Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 70

Dr. Kasem

Same Day Dentures and Dental Implants by Dr. Kasem

825 7th St Clermont, FL 34711

Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Clermont, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kasem to book an appointment.

Dr. Kasem's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kasem

4.1

Dr. Kasem?
I live in Clermont and after l had a tooth broken while extracting another tooth, I wanted to find another dentist to replace them with an implant. Because of bone loss and location, this was a complex case. Among the many providers I checked, was a large corporation with a spacious lobby overlooking a lake. After the exam I was taken to a separate flashy sales office by a closing associate. The quoted fee started at over $3,500 more than I eventually got with Dr Kasem. It appeared the slick office was a large part of the expense and made me feel like I was in a car dealers office. I don’t have the technical knowledge to judge professionals so I must use word of mouth and my life experience for these decisions. Among the reasons I chose Dr Kasem, is because I look for professionals who put their own name (and reputation) on the sign over the door. With the implant corporation, the dentists were interchangeable and didn’t have their personal reputation invested in my procedure’s
D Martin – Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
My medical history doesn't allow me to have dental procedures without going to sleep. Tension from the stress of the surgery could cause my blood pressure to go sky high. I also have atrial fibrillation. My doctor recommended that I'm not given very much local anesthetic and that I should be put to sleep for the procedures. Dr. Kasem placed 8 implants in less than 2 hours. The experience was so pleasant. I'm not fearful of dental work anymore.
Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I heard about Dr. Kasem on tv, came in and he made my denture in 2 days. They fit perfect! I would highly recommend him.
Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Great job using artistry and experience to make my dentures look like my old smile. I would recommend Dr. Kasem to everybody needing dentures. I was included in the color, shape of the teeth and witnessed their making. He is a caring dentist and always made sure I was comfortable. I am very grateful to Dr Kasem and his staff.
Beverly Chinetti in Groveland, FL – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I went to Dr. Kasem and had some dentures made. He did a great job. It gave me more confidence and I 'm so happy. I highly recommend visiting Dr. Kasem for all your dental needs!
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I am an 85 year old veteran. I went to Aspen Dental and they made me an upper and lower denture for me. None of those fitted. One day I walked to Dr. Kasem's office ad got an immediate appointment. He made dentures for me that work fine. Being a retired man I lost money in Aspen. Dr. Kasem is a very honest dentist. I highly recommend him!
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Today I was treated by my long time Dentist of more than 15 years, Dr. Mohammad Kasem. (first at his office on Taylor Street and now in the Clermont office as well) I can tell you this good man, this amazingly clever with all of his knowledge and experience Dentist of mine, really stepped up to the plate when I called his secretary Deloris. She very kindly as always, felt my anxiety right away when I told her of my seemingly impossible and difficult problem I had. She said that Dr. Kasem wanted me to come in right away so he could assess and fix my problem, which I did, and to my delight this Blessed Dentist went out of his way to make sure I felt no pain while he worked his excellent care in treating me. He wouldn't give up and kept trying different ways to fix the problem. He and I were both delighted when he fixed what was so badly wrong. His assistants Mariana and Raechel are both the same in their caring attitudes too which as you might know always reflect he attitude of the
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Excellent denture dentist. Perfectionist! I highly recommend.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Three years ago I went to aspen dental. They extracted my teeth, removed an excess amount of bone and made a set of dentures that always hurt my mouth and never fit. Later I found out that it is a company owned business. When I went in for an adjustment they wanted to charge me $85. I paid them $3,800 and I could not wear the dentures from day one. My friend recommended me to Dr.Kasem. I waited three years to save my money and then Dr.Kasem made a set of dentures that I could wear from the first
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Dr. Kasem is wonderful. I had an emergency and he got me in right away. He prepared a cosmetic fix so I could go to work at an event over the weekend and then had the temporary crown and post ready on Monday. In two weeks I will have the permanent. He and his staff are super. I highly recommend Dr. Kasem.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Another visit with a fabulous staff and Dr. Kasem!
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Excellent dentist. I recommend him to anybody and everybody. Also excellent office, staff.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Dr. Kasem is an artist!!!
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
We are from Vienna, spending several winter months in Florida the last years. Eight years ago I got a denture from Dr. Kasem which still looks like new. Dr. Kasem's dentures have excellent quality and perfect fit. The dentures feel like your one. No glue necessary. this year I got a second one and the first refurbished for spare. Dr Kasem and his Team are very nice, you feel comfortable there' Particularly noteworthy is the fact that Dr Kasem carries out his work with great experience and pleasu
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I come from Groveland to Dr. Kasem's office. His office is the closest office to my home. I received undivided attention every time I was in his office. I was the only patient in his office during my visits. My situation was very complicated, but the final result is excellent! I recommend him to everyone.
Catherine in Groveland – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Dr. Kasem and his staff make you feel like family, and by far the most caring dental practice I have ever been to. My teeth, what few I had left were a disaster and needed both upper and lower dentures. Dr. Kasem explained what I needed, what he was going to do step by step, and how long it would probably take. I also needed bone graft done due to previous damage and health issues. The bone graft he did also helped my facial features, and with my new dentures has improved my smile.
Colesta Giloy in Bushnell, FL – Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Dr Kasem has been my dentist for about two years and has restored my mouth with implants. While the process took some time it was well worth it. He did multiple bone grafts so that I could become a candidate for the implants to lock my teeth in. The staff was very friendly, helpful and attentive. Appointments were always on time. The doctor came into his office for me on Saturdays and Sundays. He was genuinely concerned about my well being. The price for my treatment was what he quoted me
Felton Wood – Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
I would like to take a moment to give some well deserved recognition to Dr kasem for an outstanding job. I recently had some dental procedures done and everything was done properly and professionally. This is what i receive each and every time that i visit Dr kasem. His staff is very kind as well. He has always made me feel like a valued patient. I have been a patient of Dr kasem for 27 years. I would not recommend any other doctor or staff. Thank you Dr kasem for a great experience
Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
Excellent staff! Everyone is very professional and personable. Deloris has worked there forever. Dr Kasem made several crowns for me 30 years ago and they are still perfect. I visited his office after several years and found that he has an additional office in Clermont. His equipment is very high tech and modern. I'm so glad he is still practicing. Now my sister has chosen to be his patient.. Thank you Deloris, Marianna, Raechel and Myles.
Barbara in Clermont, FL – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?
State of the art equipment! Dr. Kasem is highly experienced and very cost effective. His office provides excellent service. I find that his prices for implants are nowhere near to the price I was quoted by the other places I've visited. Dr. Kasem did my all on 4 implants last week. He took $3000 less and that made it affordable for me. Thank you, Dr. Kasem and staff!
Michael J. in Clermont, FL – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Kasem, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kasem?