Dr. Mikhail Entin, DDS

Dr. Mikhail Entin, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Mikhail Entin, DDS is a dentist who practices in Brooklyn, NY. He has been practicing for 17 years. Read his story

DentBenefits.com

3692 Bedford Ave Ste P1

Brooklyn, NY 11229

• HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Entin

Dr. Entin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Entin "Dr. Mikhail Entin is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Brooklyn area for more than 15 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Entin Dr. Mikhail Entin is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Brooklyn area for more than 15 years.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Chipped Tooth

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Brooklyn College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Entin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Entin has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Entin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Entin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Entin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Entin to family and friends
Dr. Entin's Performance
If you have not heard about dr. entin you did today. he is one of the best in the neighborhood. my dental plan was horrible and i decided to take his plan which is dental benefits. with this plan i was able to afford my tooth implant, get teeth whitening, change my filings, clean my teeth and the list continues. the staff are professionals and they attend to my needs. i was called in advance about my appointments, rescheduling etc. he listened to my needs and and concerns (that is a plus).
Dr. Entin and the entire staff are very accommodating with appointments, making time for patients during emergencies and very efficient. He is a very trustworthy dentist, have always been satisfied with his work and decisions. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist. Best of all, he has Sunday hours!!!
Firstly, I was researching for a dental plan and came across This sight that services with a monthly payments called Dent Benefits in dentalmembership.com and it was true to its coverage. I would be paying 10,000 or more in any other place and with an affordable monthly payment of 125.00 a month i was able to get the work needed and fast. The appointments are prompt and the staff and doctor are professional and have excellent bedside manner. I felt comfortable and take car of. great service!
dr.entin has been treating me for over a year this dentist is very expeienced and has made my treatment very affordable and very carful
I joined the DentBenefits program after being told by another dentist that I was in need to two root canals and other fillings that would have totaled well over $2000. My saving alone made joining DentBenfits an easy decision. Dr. Entin's staff is always friendly and able to accommodate my crazy work schedule. After being a patient of Dr. Entin's for a year his skill and care have made it clear that the easy decision was the right decision.
while visiting dr.entins dental center i experienced a high end professional treatment of my dental problems. not only was i so grateful for the great work dr.entin did for me but i could afford his prices thanks to his dental program which i signed up for. this program is called dentbenefits . i will never change my dentist now that i feel so comfortable here.
We are really lucky to have found Dr Entin, and he has the care for all three of us. We are, every time, impressed with his fast work, his friendly personality, and humor. I could not wish for a better dentist.
My family and I have had the pleasure of receiving treatment for our teeth under the supervision of Dr. Entin for more than 15 years. Dr. Entin and his staff provides a level of service that reflects the epitome of excellence. The office and the environment is sterile, vibrant and is always kept in a pristine manner. I would strongly encourage the community at large to visit Dr. Entin's Dental Center for all of your families oral health needs.
Excellent. i would not change him for any other one.
Excellent practice. Love Dr. Entin. He is very patient.
I have been going to Dr. Entin for over 10 and I have NEVER had a bad experience. He is patient, kind and understanding; I completely trust him with my oral care.
the staff at this office is very pleasent and i was not nervous at all . usually dentist appointments make me nervous but i felt extremely comfortable and had a short wait. unfortuantally my insurence does not cover all the dental work that i need done like crowns and root canals for example. dr.entin provided me with a plan for 125$ a month for 3 root canals and 3 crowns this plan is called dent benefits it is a one year agreement and has helped me afford so much dental work .
i visited dr.entin's dental center with several major dental problems not only did he fix all my teeth, cavitys, root canal, and crowns he did it at the most affordable price i have ever been presented. i am so grateful for the dentbenefits program. before dealing with my dental problems i struggled to eat sweat or hard foods and was very unhappy. i recommend dr. entin's dental center and the dentbenefit program !
i would have never been able to afford any of my root canals or crowns if it was not for dr. mikhail entin's dental plan dentbenefits this dentist is very carful and he really helped me out with this dental plan and saved me over $2,000.00 !! i will continue recomending this office and dentbenefits to everyone .
after visiting dr.entin's dental center , i felt very positive to continue my dental treatments. the doctor had a very affordable plan called dentbenefits and it made all my dental work extremely cheap and i dont think i would have been able to afford this with out dentbenefits.
I've spent many years avoiding going to the dentist due to horrible past experiences. I was referred to Dr. Entin by my sister. Dr. Entin is the most caring, patient, humble and understanding Dentist I have ever met. He takes his time with you and attends to all of your needs. I am never waiting for more than 15 minutes when I have an appointment. Dr. Entin values your time which is most important to me. His Dent Benefits program is the greatest saving me $1500 this year to date!
Dr. Entin is kind and is very experienced. He helped me with an issue that many dentists wanted to avoid. I also signed up for his Dent Benefits Program. It is a yearly membership plan which gives me access to multiple fillings, cleanings and root canals all for an easy monthly payment. I am saving money and getting the help I need. I'm so happy I found him!
I find this plan very useful and cost effective for my dental care needs
in Brooklyn, NY |
Before Dr. Entin's office move to its present location, his office was just a few minutes from were I live. He moved to his present location which is much further and just followed him. That's how much I appreciate having him as my Dentist. Simply the best!
It was terrible. They do nor care at all about the people who come to see the doctor. The receptionist is just dense, no other way to say it - she does not care at all to help you and neither does the doctor if he lets her act that way.
Have you seen Dr. Mikhail Entin, DDS?

Visit Dr. Entin