Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS

DentistryMale

Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Suwanee, GA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York University College Of Dentistry medical school in 2005. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Patel to book an appointment.

Dr. Patel

Family & Cosmetic Dental Care

2627 Peachtree Pkwy Ste 440 Suwanee, GA 30024

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

3.4

Dr. Patel?
  • Wait times (58)
  • Office environment (56)
  • Appointment scheduling (55)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (25)
  • Appointment was rushed (22)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (11)
very pushy salespeople here. wanted to remove all my old fillings. this place is a scam
johns creek, GA – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS?
What can I Say, I'm a Doctor myself and today I went in with tears in my eyes of fear because I had 4 teeth that needed to be removed and I was terrified. Dr. Patel and his staff made me feel so comfortable that I almost forgot about what I was doing. And to top it off, I'm getting Married on Saturday 12/29/2018 and he told me that If I didn't do what was necessary today that getting married would be the last thing on my mind, because I would be out of my head in pain. to the girls. xoxoxo
Dr. Anthony S. Lewis in Duluth, GA – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS?
Dr. Patel prioritizes his sales pitch over his actual dental care acumen. His main focus is increasing your tab. If you do not need extensive "rework", his office staff will find ways to increase overall billing. Dr. Patel and the office staff's "commitment" is proportional to the dollars you will dish out. With so many talented, committed and honest dentists in the Alpharetta, Johns Creek, South Forsyth area, I would NOT go to him again. Don't get caught in the same trap we did.
Conrad in Johns Creek – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS?
Not a great guy. He is more like a pushy salesperson than a doctor. I have visited his office to understand the urgency as he suggested crowns and root canals to my wife. He gave me an estimate of $9900 patient part after insurance payment. I wanted time to think about it but he was so pushy to schedule time before I leave there.. I guess it is for the patient not the doctor to decide if the treatment to be done or not and when. No fit for this noble profession.
Krishna in Atlanta, GA – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS?
Excellent service! Currently a patient and he has been nothing short of a miracle worker for some issues I've been dealing with. Highly recommend this office. Every single person is warm and friendly!!
Amber in Cumming, GA – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS?
Went in as a new customer for a new cleaning last month, he literally to pointed to all of my previous fillings and said all had to be redone. Went and got a second opinion and the required amount of work that actually needed to be done was around $3000 less...DO not get tricked by the smiling staff/doctors, because it'll be a last smile you see.
Geraldina in Suwanee, GA – Dec 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS?
Crook. Scared me into thousands of dollars of dental work. Was seen subsequently by two different dentists who verified all previous work was unnecessary and his additional diagnosis of gum disease was also incorrect. Run away. Scam artist. His wife works at the front desk to help run the scam. He nicked the root in one of my completely unnecessary fillings and I now have a dead necrotic tooth. Shame on you Dr
Roanoke, TX – Nov 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS?
Dr Patel and his staff have been great for my dental needs, which are extensive. The best part of their work is their care to pain free treatment, and their patience and feedback about each stage of the work. Finally, they have a good finance package when needed which helps with some of the more extensive treatment. I'd recommed Dr. Patel and his entire team highly.
James E in Cumming, GA – Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS?
Dr. Patel and his staff is very friendly and warm; but I will never go back! He and his staff told me I needed 15,000 worth of dental work. I was so afraid, and paid up to 2,000. I was then suggested by a friend to get a second opinion. So I received a second and third who told me Dr. Patel just wanted my money. I have soon settled on a fourth dentist who has agreed with the second and third. Please be careful if you decide to see him!
Anonymous in Riverdale, GA – Aug 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS?
Went one time, me and my whole family. Will be the last. Tried to sell all these treatments to me and my family and wanted you to sign right then. Would not give an itemized bill. Friendly staff and clean office, but out to make money for sure! Once I told them I didn't want the treatments they had no interest in us. He is a money maker and has his staffed well trained to be sales people. Not a fun experience.
Cumming, GA – Jul 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS?
It was a really bad experience, I had visited them for my annual cleanup, I had no issues other than cavity, I was told to go for Root canal treatment ,where in I was supposed to pay nearly 900$ from my pocket ,which I believe could have been fixed by just filling my infected tooth as I had no problems with my tooth, no pain, no bleeding...when I denied to go for Root canal treatment, they refused to do my annual cleaning, saying they cannot just coz I refused to go for treatment asked by them
a patient from Alpharetta in Atlanta, GA – Apr 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS?
they will overcharge you & not give you itemized bill - when I got my insurance on phone before payment at that time Tina from the office jumped in & reduced the amount by $132 - she knew the amount shown to me were wrong but did not adjust that until I got my insurance on phone right there. I had asked 3 diff individuals in office including doctor to provide itemized breakdown but they don't want to do that & want you to sign whatever amount they want. made me do x-rays not needed
Patient in Alpharetta, GA – Feb 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitul Patel, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

His emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enable him to provide his patients with the best...Read more

2005