Dr. Mindy Simms, DDS

Dr. Mindy Simms, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |
22 reviews

Dr. Mindy Simms, DDS is a dentist who practices in Hiram, GA. She is 38 years old....See Less

Pediatric Dental Specialist of Hiram

• Dental Crown
  • Root Canal
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Simms is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Simms has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Simms has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Simms does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simms and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Simms' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simms to family and friends
Dr. Simms' Performance
Rockmart, GA |
She is very friendly and thorough. The whoke staff there is amazing. I highly recommend using this office for your children!!
in Hiram, GA |
Absolutely amazing practice!!! I am so blessed that I found this office. My children love it!! The staff is very helpful and amazing with children. I highly recommended this office to everyone.
All the dentists here are great!!! They are all super friendly answers work great together!! So much better than our previous dentist office!! We definitely recommend this dentistry. :-)
in Dallas, GA |
We loved this place and so did our daughter Blayre. It was her first time. She did so well. We even watched how they techs handled some children who struggled to sit still. Very professional and kind hearted. Dr. Mindy was awesome as well. I would highly recommend this practice and can't wait to have our kids with them for many years to come.
in Powder Springs, GA |
Both of our daughters see Dr Simms. We have been very happy with our visits to date. The staff has been very friendly and welcoming.
in Dallas, GA |
Dr. Simms and her staff were amazing! For the first time I feel that someone wanted to really take care of my son. They educated my son and took their time with him like I've never seen anywhere else. Hiram Family Dentistry recommended to remove for my little boys baby teeth, and I knew that wasn't right! This office knew that was not the best solution for him, and instead is taking his case very seriously to get to the bottom of what could be going on with his little gums. I love this office.
in Powder Springs |
Dr. Simms is very professional and extremely friendly. My son had to have cavities filled for the first time and Dr. Simms and her team made him so comfortable that he did not even cry. The staff is very friendly and professional as well and the facility is a kids "fun zone". The waiting area is painted to look like a fairy tale forest and there are arcade style video games for kids to play on as well as tvs to watch. The patient area is just as kid-friendly with murals on every wall and tvs.
in Powder Springs, GA |
Absolutely amazing place, staff, front girl super helpful she knows who is calling and what we need exactly etc and Dr Simms is and amazing person to work on my kids absolutely friendly.. My son love the fact that they sing along while getting procedure done.. They are no more scared of dentist.. Thank you.
Rockmart, GA |
This office is one of the best! I have never felt so welcomed and more valued then here! The office itself is beyond adorable! Clean, neat, and I can tell they spare no expense to ensure the little ones have an enjoyable experience. The staff are always kind, and helpful with big beautiful smiles! They always take the time answer every question I have, even the silly ones that I'm sure they think "really?", but the smiles never let up! Dr. Simms truly cares!! And you can see it in her work!
in Douglasville, GA |
Dr Simms is the absolute best Pediatric Dentist Specialist in the area to take your kids to. The staff go out of there way to make the kids happy and comfortable so they have a positive experience. Wouldn't even think of taking the kids anywhere else. I wish they accepted adults also!
in Powder Springs, GA |
Love Dr. Simms & her entire staff. Amazing with my kiddos and the office is always extremely clean!! So happy we found her :)
in Dallas, GA |
Dr. Simms is very kind and did a wonderful job on my son's dental work. The whole team at Pediatric Dental Specialists of Hiram are professional and friendly. I would recommend them to my closest friends and family, and anyone looking for a caring team of dental specialists. Thank you!
Douglasville, GA |
Very clean office, extremely professional and knowledgeable staff
in Rockmart, GA |
While our wait was horrible (they got behind) the level of care has far exceeded any dentist we have been to so far with our child. We have seen 3 different dentists around hiram and they have outsourced us to other sedation dentists hours away each time. Dr Simms made sure that Gabriel would be able to get everything done in one trip, in Hiram. I wish we could have found her sooner so that she could save Gabes teeth, but we will now be transfering our other children to her office.
in Dallas, Ga |
Outstanding service with this practice. Dr. Simms and the entire team went out of there way to comfort my son who is very anxious. From previous experience with other practices I can't say enough how much the quality of care and love they have for the children. Oh and I am a huge Star Wars fan and they had a arcade game!!! If I could rate 100 stars I would! Thank you Dr. Simms and staff for making his experience excellent.
in Douglasville, GA |
Absolutely awesome. My child now almost 3 years old had a few dental visits prior to meeting Dr. Simms. My child anxiety level typically result in a vomit episode at the office. Tears and a unwillingness to enter the facility had become a norm. This visit was a total surprise. No tears. Anxiety symptoms were present but thanks to a superb team my little one will return to dentist happier next time.
Excellent pediatric dentist!! My twins loved it at this practice. They both can't wait to go back. Dr. Simms and staff were patient and very bubbly to my boys!! I highly recommend this office
Have you seen Dr. Mindy Simms, DDS?

Visit Dr. Simms