Dr. Miles Mason, MSD

Dr. Miles Mason, MSD

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Miles Mason, MSD is a periodontics practitioner in The Woodlands, TX and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine in 2010 and practices periodontics and dentistry.

1001 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 110

The Woodlands, TX 77380

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Mason treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Mason?
Dr. Mason's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Miles Mason, MSD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Mason and all his fantastic staff will put you at ease immediately. Extremely professional and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miles Mason, MSD?
Dr.Mason has performed surgery on me and I am in the process of getting an implant and new tooth! His explanation and thorough care is making this a pleasant experience. The staff are all very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Mason takes the extra time to make sure ALL your questions are answered and goes the extra mile to let you know your options when planning treatment. I have already recommend this office to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miles Mason, MSD?
I must say that I have sat in many Dentists" chair in my life but THIS Dentist chair is the greatest one ever! If you're looking for a Dentist that truly cares and gives of his time to you...then look no further! Dr. Mason is one in a million...his work is flawless and his smile never goes away. Treat yourself to the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miles Mason, MSD?
Dr. Mason and his staff are wonderful. He is so kind, thorough, explains things so carefully and shows genuine concern for his patients. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miles Mason, MSD?
Dr. Mason provided me with a through exam and deep cleaning of my gums. He is pleasant and friendly, but also knows the best plan of action for my periodontal issues. I am quite pleased so far and will continue seeing him until I have everything under control.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miles Mason, MSD?
My dentist referred me to periodontist Dr. Miles Mason...and I am so glad he did....so far. I met him today for his evaluation, recommendation and future plan. He gave me a total exam like I have NEVER had before. Thank you Dr. Mason! He explained to hubby and me in understandable terms, and answered questions that we had. Of course, most of the questions were mine, since it was my mouth and I have had many dentists fingers in my mouth in the last 58 years of my 60. See ya'll soon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miles Mason, MSD?
Wonderful experience. Dr. Mason has a great bedside manner. He takes the time to explain everything and he makes sure that you are comfortable. The best experience I have ever had at any doctors office. All of his staff make you feel like they have known you for years. Genuinely great staff all around!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miles Mason, MSD?
Dr. Mason is extremely informative, compassionate, friendly, kind and courteous. He does excellent work and is gentle and considerate. He is prompt and spends as much time as it takes to explain things. His staff is exceptionally helpful, friendly, courteous and kind as well. They have been wonderful and patient with me and my wife. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miles Mason, MSD?
everyone in the office is very friendly and courteous. They are knowledgable and answer all questions in a way that you can understand. I've never had to wait, and have been able to schedule appointments easily. Dr mason is very conscientious and has always personally checked on me after procedures. I would highly recommend him!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miles Mason, MSD?
Very professional, friendly and honest attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miles Mason, MSD?
Dr. Miles Mason is my Periodontist. Earlier this year he started an the procedure for an total implant. Dr. Mason explained in detail exactly what was going to happen and what to expect in detail. Dr Mason was very patient friendly and professional as well as his staff. After completely healing and with the implant in place, I told his staff that I really loved coming to their office. They were rather shocked, I must say. I highly recommend Dr. Mason for correcting my oral problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miles Mason, MSD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mason?

Insurance accepted

Dental Fund PPO
Dental

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mason treats patients.