Dr. Michelle Yearick, DDS

Dr. Michelle Yearick, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry | Female | 51 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Yearick practices Pediatric Dentistry at 1 location in Lewisburg, PA.

Are you Dr. Yearick? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Yearick's Experience

Experience with Dr. Yearick
Dr. Yearick's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (13)
Mifflintown, PA |
I took my toddler to this dentist because she was the closest pediatric dentist in our area. However, after our second visit, I can absolutely say that we are never going back again. She treats children as if she has very little understanding. My young child is under 4 and very sensitive. At his checkup he was told he must sit in the chair and behave like a big boy and that I was not allowed to help. Through tears he was placed in the chair, pinned down, and his mouth pried open. Not going back!
Pennsylvannia |
First I must say, the sraff here is rude!! I have had several encounters with them where they speak to you in a nasty manner and treat you like you're beneath them. Dr. Yearick was nice at first, but the minute your child shows a little fear or moves in her chair she will yell at them. Grab them, and scold them. Not my cup of tea. I have never been to a dentist office where the patient wasn't the first priority. They care more about that Drs dog, and whether or not you owe them money.
in Danville, PA |
My son has seen Dr. Yearick for several years. Dr. Yearick is able to succesfully work with children where others are not able. My son went to her at a young age and would still be going to her if she would accept adults. My son has extreme anxiety and he knew when he went to Dr. Yearick, there would be no surprises. She was upfront and forthright and my son knew he could trust her. I recommend Dr. Yearick highly.
Pennsylvania |
I had no interaction what so ever with this doctor.My child was called back,I was told I must remain in the waiting room and I wasn't even allowed back to the room to shake hands with her. I have never even seen her and was given no information about what procedures were done or how my child did.I was not given an opportunity to ask questions or speak with anyone as I was not allowed to leave the waiting room or accompany my 3 yr old. I have also been hung up on many times by staff when calling
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Yearick, DDS?
Are you Dr. Yearick?

Compare Dr. Yearick

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Yearick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Dr. Yearick does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Yearick and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Yearick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yearick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Yearick does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Yearick and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.