Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS

Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

After completing dental school, Dr. Shapiro continued extensive studies in cosmetic dentistry and has even instructed his colleagues. His commitment to the latest technology and procedures has made him one of the best general and cosmetic dental providers in the region. When he isn't using his artistic talents in the dental office, Dr. Shapiro enjoys creating original stone sculptures. You will see many of them throughout our practice during your visit!

The Center for Cosmetic Dentistry

373 Route 111 Ste 16

Smithtown, NY 11787

Learn about Dr. Shapiro

The treatment philosophy of Dr. Shapiro at the Center for Cosmetic Dentistry is to get you one hundred percent healthy and one hundred percent happy with your smile. Once you are healthy, routine maintenance will minimize future treatment, and help you to live "happily ever after."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Shapiro has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shapiro has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member

Dr. Shapiro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shapiro to family and friends
Dr. Shapiro's Performance
Patchogue, NY |
My husband and I have been coming to Dr. Shapiro since we moved to Long Island. Not only is he great at what he does, he wants you to be happy with your smile! He strives for perfection and, using the latest technology, does the job right the first time!
in Smithtown, NY |
Been going to Dr. Shapiro for over 20 years. Great dentist. Great human being.
in East islip, ny |
Dr Shapiro and his staff are the best- been going to him for 15 years!
Bronx, NY |
Dr. Shapiro is an artist. He gave me the nicest looking teeth I have ever had. He really cares about his patients, and his 35 years experience shows. Run, don't walk to his office. You won't be disappointed.
in Coram, NY |
I wish I had found Dr. Shapiro years ago.
Syosset, NY |
I've been going to Dr. Shapiro for over 10 years. He is patient, gentle and extremely informative in explaining any thing that is needed. His office has and uses the latest technology. He also is up to date with the latest procedures and uses the best materials to obtain healthy teeth and gums. He cares about his patients, is very straight forward and will not guide you wrong. I would highly recommend him. Even the office staff are easy to talk to.
in Commack, NY |
Dr. Shapiro is an excellent Dentist for all your dentistry needs. We have been patients for over 20 years. Dr Shapiro and his Staff are very professional and exceptional. I highly recommend their services.
in Nesconset, NY |
Dr Shapiro is by far the best dentist my family has ever experienced. He and his staff are exceptionally friendly, accommodating and thorough. When I went to Dr Shapiro for the 1st visit, I didn't smile very much and when I did, I would cover my mouth. He has transformed both my husband and my teeth so that we both proudly smile, so much that our friends and family have commented over and over. I am so grateful to The Center For Cosmetic Dentistry and highly recommend them!
in Smithtown, NY |
I had my first experience with Dr. Shapiro and his staff a few weeks ago...it didn't take me long to find him...his was first company I googled and only one I made appointment for...what can I say...amazing staff, experience. Dr. Shapiro made me realize how important my smile, my teeth and myself was and was worth every minute of it....was the most patient, understanding doctor and I completely trust in his outlook and opinion..looking forward to my future visits.
in West Islip |
I've been a patient of Dr. Shapiro's since the 1980's. The reason I originally visited his office was; when I first met him, he told me he treats his patient's teeth as if they were his own, and over the the past 25+ years he has proven that over and over again. Over the years I have referred friends and family to Dr Shapiro.
in Hauppauge, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Shapiro for over twenty years. He keeps up with the latest advances in Dentistry so I am confident that I am in good hands regarding my overall dental health. He is easy to talk to and obviously cares about his patients not just as patients but as people too. I have never hesitated to recommend him to friends and family. Always walk out smiling :)
in West Babylon, NY |
Dr. Mitchel Shapiro is an excellent cosmetic dentist. In addition his entire staff at The Center for Cosmetic Dentistry are extremely courteous and patience to my needs. I have received numerous compliments from family, friends and even strangers on the appearance of my teeth. So if you are looking for a professional dentist that pays attention to details, understands what you are looking to achieve, polite, good listener with a great attitude and personally, I would highly recommend Dr. Shapiro
in Nesconset, NY |
Dr Shapiro has been great getting my teeth back on track. He explains the condition of your teeth and procedures thoroughly. I am not a fan of dentists but now I don't mind going plus his staff are nice and helpful.
Hauppauge, NY |
Best dentist - most capable and most caring - I have ever met.
in Huntington, NY |
Dr. Shapiro not only demonstrates tremendous technique as a dentist, he is professional, knowledgeable and personable and cares about the patient beyond just their dental needs. I wish that every doctor that I dealt with demonstrated the qualities that Dr. Shapiro does consistently each and every visit over the 25+ years that I have been a patient of his. He is simply the best!!
in New York, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr Shapiro's for 15 years. Excellent and caring physician. I trust him fully with my healthcare.
in Brentwood NY |
Dr Shapiro and his assistants, took all my fears of going to the dentist combined with great care and service. I wish I found him sooner!
Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?

Visit Dr. Shapiro