Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS

Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Smithtown, NY. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

373 Route 111 Ste 16

Dr. Shapiro?
Dr. Shapiro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Shapiro is an excellent, caring practitioner. His work is meticulous and His office is efficient and well run. He takes pride in all that he does. I would highly recommend Dr. Shapiro
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
As always, no waiting, addressed any pain or discomfort before causing any, and great result!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
Dr. Shapiro has been my family’s dentist for over 15 years and I would never switch. He’s an expert in his profession, and I fully trust his judgement and recommendations. If you are looking for a professional, long term relationship with a dentist that will care for your teeth and you, Dr. Shapiro and his staff are your best choice.
Always excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
From Dr. Shapiro’s front desk staff to the dental hygienists, this friendly, proffesional team makes going to the dentist an absolute pleasure. Dr Shapiro’s dental and cosmetic dental skills are second to none. He has changed my less than desirable teeth to something I smile about on a continual basis. Having this smile has opened up s new world of opportunity, friendships and relationships I didn’t have before. I am so grateful I found this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
I received awesome service from Dr. Shappiro’s office, as always. Annette was an angel. I really appreciate the tips she gave me. I’m so thankful to have a team of professionals like this protecting my smile. ????
excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
Each and every visit toDr. Shapiro is a joy. His staff always makes relaxed and comfortable. dr. Shapiro really cares about your entire health not only your teeth! He is professional and is always up on all the new methods. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
Dr. Shapiro is not only a wonderful Dentist but he is proactive in making sure I was taking the best measures for my oral health. My first visit was so comforting. I needed a lot of dental work. Dr Shapiro met with me on his office and assured me that he will do his best to help. He is the first dentist that has ever met with me. He told me what he can do to help and more importantly to prevent from happening to my teeth. I highly recommend Dr. Shapiro.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
Had a semi-annual dental hygienist visit with Glendy who was quite thorough, highly professional and very competent. Her eagerness to explain the technical procedures of her work contributed to a meaningful experience. I highly recommend Glendy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
Best place ever! Knowledgeable, trustworthy, and they treat their patients right.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
I went to Dr Shapiro on Jan 7, after making apt on Jan 4. Office was comfortable and the staff friendly. I saw Dr Shapiro for the 1st time, within 15 min of walking into the office and talked with him in his office about left upper canine tooth which had a filing come out and a large cavity. They took an xray, then doc and I talked about what needed to be done. Within 20 min my tooth was repaired and felt as smooth as a new tooth with O% pain in the office. Awesome Job Dr Shapiro !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
I love Dr Shapiro, his office, and all of his staff. Everyone is professional and friendly. I went in after being told I had a deep cavity and was nervous. Dr Shapiro and his staff put me at ease, and not only was the entire process painless, I didn't experience pain afterwards either. Clean office, happy people, and great work being done by Dr. Shapiro! They are able to accommodate appointment times with their late hours scheduled on Mondays and Tuesdays, so I am always able to get in for apt
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
Dr. Shapiro always has the best interest of the patient as his priority. I find that he does an exceptional job of making dentistry as pain free as possible. I highly recommend him to anyone needing high quality Dental work with the little or no pain involved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
A lot of patience and really make you feel very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
Dr. Shapiro is awesome. I broke a bonded tooth and he repaired it painlessly, quickly, perfectly. His dental assistants are always pleasant as is the office staff. It’s a positive environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
Dr. Shapiro is an excellent practitioner. He is extremely competent, thorough, and conversant with the most up-to-date dental procedures and practices. His office staff and hygienists are also excellent. We would definitely recommend Dr. Shapiro to all of our family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
Dr Shapiro is great at explaining everything. Dr Shapiro is a very genuine person and really cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
Dr Shapiro is extremely professional in his line of work, extremely detailed on making sure you have a right look and feeling of your tooth in your mouth. His work is very detail and artistic. Very nice and pleasant manners. Thank you for your work, I love my tooth. I gave him Five stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Shapiro, DDS?
Excellent dentistry—— corrected a situation that two other dentists were unable to satisfactorily correct. Highly recommended!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Shapiro?