Dr. Miles Gorenkoff, DMD

Dr. Miles Gorenkoff, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Miles Gorenkoff, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Holbrook, NY. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Miles D. Gorenkoff, DMD

264 Union Ave

Holbrook, NY 11741

• Affiliated Doctors of Orange County (ADOC)
  • Ameritas
  • MetLife
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Gorenkoff

Dr. Gorenkoff's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gorenkoff "I love being an orthodontist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I've built with my patients and their families are one in a million. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when they come to me for treatment and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve. My education in dentistry and orthodontics has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. I completed my dental education at Tufts School of Dental Medicine and received post-graduate training in orthodontics at New York University School of Dental Medicine. I constantly take advanced continuing education courses to stay current with all the latest developments in orthodontic research in order to provide my patients with the newest and most advanced applications in orthodontic theory and practice. I am also a member of several professional associations that provide me with opportunities for continuing education."

This content was provided by Dr. Gorenkoff "We recognize that all of our patients are unique and deserve to receive orthodontic care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding orthodontic experience every time you visit our practice. We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you."

2  Practice Areas

• Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Halitosis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Tufts University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Gorenkoff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gorenkoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gorenkoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gorenkoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gorenkoff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gorenkoff

5.9620596205962055%

Dr. Gorenkoff?
Dr. Gorenkoff's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Miles Gorenkoff, DMD
I would never send anyone to Dr. Gorenkoff. I went for my first time getting braces in middle school and now I am an adult and in braces for the second time because Dr. Gordenkoff pushed my teeth too far back it caused so much pressure on my temporomandibular joint. I now have TMD becasue of that...Read More
Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miles Gorenkoff, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gorenkoff?