Dr. Mindy L. Simms, DDS

12 reviews

Pediatric Dentistry | Female | 37 years old

Pediatric Dental Specialist of Hiram

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Simms practices Pediatric Dentistry at 1 location in Hiram, GA.

Are you Dr. Simms? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Simms' Experience

Visiting Dr. Simms

Dr. Simms accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Simms' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simms to family and friends
Dr. Simms' Performance
Rockmart, GA |
This office is one of the best! I have never felt so welcomed and more valued then here! The office itself is beyond adorable! Clean, neat, and I can tell they spare no expense to ensure the little ones have an enjoyable experience. The staff are always kind, and helpful with big beautiful smiles! They always take the time answer every question I have, even the silly ones that I'm sure they think "really?", but the smiles never let up! Dr. Simms truly cares!! And you can see it in her work!
in Douglasville, GA |
Dr Simms is the absolute best Pediatric Dentist Specialist in the area to take your kids to. The staff go out of there way to make the kids happy and comfortable so they have a positive experience. Wouldn't even think of taking the kids anywhere else. I wish they accepted adults also!
in Powder Springs, GA |
Love Dr. Simms & her entire staff. Amazing with my kiddos and the office is always extremely clean!! So happy we found her :)
in Dallas, GA |
Dr. Simms is very kind and did a wonderful job on my son's dental work. The whole team at Pediatric Dental Specialists of Hiram are professional and friendly. I would recommend them to my closest friends and family, and anyone looking for a caring team of dental specialists. Thank you!
Douglasville, GA |
Very clean office, extremely professional and knowledgeable staff
in Rockmart, GA |
While our wait was horrible (they got behind) the level of care has far exceeded any dentist we have been to so far with our child. We have seen 3 different dentists around hiram and they have outsourced us to other sedation dentists hours away each time. Dr Simms made sure that Gabriel would be able to get everything done in one trip, in Hiram. I wish we could have found her sooner so that she could save Gabes teeth, but we will now be transfering our other children to her office.
in Dallas, Ga |
Outstanding service with this practice. Dr. Simms and the entire team went out of there way to comfort my son who is very anxious. From previous experience with other practices I can't say enough how much the quality of care and love they have for the children. Oh and I am a huge Star Wars fan and they had a arcade game!!! If I could rate 100 stars I would! Thank you Dr. Simms and staff for making his experience excellent.
in Douglasville, GA |
Absolutely awesome. My child now almost 3 years old had a few dental visits prior to meeting Dr. Simms. My child anxiety level typically result in a vomit episode at the office. Tears and a unwillingness to enter the facility had become a norm. This visit was a total surprise. No tears. Anxiety symptoms were present but thanks to a superb team my little one will return to dentist happier next time.
Excellent pediatric dentist!! My twins loved it at this practice. They both can't wait to go back. Dr. Simms and staff were patient and very bubbly to my boys!! I highly recommend this office
Have you seen Dr. Mindy L. Simms, DDS?

Dr. Simms' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Autism
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Down Syndrome
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Simms does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simms and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry