Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 69

Dr. Kasem

Same Day Dentures and Dental Implants by Dr. Kasem

242 Taylor St Ocoee, FL 34761

Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Ocoee, FL. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Kasem accepts

Dr. Kasem accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Kasem treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kasem's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kasem

4.0

Dr. Kasem?
Dr. Kasem's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS
Great job using artistry and experience to make my dentures look like my old smile. I would recommend Dr. Kasem to everybody needing dentures. I was included in the color, shape of the teeth and witnessed their making. He is a caring dentist and always made sure I was comfortable. I am very grateful to Dr Kasem and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I went to Dr. Kasem and had some dentures made. He did a great job. It gave me more confidence and I 'm so happy. I highly recommend visiting Dr. Kasem for all your dental needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I am an 85 year old veteran. I went to Aspen Dental and they made me an upper and lower denture for me. None of those fitted. One day I walked to Dr. Kasem's office ad got an immediate appointment. He made dentures for me that work fine. Being a retired man I lost money in Aspen. Dr. Kasem is a very honest dentist. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Today I was treated by my long time Dentist of more than 15 years, Dr. Mohammad Kasem. (first at his office on Taylor Street and now in the Clermont office as well) I can tell you this good man, this amazingly clever with all of his knowledge and experience Dentist of mine, really stepped up to the plate when I called his secretary Deloris. She very kindly as always, felt my anxiety right away when I told her of my seemingly impossible and difficult problem I had. She said that Dr. Kasem wanted me to come in right away so he could assess and fix my problem, which I did, and to my delight this Blessed Dentist went out of his way to make sure I felt no pain while he worked his excellent care in treating me. He wouldn't give up and kept trying different ways to fix the problem. He and I were both delighted when he fixed what was so badly wrong. His assistants Mariana and Raechel are both the same in their caring attitudes too which as you might know always reflect he attitude of the
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Excellent denture dentist. Perfectionist! I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Three years ago I went to aspen dental. They extracted my teeth, removed an excess amount of bone and made a set of dentures that always hurt my mouth and never fit. Later I found out that it is a company owned business. When I went in for an adjustment they wanted to charge me $85. I paid them $3,800 and I could not wear the dentures from day one. My friend recommended me to Dr.Kasem. I waited three years to save my money and then Dr.Kasem made a set of dentures that I could wear from the first
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Dr. Kasem is wonderful. I had an emergency and he got me in right away. He prepared a cosmetic fix so I could go to work at an event over the weekend and then had the temporary crown and post ready on Monday. In two weeks I will have the permanent. He and his staff are super. I highly recommend Dr. Kasem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Another visit with a fabulous staff and Dr. Kasem!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Excellent dentist. I recommend him to anybody and everybody. Also excellent office, staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Dr. Kasem is an artist!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
We are from Vienna, spending several winter months in Florida the last years. Eight years ago I got a denture from Dr. Kasem which still looks like new. Dr. Kasem's dentures have excellent quality and perfect fit. The dentures feel like your one. No glue necessary. this year I got a second one and the first refurbished for spare. Dr Kasem and his Team are very nice, you feel comfortable there' Particularly noteworthy is the fact that Dr Kasem carries out his work with great experience and pleasu
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I come from Groveland to Dr. Kasem's office. His office is the closest office to my home. I received undivided attention every time I was in his office. I was the only patient in his office during my visits. My situation was very complicated, but the final result is excellent! I recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Dr. Kasem and his staff make you feel like family, and by far the most caring dental practice I have ever been to. My teeth, what few I had left were a disaster and needed both upper and lower dentures. Dr. Kasem explained what I needed, what he was going to do step by step, and how long it would probably take. I also needed bone graft done due to previous damage and health issues. The bone graft he did also helped my facial features, and with my new dentures has improved my smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Dr Kasem has been my dentist for about two years and has restored my mouth with implants. While the process took some time it was well worth it. He did multiple bone grafts so that I could become a candidate for the implants to lock my teeth in. The staff was very friendly, helpful and attentive. Appointments were always on time. The doctor came into his office for me on Saturdays and Sundays. He was genuinely concerned about my well being. The price for my treatment was what he quoted me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I would like to take a moment to give some well deserved recognition to Dr kasem for an outstanding job. I recently had some dental procedures done and everything was done properly and professionally. This is what i receive each and every time that i visit Dr kasem. His staff is very kind as well. He has always made me feel like a valued patient. I have been a patient of Dr kasem for 27 years. I would not recommend any other doctor or staff. Thank you Dr kasem for a great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Excellent staff! Everyone is very professional and personable. Deloris has worked there forever. Dr Kasem made several crowns for me 30 years ago and they are still perfect. I visited his office after several years and found that he has an additional office in Clermont. His equipment is very high tech and modern. I'm so glad he is still practicing. Now my sister has chosen to be his patient.. Thank you Deloris, Marianna, Raechel and Myles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
State of the art equipment! Dr. Kasem is highly experienced and very cost effective. His office provides excellent service. I find that his prices for implants are nowhere near to the price I was quoted by the other places I've visited. Dr. Kasem did my all on 4 implants last week. He took $3000 less and that made it affordable for me. Thank you, Dr. Kasem and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Doctor is very thorough. I had inadequate bone, so placing implants keeping my gum line even was near impossible. Dr. Kasem always went an extra step to make sure everything goes well. Finally after several months my teeth are in place. I can eat and smile with confidence! Customer service is excellent. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Doctor is very thorough. I had inadequate bone so placing implants keeping my gum line was near impossible. Dr. Kasem always went an extra step to make sure that everything goes well. Finally after several months my teeth are in place. I can eat and smile with confidence. Customer service is excellent. I highly recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I've had many dentists in my years but hes been the very best and most honest about everything. I have now had my dentures for two years and they still fit and my smile is beautiful. My husband is now a patient of Dr. Kasem. The staff is wonderful. They are courteous and polite. I recommend him to anyone!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kasem?

Same Day Dentures and Dental Implants by Dr. Kasem