Dr. Mita Shah, DDS

Dentistry •  Female • Age 62

Dr. Shah

Somerset Dental p.c.

1707 State Route 27 Somerset, NJ 08873

Dr. Mita Shah, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Somerset, NJ and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from New-York University in 1995 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mita Shah, DDS
am patient of Dr. Shah since last 2 years. She fixed my denture made by another dentist and now l am able to eat. Great dentist I ever met in my 78 years life.She and her staff worked with my insurance Very nice and kind. now I am making new denture after taking out my bed teeth. I trust her completely God bless her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mita Shah, DDS?
I went to see Dr.Shah for a root canal and extractions. Dr. Shah was friendly and knowledgeable and took time to explain the whole process and the needed treatments. Dr. Shah worked on a root canal meticulously with explaining every detail of the process along the way with showing the x-rays to me. She also placed crown after the root canal. The extractions was difficult but Dr. Shah went out of her way using her surgical skills to remove rotten tooth painlessly. I found Dr. Shah knowledgeable, friendly, experienced, and compassionate. She offered every help, especially in finance, that she possibly could provide. Dr. Shah’s rates are reasonable. Dr. Shah and her staff were great and they made the entire treatment painless. I would definitely go back to Dr. Shah for all my dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mita Shah, DDS?
I am been coming for my entire life as long as I can remember. I was very nervous at first but then after a while I started to enjoy my time here. Anytime I would come, the whole staff would talk to me about my day and other things to make me feel more comfortable, and when i got my braces in 2016, i felt very scared at first, but Dr Mita Shah was there for me the entire time and took her time with me. I’m very grateful to be coming here because she is very caring and dedicated to her job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mita Shah, DDS?
I have been treated by Dr Shah from the last 19 years and cannot be more then satisfied with her services. I have had multiple dental treatments done by her since I suffer from a neurological problem. The last one I had done was an immediate denture for my extractions, she called me at least 4 times to make sure my denture would fit perfectly. After my extraction the denture fitted like a T and there was less loss of blood. I was able to go back to work in a week and my speech did not slur. Thanks to Dr Shah I experienced good professional service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mita Shah, DDS?
Wow! Dr. Shah and her staff are a wonderful group of people, and at every point, patient care is their priority. I started my ortho journey in 2017, and after 2 years of having braces, I cannot believe the smile Dr. Shah has worked to transform! All credit on my beautiful pearly whites go to Dr. Shah and her amazing assistants! Definitely recommend Dr. Shah for any dental treatment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mita Shah, DDS?
Me and my wife recently started seeing Dr. Mita Shah, just two words, kind and professional, unlike most doctors that I’ve been to who doesn’t provide you with appropriate amount of time, Dr. Mita Shah is different and considerate, no matter how many times i go and the questions we ask, she’s always been patient enough to give you enough time and the right guidance. In addition to other dental issues I’ve also started my ortho treatment and it’s completely satisfactory. No complaints at all. The staff too is very kind and friendly. The environment that she works in is disciplined and and hygienic. Will recommend Dr. Mita Shah to anyone and everyone to give your dental issues the best service and treatment in town.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mita Shah, DDS?
Best dentist I’ve ever been to. It’s been a long time since Dr Mita Shah has been giving her efficient and caring services to me and my family. Got my bridge done over here as well as my son’s ortho treatment which is going great. Will recommend this to anyone and everyone. Great caring staff with hygienic working environment. Not changing my dentist ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mita Shah, DDS?
Great Dentist! I was in too much pain she took me right away and did root canal Tt and made me free of pain after which I got my crown, perfectly natural, doesn't feel as if I damaged my tooth ever. Great, caring staff with disciplined and clean working environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mita Shah, DDS?
Finally a place that cares. Like we see now a days, everyone is looking to make money from you and will take care of your needs. She is a professional and guides you through the tough process of maintaining your teeth. Thank you for the excellent work and compassion by you and your staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mita Shah, DDS?
Best dentist I have ever met. Very smart and professional still down to earth. Explain whole treatment plan in detail and work with my insurance so I do not have to pay that much. My whole Family trust her. Also Great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mita Shah, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Shah?

Our practice is dedicated to providing the finest quality dental treatment in a friendly , enjoyable & caring environment.It is our goal to Create extremely satisfied patients, Create healthy,wonderful smiles & excellent bites. Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Shah accepts

Dr. Shah accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO