Dr. Mihran Asinmaz, DMD

Dr. Mihran Asinmaz, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Mihran Asinmaz completed his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from the University of Florida. He is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University where he received his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree. He completed his post-doctoral training at Long Island Jewish Hospital in Manhasset, NY. He is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Asinmaz considers dentistry to be a passion and dedicates a considerable amount of time in Continuing Education where he has developed the knowledge and expertise to diagnose and treat complex dental cases. His ability to place and restore implants as well as treat advanced cosmetic dental cases makes him a valuable asset to the practice. Dr. Asinmaz is a long time ice hockey player and still plays today. He also enjoys playing golf, the guitar, and spending his time with friends and family.

Mihran Asinmaz, DMD

470 Columbia Dr Ste D101

West Palm Beach, FL 33409

Learn about Dr. Asinmaz

Our mission is to provide dental care for you and your family in a comfortable and compassionate environment.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening

• Nova Southeastern University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital

Dr. Asinmaz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Asinmaz has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Member
  • International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Member

Dr. Asinmaz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Asinmaz to family and friends
Dr. Asinmaz's Performance
in Wellington, FL |
Dr. Asinmaz is ,by far, the most gifted, professional and friendly dentist in all of Southeast Florida after my thorough evaluation of alternatives. His skills are unsurpassed. And to complement this, his assistant Rita, the hygienist Kimberly and office manager Maxine are a synergistic team that results in a total dental experience that is unmatched. My wife and I are both patients. Moving to NC yet commuting back for this dental experience is not totally out of the question.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Asinmaz and his office have been by far the best most caring dental practitioners I have been too. There professionalism and quality of work is by far elite to any other south Florida dentists I have encountered. It was truly the best dental experience I have had. It is obvious that Dr Asinmaz is the Mercedes Benz of dentistry.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I recently traveled to Bali, and went on an Elephant Safari. When I returned home and viewed my photos, I was happy to see my beautiful smile. I immediately called Dr. Asinmaz, Kimberly & Maxine, and thanked them for the excellent dental care they have provided me. Previous to Dr. Asinmaz, Dr. Benjamin (now retired), in the same office, with the same staff, provided me with top quality dental services. I love the staff and the dental care, obviously, as I have been going there for 13 years.
in West palm beach,Fl. |
I have been using Dr.Asinmaz for just under 3 years. He is extremely proficient,professional and down to earth. His administration of anesthesia is almost painless,the dental equipment is state of the art and he has a very light touch. All of my dental procedures have been without incident with excellent results.
in Jupiter, FL |
I was a patient of Dr. Benjamin for over ten years before Dr. Asinmaz joined the team. Dr. Asinmaz was very helpful in eliminating all of the horrible symptoms I was experiencing with TMJ. He fit me with an appliance that I wear at night to prevent me from grinding. I feel like I got my life back. Kim is a fantastic dental hygienist and Maxine has always been very helpful getting me an appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Asinmaz. Thanks Jonathan Zuchowski
Have you seen Dr. Mihran Asinmaz, DMD?

Visit Dr. Asinmaz