Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. Mike Mysinger, DDS
We are available to treat the pediatric dental needs of your child or children. We love what we do and want all children to be comfortable visiting the dentist.

120 Capital Dr Ste 101

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Mysinger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mysinger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mysinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mysinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mysinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mysinger to family and friends
Dr. Mysinger's Performance
in Knoxville, TN |
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Mysinger and his entire staff. Top rate care from start to finish and my daughter actually looks forward to being in his very kid-friendly office. He takes the fear out of going to the dentist. Whole staff is wonderful!
in Dandridge, TN |
Dr Misinger and his staff are always so nice to me and my children. Never make me feel rushed and always take their time to explain and teach. So grateful for the care we receive
in Kingston, TN |
Dr Mike is excellent! We've been using him for about 15yrs. My kids are excited to come to the dentist! He's awesome with kids!
Excellent Doctor and very friendly staff. My girls have been going there since they were little. They actually look forward to going to the dentist!!
Corryton, TN |
Dr. Mysinger & his entire staff are the best in Knoxville!!! My kids have been patients at his office for 9+ years & have always had excellent care. My kids actually look forward to going to the dentist!
Oak Ridge,TN |
Dr. Mike and staff are wonderful with children. They explain to the children what they are going to do in terms they will understand. They make the children feel comfortable by letting them wear sunglasses and giving them a coin to get something out of the toy tower.
Clinton, TN |
Best Dentist and staff in Knoxville
Knoxville Tn |
Best pediatric dentist in Knoxville
Oak Ridge, TN |
I've been taking my daughter to Dr. Mike for 5+ years. They are patient and kind and really work with their patients, showing the different utensils they will use the clean your child's teeth. I wish I'd had a pediatric dentist like this!!! They do a great job at making children feel comfortable and special during a cleaning or whatever procedure the child is having done. I highly recommend him and his group - in fact, I already have!!
Nashville, TN |
The staff here well exceeded my expectations! Dr. Mysinger took time to explain every detail of the plan for my 3 year old daughter and was sure that I left with no questions. I can rest easier until her procedure and trust that she is going to be cared for by the very best!
Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Mike is very soft spoken to his patients, which puts them at ease. The staff is comforting to the patients as well.
in Knoxville, TN |
I have never seen a more caring, more considerate, or more knowledgeable children's doctor in all of my life. I cannot recommend Dr. Mysinger, and his staff and office as a whole, more highly. My only sadness is that my children will eventually outgrow him.
Dr. Mike has been so wonderful to our kiddos. My son was a year and a half when he had an accident that knocked out one bottom tooth and left the one beside it hanging in his gums. It was the night before Thanksgiving and Dr. Mike and his wife met us at the office and took such great care of our son. My husband and I were so impressed that we decided he would be the only dentist we would send our kids to. Our kids always feel very comfortable there and Dr. Mike and his staff are so amazing!!
in Knoxville, TN |
We have been with Dr. Mysinger for several years now and couldn't be happier. From the minute you walk in, you are greeted with a smile and they go out of their way to make your children feel safe and welcome. We have never had to wait long to be called back and the open concept and sea decor makes it visually exciting for little ones. The office is conveniently located. Very happy with Dr. Mysinger and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Mike Mysinger, DDS?
Are you Dr. Mysinger?