Dr. Minh Snyder, DMD

Endodontics ·  Female

Dr. Snyder

Snyder Endodontics

32E E Roseville Rd Lancaster, PA 17601

Dr. Minh Snyder, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Lancaster, PA. She practices endodontics.

Dr. Snyder's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Snyder

Dr. Snyder?
Dr. Snyder's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Minh Snyder, DMD
My experience with the staff and Dr. Snyder was exceptional. Knowledgeable, professional, friendly and a feeling of great concern for "YOU"!! Highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Minh Snyder, DMD?
I just had my first root canal ever at Snyder Endodontics with Dr. Ali. Although you never want to have a root canal if you can help it, this experience was superb from start to finish. The office staff were excellent and Dr. Ali was pleasant, professional and even called me personally the day before to calm my nerves! I had absolutely no pain during or after the procedure! I would go to Snyder Endodontics again, if ever I have the need!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Minh Snyder, DMD?
I have now had two quick, effective, and painless root canals (on different teeth) with Dr. Snyder. Dr. Snyder and her staff go out of their way to help you feel as relaxed as possible during the procedure, and Dr. Snyder explains what she is doing and what to expect during every step of the process. And most importantly, both root canals brought immediate relief from throbbing toothaches that were driving me crazy. When my dentist referred me to Dr. Snyder, he told me that we are lucky to have an endodontist of her caliber here in Lancaster. He's not wrong, and I would not go anywhere else for a root canal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Minh Snyder, DMD?
I visited Snyder Endodontics and Dr . Ali was the Dr. for my root canal. It had been troublesome for a very long time and I knew it would not be easy....Dr. Ali made it easy! I had two visits and I was delighted at the outcome. He explained everything very well...he was thorough and extremely gentle. I have already recommended him and will continue to recommend him. If you are nervous about root canal......Dr. Ali is the Dr. to see!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Minh Snyder, DMD?
Very highly pleased with the level of service. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Minh Snyder, DMD?
This was a very efficient procedure. Much better experience than last root canal at a difference practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Minh Snyder, DMD?
Excellent experience! My 1st root canal - was a bit anxious but it went extremely well! Thank you for such good care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Minh Snyder, DMD?
10 stars!!! Beyond happy my dentist referred me to Dr. Snyder!! This was my first root canal and I was more than nervous! Dr. Snyder’s staff and the ambiance of her office help put me at ease. It was like I walked into some day spa somewhere, the office was immaculate. The treatment felt like was over almost as soon as it started, and I didn’t feel a thing. Dr. Snyder is a specialist and it shows in her work. She was caring and reassured me that all would be ok. Thanks Dr. Snyder!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Minh Snyder, DMD?
Dispels all the myths of root canals. I have had fillings which were much more discomfort. I had no pain, thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Minh Snyder, DMD?
This was such a great place. Explained everything to me step by step, will highly recommend this office for sure. Felt very comfortable... Thank you very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Minh Snyder, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Snyder?

• Endodontics

Pittsburgh

Dr. Snyder accepts

Dr. Snyder accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Snyder treats your condition or procedure