Dr. Mita Shah, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Mita Shah, DDS
Dr. Mita Shah, DDS is a dentist who practices in Somerset, NJ. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Shah's Care Philosophy

Our practice is dedicated to providing the finest quality dental treatment in a friendly , enjoyable & caring environment.It is our goal to Create extremely satisfied patients, Create healthy,wonderful smiles & excellent bites. Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients

Dr. Shah's Experience

Visiting Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Shah is now accepting new patients
Somerset Dental pc1707 State Route 27

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
Dr. Shah's Performance
Piscataway, NJ |
Since I moved to New Jersey I have been looking for a dentist who could treat me and my family as well. Then I meet Dr mita shah, she is one of the best dentist I must say. She is very friendly and very sincere with her work. She never disappoint me with her work. She also educate a patient before she perform any treatment. And thats how I became her admirer and also I trust her completely....:)
NJ |
Ever since as a small kid I have been visiting Dr. Shah for my regular dental check ups and fillings. One of the most compassionate and gentle doctors i know! She puts me at ease and i don't feel apprehensive when i have my dental appointment. I look forward to my visits every 6 months! She gave me Amazing Smile after minor ortho Tt. and now my fiance is also her patient and He is happy with her.My whole family love her.
in Hamilton, NJ |
Very compassionate and friendly staff, nice and clean office. My whole family is seeing her for more than 10 years!
in New Brunswick, NJ |
Great place for dental work. Very friendly and helpful staff. Dr , Mita Shah is outstanding knowledgeable, kindly and polite person.Highly recommended. Do yourself a favor and check them out. You never disappointed with her treatment.
in North Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Shah has been my dentist for last few years. She always treat me nicely and explain to me what she is doing because sometimes I get scared and want to know what is going on. I have done cleaning, wisdom tooth removal, some other stuff, and now going to do some teeth straitening for some crowding issue. She has updated equipment and facilities - but what I like most is her care and explanation to me to treatments that are best for me.
East Brunswick, NJ |
The best dentist around. Has very good skills in handling kids. Is always helpful and in emergency easily accessible. Have been visiting her for more than 7 years. Excellent office and staff.They help me to smile again, Thank you Dr. Shah.
in Somerset, NJ |
Dr. Shah has been excellent, professional and very understanding in regards to your individual dental needs. Office staff is very professional and attentive to all your needs.
in North Brunswick, NJ |
Out of fear, I went over 20 years without seeing a dentist. With a mouth full of cavities, I randomly chose to make an appointment to see Dr. Shah and it was probably the best health based decision I have ever made. Dr. Shah & her staff were beyond friendly & professional. I have NEVER felt pain or discomfort. As a result of my experience, my family including my 12year daughter and7 year Son all under the care of Dr. Shah.. She works magic with my 12 year old daughter .She love her dentist
Have you seen Dr. Mita Shah, DDS?
Are you Dr. Shah?

Compare Dr. Shah

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Shah's Care Philosophy

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Broken Tooth

• Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry