Dr. Michelle Sandler, DMD

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 52 reviews.
Author:
Always a pleasant experience..... staff is knowledgeable,professional, and gentle..... 5 stars!!!!!
Author:
Dr. Sandler is both professional and very personable. I was comfortable the whole time, the best experience with crowns I’ve experienced.
Author:
Everyone here is a friendly expert at their job!
Author:
Very good job cleaning my teeth
Author:
The dental assistant was very gentle but through.
Author:
I have an excellent experience every time I have my teeth cleaned. All of the staff are very friendly and welcoming. My hygienist, Christy, is so gentle that my cleaning is actually very relaxing. Dr. Sandler is wonderful as well! She is very thorough, and professional.
Author:
Everyone is nice, the atmosphere is comfortable, and the staff is gentle and attentive.
Author:
All of the staff is wonderful, pleasant, and efficient. I really appreciate their attention to detail and patience with my questions. Thank you!
Author:
Solana Family Dental is always a pleasureful experience. The staff is incredibly welcoming and friendly and know most patients by name. I look forward to my bi-annual appointments and am always greeted with personable conversation. I love this place and I brag about my dentist to all of my friends!
Author:
Dr. Sandler is hands down the most diligent, talented and friendly dentist I have been a patient of. All the staff at Solana Family Dental are professional and welcoming. Highly recommended
Author:
The perfect dental office! Dr. Sandler is phenomenal and her dental team is top notch. The front office is the most helpful and friendly team I have ever had. I am so glad our friend recommended Dr.Sandler’s office.
Author:
Dr. Sandler is excellent! I am a new patient with some new dental issues. She treated me like I had been her patient for years and reassured me that there are solutions to the new problem. I highly recommend her!
Dr. Sandler is the best!
Author:
A very warm welcome and caring, knowledgeable staff.
Author:
Awesome dental office! Everyone is professional, friendly and efficient!
Author:
Amazing experience as always.
Author:
I am consistently impressed with her work. Would recommend without reservation
Author:
Loved the experience! So warm, accommodating and caring. Expert staff, too! So glad I found this place.
Help when I needed it . Got an apt the same day. Great staff top to bottom
Author:
Everyone was friendly and quick!
Author:
Great dentist, great staff. It's nice to go to a practice and know you are getting great care.
Author:
Pleasant staff that were willing to answer and explain any questions I had.
Author:
Friendly and professional service! Great people here
Author:
Fantastic five-star service. Wonderful friendly staff. Very thorough in their exam. Recommendations are made, but not pushed. Completely free to make your own health decisions. Highly recommended!
Author:
Drs Sandler and Kauffman are my favorite dentists ever ever - they do a great job, proactive, honest, quick and the rest of the team go above and beyond helping with scheduling and insurance. Clean office, never have to wait, get to watch TV and they have all the newest technology.
Author:
As a guy who hates the dentist, I can honestly say the staff made my experience very pleasant and pain free. Two thumbs up! Thank you!
Author:
Always friendly and professional, from the front desk, to the hygienist, to thedentist.
Author:
Dr. Sanders provides professional clinical services, with my dental health needs clearly defined with a realistic program to follow
Author:
Everyone was so welcoming andfriendly. They were willing to squeeze me in last minute after I broke my front tooth. My teeth look amazing.
Author:
As always everyone in the office is very professional as well as well trained to provide great dentistry!
Excellent customer service
Author:
Staff is very professional and friendly. Got me in right away and was a pleasant experience even though I don't like people working on my teeth. I would highly recommend them.
Author:
Great Dentists and Technicians, easy to talk with and always helpful!
Author:
friendly, great, a really great experience. Need I say more. I recommend this dentistry to all my friends and family. Next time I'll take my two little ones.
Author:
Always a pleasure to go to Solana Family Dental.
Author:
The staff was extraordinarily friendly and thorough! I left feeling educated and happy which is rare for most when visiting the dentist. I would definitely recommend this office to others and I was overall extremely pleased with my experience.
Author:
Terrific, Everyone was friendly and thorough.
Author:
Great experience, the dentists and hygienists were knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.
Author:
I'm normally afraid to go to the dentist, and with this mother -daughter team, they definitely put you at ease! Both doctors make sure you are completely comfortable and explain everything thoroughly. I would say that when filling cavities, they need to get it done as quick as possible since having your mouth open for over an hour can be a bit painful.
Author:
Everything has been excellent at Solana Family Dental. I am very happy with the staff and Dr. Sandler. Very thorough, painless and pleasant.
Trustworthy and compassionate
Author:
I came in as a new patient today and had a great experience. They were very friendly and thorough. I was very comfortable with a small exception when it came to the flossing compared to my previous dentist (I may have been too spoiled there). I would still recommend Solana Family Dental to anyone who asked!
Author:
I really enjoy coming in for my appointments. Everyone is so friendly and I never have to wait for more than a couple of minutes for my appointment.
Author:
Dr. Sandler was so knowledgeable and personable. Great experience overall. I recommended them to my boyfriend as well.
Author:
Everyone at the office is always uber professional and pleasant to interact with.
Author:
They are always very courteous , willing to accommodate your needs and of course very professional always! They are the best team!
Author:
Thank you for always taking great care of me and my family when we come in for our appointments! The entire Solana Family Dental team is warm, caring, and professional!
Author:
Great experience for both my 3.5 year old daughter and myself. Dr Kauffman was fun and educational in her approach with my daughter on her first visit to the dentist. She was also gentle, thorough and warm with me on my visit. Very pleased!
Author:
If you are looking for a dentist, your search ends here. From the receptionist to the hygienists to the dentists, everyone is friendly, professional and knowledgable and very gentle. My teeth and gums never hurt after a cleaning. Plus the office is super clean. My family loves coming to this dentists office.