my old smile. I would recommend Dr. Kasem to everybody needing dentures. I was included in the color, shape of the teeth and witnessed their making. He is a caring dentist and always made sure I was comfortable. I am very grateful to Dr Kasem and his staff.
Beverly Chinetti in Groveland, FL – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I went to Dr. Kasem and had some dentures made. He did a great job. It gave me more confidence and I 'm so happy. I highly recommend visiting Dr. Kasem for all your dental needs!
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I am an 85 year old veteran. I went to Aspen Dental and they made me an upper and lower denture for me. None of those fitted. One day I walked to Dr. Kasem's office ad got an immediate appointment. He made dentures for me that work fine. Being a retired man I lost money in Aspen. Dr. Kasem is a very honest dentist. I highly recommend him!
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Today I was treated by my long time Dentist of more than 15 years, Dr. Mohammad Kasem. (first at his office on Taylor Street and now in the Clermont office as well) I can tell you this good man, this amazingly clever with all of his knowledge and experience Dentist of mine, really stepped up to the plate when I called his secretary Deloris. She very kindly as always, felt my anxiety right away when I told her of my seemingly impossible and difficult problem I had. She said that Dr. Kasem wanted me to come in right away so he could assess and fix my problem, which I did, and to my delight this Blessed Dentist went out of his way to make sure I felt no pain while he worked his excellent care in treating me. He wouldn't give up and kept trying different ways to fix the problem. He and I were both delighted when he fixed what was so badly wrong. His assistants Mariana and Raechel are both the same in their caring attitudes too which as you might know always reflect he attitude of the
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Excellent denture dentist. Perfectionist! I highly recommend.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Three years ago I went to aspen dental. They extracted my teeth, removed an excess amount of bone and made a set of dentures that always hurt my mouth and never fit. Later I found out that it is a company owned business. When I went in for an adjustment they wanted to charge me $85. I paid them $3,800 and I could not wear the dentures from day one. My friend recommended me to Dr.Kasem. I waited three years to save my money and then Dr.Kasem made a set of dentures that I could wear from the first
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Dr. Kasem is wonderful. I had an emergency and he got me in right away. He prepared a cosmetic fix so I could go to work at an event over the weekend and then had the temporary crown and post ready on Monday. In two weeks I will have the permanent. He and his staff are super. I highly recommend Dr. Kasem.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Another visit with a fabulous staff and Dr. Kasem!
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Excellent dentist. I recommend him to anybody and everybody. Also excellent office, staff.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Dr. Kasem is an artist!!!
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
We are from Vienna, spending several winter months in Florida the last years. Eight years ago I got a denture from Dr. Kasem which still looks like new. Dr. Kasem's dentures have excellent quality and perfect fit. The dentures feel like your one. No glue necessary. this year I got a second one and the first refurbished for spare. Dr Kasem and his Team are very nice, you feel comfortable there' Particularly noteworthy is the fact that Dr Kasem carries out his work with great experience and pleasu
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I come from Groveland to Dr. Kasem's office. His office is the closest office to my home. I received undivided attention every time I was in his office. I was the only patient in his office during my visits. My situation was very complicated, but the final result is excellent! I recommend him to everyone.
Catherine in Groveland – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Dr. Kasem and his staff make you feel like family, and by far the most caring dental practice I have ever been to. My teeth, what few I had left were a disaster and needed both upper and lower dentures. Dr. Kasem explained what I needed, what he was going to do step by step, and how long it would probably take. I also needed bone graft done due to previous damage and health issues. The bone graft he did also helped my facial features, and with my new dentures has improved my smile.
Colesta Giloy in Bushnell, FL – Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kasem?