Dr. Michelle Torres, DDS

Dr. Michelle Torres, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Michelle Torres, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Jose, CA. She practices dentistry.

20445 Prospect Rd Ste 4

San Jose, CA 95129

Learn about Dr. Torres

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Torres is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Torres has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Torres has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Torres does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torres and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Torres' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Torres to family and friends

Dr. Torres' Performance

I love that they always take the time to make me feel special. I never feel rushed when I go to Dr. Torres.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I'm seeing Dr. Torres for the last 17-18 years. Over the years Dr. Torres & Dr. Escudero had moved to a few different locations. But we continue to see them for any dental work or any dental problem. I'm driving from Fremont. The time and the distance well over compensated by quality of the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been going to Dr. Torres' for more years than I can remember. I would never and I mean never consider seeing another dentist! I get very nervous when the Novacain has to be shot. But I don't feel a thing when Michelle does it. I'm glad she's younger than I am . . . so I will never have to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Torres and her staff are amazing. Can't say enough good things about appointments there. They accept our insurance, and bill to us later any residuals. Dr. Torres is caring, professional, and keen on being preventative. We are happy to have Dr. Torres as our dentist. A five stars treatment :)
Are you Dr. Torres?