Dr. Mihran Asinmaz, DMD

Dr. Mihran Asinmaz, DMD

Dentistry | Male | 35 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Asinmaz practices Dentistry at 1 location in West Palm Beach, FL.

Are you Dr. Asinmaz? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Asinmaz's Experience

Experience with Dr. Asinmaz
Dr. Asinmaz's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (14)
in Wellington, FL |
Dr. Asinmaz is ,by far, the most gifted, professional and friendly dentist in all of Southeast Florida after my thorough evaluation of alternatives. His skills are unsurpassed. And to complement this, his assistant Rita, the hygienist Kimberly and office manager Maxine are a synergistic team that results in a total dental experience that is unmatched. My wife and I are both patients. Moving to NC yet commuting back for this dental experience is not totally out of the question.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Asinmaz and his office have been by far the best most caring dental practitioners I have been too. There professionalism and quality of work is by far elite to any other south Florida dentists I have encountered. It was truly the best dental experience I have had. It is obvious that Dr Asinmaz is the Mercedes Benz of dentistry.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I recently traveled to Bali, and went on an Elephant Safari. When I returned home and viewed my photos, I was happy to see my beautiful smile. I immediately called Dr. Asinmaz, Kimberly & Maxine, and thanked them for the excellent dental care they have provided me. Previous to Dr. Asinmaz, Dr. Benjamin (now retired), in the same office, with the same staff, provided me with top quality dental services. I love the staff and the dental care, obviously, as I have been going there for 13 years.
in West palm beach,Fl. |
I have been using Dr.Asinmaz for just under 3 years. He is extremely proficient,professional and down to earth. His administration of anesthesia is almost painless,the dental equipment is state of the art and he has a very light touch. All of my dental procedures have been without incident with excellent results.
in Jupiter, FL |
I was a patient of Dr. Benjamin for over ten years before Dr. Asinmaz joined the team. Dr. Asinmaz was very helpful in eliminating all of the horrible symptoms I was experiencing with TMJ. He fit me with an appliance that I wear at night to prevent me from grinding. I feel like I got my life back. Kim is a fantastic dental hygienist and Maxine has always been very helpful getting me an appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Asinmaz. Thanks Jonathan Zuchowski
Have you seen Dr. Mihran Asinmaz, DMD?
Are you Dr. Asinmaz?

Compare Dr. Asinmaz

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Asinmaz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Asinmaz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Asinmaz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital
    Nova Southeastern University

Dr. Asinmaz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Asinmaz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Oral Surgery
  • Pediatric Dentistry
  • Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

Dr. Asinmaz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Asinmaz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.