Dr. Miguel Grillo, DDS

Dr. Miguel Grillo, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Miguel R. Grillo is an Implant, Cosmetic and General Dentist serving the Wellington area for more than 10 years.

Healthy Smiles Dental Group

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Grillo

Dr. Miguel R. Grillo is an Implant, Cosmetic and General Dentist. He moved to the Wellington area in 2005 and belongs to the fourth generation of dentists in his family. Dr. Grillo is experienced in Non-Surgical Periodontics, Impressive Restorative and Cosmetic Services. He is a professional member of the American Dental Implant Association, the International Congress of Oral Implantology and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.

• General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Chipped Tooth

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Education data for Dr. Grillo is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Grillo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Grillo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grillo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grillo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grillo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grillo to family and friends
Dr. Grillo's Performance
Maravillosa
staff very welcoming, familiar, attentive to needs
Always a great experience
I have been coming here for years and can't imagine ever going anywhere else. The staff is wonderful and so welcoming, Dr. Grillo is very kind and informative. Highly recommend!
I felt comfortable and at ease the whole time! They listened and explained everything and really made sure I was taken care of!
the experience was good service i gat help right on time
Dr. Grillo and his staff are excellent. Always a pleasant experience.
the service is good. i am very pleased.
Best ever
Dr. Grillo is a excellent Dentist. He is been treating my entire family since 2008. his entire staff is very friendly and make your visit very pleasant.
I've been coming to this office for years and have always had a positive experience. I've even referred several patients who are also very happy with the office.
good
Dr. Grillo has been our family dentist for many years. He takes excellent care in explaining everything.
always warming
I finally found a dentist I can trust... So far.... so good! Thank you Dr. Grillo.... the painless Dentist!
Refreshing to have a dentist who listens to you and cares about you! I always feel like I have his undivided attention when I am there. Friendly staff, what else can you ask for?
knowledgeable fast and friendly staff very clean office
Dr. Grillo is patient, thorough and will review all options with you in order to find the best suited procedure. His office team is always friendly and welcoming.
excellent experience
been going here for 4 plus years and never had an issue.
cares about his patients
he is a great doctor and really nice person!
Dr. Grillo is exceptional. Dr. Grillo not only spends an extended amount of time with me, he clearly explains whats going on and options never imposing a sense of rush to move on to his next patient. I always feel as if I am his priority. He and the staff are always pleasant and accommodating. I absolutely love Dr. G and his entire staff!!!
super nice staff. Really make you feel welcome when you enter the building. Very helpful when it comes to questions and concerns.
i really have bad anxiety going to the dentist, but i have found the perfect group of people that listen explain and calm me to be able to do the work i need.
I originally just came to Healthy Smiles Dental Group for just yearly dental cleanup work, but they performed such a wonderful job that I now come here for any dental problem that I have. I have gotten two different tooth implants and a teeth whitening while coming to this group, and both procedures went smoothly and ended perfectly. I highly recommend this dental group to any who live near the wellington area in south Florida.
I will be jumping dental office on last ten years over 4 times in to found DDS Miguel Grillo, i be recommended to all my family and friend, Great job and friendly doctor found at this office.
Good
I feel confident that my dental care is supervised by top quality and with expeerience
Great experience. Will definitively come back!
Always a pleasure.
My daughter needed 2 Root Canals and was dreading having the procedure done because of the potential pain. To her surprise the procedure was painless thanks to Dr. Grillo.
Great , friendly , awesome
always enjoy coming for all my dental care needs, dr grillo and his staff are caring and very professional ,i travel from hobe sound , been a patient for over 10 years ,my son also enjoys coming for his dental care as well .
i travel over an hour to come see the staff here.they are very caring and professional ,i have been a patient for over 10 years as well as my son . i have tried other offices by my home but rather make the trip to see dr.grillo and his staff
Exceptional chair side manner. Listens well and takes care of any dental issue required. Dr. Grillo is trusted to take care of my entire family. If you want the best treatment and care don't hesitate to come see Dr. Grillo.
Great Doctor, explains everything very well, patient with his patience. love coming here
Best Dentist! Explains everything clearly. Will be coming here and will recommend other friends. Thanks Dr. Grillo.
Good job
friendly, professional, trustworthy
outstanding
I find going to Dr. Grillo's office to be a pleasant experience. I never have to wait & everyone is so professional & pleasant.
Dr Grillo is an excellent dentist and I will recommend him to anyone.
The staff does a great job and i have a great experience every time i come to visit.
Highly recommended!!! Dr. Grillo and his team are very friendly and sweet.
I had the same dentist for over 10 years and was nervous about getting a new one. I had a wonderful experience at this office with Dr. Grillo and his staff. He was very caring and knowledgeable. He took the time to exam, diagnose, explain, and treat me. I will be coming here for my dental care from now on. I highly recommend this dentist.
very happy with the dentist and hygienist my appointments were on time and office personal very cooperative
My children and I always have a great experience.
Always a great experience.
I have always have had great experience here. I do recommend them.
Have you seen Dr. Miguel Grillo, DDS?

Visit Dr. Grillo